Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669110 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
Good fucking grief. That was the shittiest match in the world.

/insert salt

There was multiple bullshit calls and unbearable amounts of hillcamping. I'm going to say we got fucked over, 3 of the rounds that should have gone our way but were taken away from some dumb call.

/endrant
[close]

They were the right calls.  You are talking about two rounds (I think).  Like the sixth and last.
You Oa'd him clear as day in the earlier one so I granted reset.
Last round he OA'd you yes, but you were charging them with a sword while they were filed with 3 people.  So not FOL or OA, you can watch Jorge say it in the cast.

We were facing right next to each other, if someone recorded it then you would see the OA did not affect the outcome of the round at all and it was complete baloney, ya hurr?

Bruh, I reverse columned, had 2 man spacing between me and the line, and got shot before I even stopped moving. 2 man spacing. It was a blatant OA (I was in officer uniform too) so it was my right to call for a reset of the round. Talk to your guy who shot me, don't be bothering Nico about it. That's all I'm gonna say regarding it.  The map change affected both sides as well, I wasn't any happier about it than you, but we both agreed to the new map.

You weren't leading the line at the time and were in the back of the line, we halted, started to take shots, you halted very shortly after and were taking heavy casualties, one of them happened to be you, if you had not been shot the round outcome would be the same, (shooting victory).

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Good fucking grief. That was the shittiest match in the world.

/insert salt

There was multiple bullshit calls and unbearable amounts of hillcamping. I'm going to say we got fucked over, 3 of the rounds that should have gone our way but were taken away from some dumb call.

/endrant
[close]

They were the right calls.  You are talking about two rounds (I think).  Like the sixth and last.
You Oa'd him clear as day in the earlier one so I granted reset.
Last round he OA'd you yes, but you were charging them with a sword while they were filed with 3 people.  So not FOL or OA, you can watch Jorge say it in the cast.

We were facing right next to each other, if someone recorded it then you would see the OA did not affect the outcome of the round at all and it was complete baloney, ya hurr?

Bruh, I reverse columned, had 2 man spacing between me and the line, and got shot before I even stopped moving. 2 man spacing. It was a blatant OA (I was in officer uniform too) so it was my right to call for a reset of the round. Talk to your guy who shot me, don't be bothering Nico about it. That's all I'm gonna say regarding it.  The map change affected both sides as well, I wasn't any happier about it than you, but we both agreed to the new map.

You weren't leading the line at the time and were in the back of the line, we halted, started to take shots, you halted very shortly after and were taking heavy casualties, one of them happened to be you, if you had not been shot the round outcome would be the same, (shooting victory).

I'm the only leader of the line, reverse columns don't make me fair game to shoot. I was infact at the back of the line, with 2 man spacing, there's no excuse for shooting the officer when there's that much spacing. The only time we shot you was last round when you were charging us, and like 2nd round when you were down to 2 men and had to charge.

edit: I still tell the line what to do from the back of the line, Trixy was just at the other end following instructions.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:47:29 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
stay..... mad....

Lawbringer

I went to the 101e team speak to see how they ran things out of sheer curiosity and to learn more about who they are.

I had the pleasant surprise of finding xElite777x (An Ex-58e Garde) playing for them under a different name in their TNWL match

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
I went to the 101e team speak to see how they ran things out of sheer curiosity and to learn more about who they are.

I had the pleasant surprise of finding xElite777x (An Ex-58e Garde) playing for them under a different name in their TNWL match
wait is elite still in 58e?

Lawbringer

We kicked him out a week ago. He then joined the 53e.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile

We kicked him out a week ago. He then joined the 53e.
thank god, i really didn't like him at times.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Hes probs still shit at AoE2 just like waste

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Jorge might hae the recording on his twitch still

And elite was kicked out of 58e LOL

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Theodin, would you like to be my co-host on review of TNWL admins?

People never understand rules always being subject to change, nor do you understand the word you keep consistely using called "rules". First off, 1 rule has been changed throughout the season (to my knowledge, I dont follow this closely at all) and that is the double regging rule. Use the term rule, not rules.

Also, understand that in any league you play in, in any game, rules are subject to change.

stay....mad...Fancy, look what we have sparked! Beautiful.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:43:01 am by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
that gluk guy is a total asshole, 0/10.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
that gluk guy is a total asshole, 0/10.
I disagree. People give you way to much shit imo.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Alex </3

Ap0c stfu you little cunt I'll destroy you in AoE kiddo, your linebattles are no match for my elephantés

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
This thread is just one big banter fest