Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669214 times)

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
  • Side: Neutral
22nd 7-6 101e slow and rather boring match, but was fun to ref a few Fol's and OA's but aside from that a fun match.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:41:44 am by Liam Mann »

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
PSG! PSG! PSG! PSG! PSG! PSG!

Spoiler
PSG!
PSG!
PSG!
PSG!
PSG!
PSG!
[close]

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
98e 7 - 6 PSG

Good match, some fols and oas but otherwise fine.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
Good fucking grief. That was the shittiest match in the world.

/insert salt

There was multiple bullshit calls and unbearable amounts of hillcamping. I'm going to say we got fucked over, 3 of the rounds that should have gone our way but were taken away from some dumb call.

/endrant
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Spoiler

/insert salt

There was multiple bullshit calls and unbearable amounts of hillcamping. I'm going to say we got fucked over, 3 of the rounds that should have gone our way but were taken away from some dumb call.

/endrant
[close]
The plot thickens

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
Spoiler

/insert salt

/endrant
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

kappa

• Captain
    • View Profile
Spoiler

/insert salt

/endrant
[close]

They were the right calls.  You are talking about two rounds (I think).  Like the sixth and last.
You Oa'd him clear as day in the earlier one so I granted reset.
Last round he OA'd you yes, but you were charging them with a sword while they were filed with 3 people.  So not FOL or OA, you can watch Jorge say it in the cast.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler

/insert salt

/endrant
[close]

They were the right calls.  You are talking about two rounds (I think).  Like the sixth and last.
Last round he OA'd you yes, but you were charging them with a sword while they were filed with 3 people.  So not FOL or OA, you can watch Jorge say it in the cast.

We were facing right next to each other, if someone recorded it then you would see the OA did not affect the outcome of the round at all and it was complete baloney, ya hurr?

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Refs from other leagues should make a panel on refs decisions from this league and review questionable calls

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Captain
    • View Profile
Spoiler

/insert salt

/endrant
[close]

We were facing right next to each other, if someone recorded it then you would see the OA did not affect the outcome of the round at all and it was complete baloney, ya hurr?

Whatever man, I didn't make any wrong calls that seriously affected the match.  I tried my best and if I fucked up real bad I would admit it.  Make sure you aren't literally poisoning the water with the salt before posting more.  I'm done. 

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Shout out to the refs for changing the map entirely half way through the game

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Godfried is writing something huge
I'll just TL;dr is before hand

• Captain
    • View Profile
Shout out to the refs for changing the map entirely half way through the game
Happened in mine too believe it or not.  Also it ran out of time, that was entirely my fault.
Did you see me fucking shit posting everywhere about it?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Did you guys know, the rules have been changed so many times no one really knows what the fucking rules are.

This league is absolute trash now. No point in continuing to support it. It has fallen apart in every aspect. Filled with double reggers and bandwagon players. The admins bend the rules depending on who they favor. They also make massive changes to the rules mid season. Which has fucked over tons of regiments at this point. I am withdrawing myself as a referee and the 84e will not have any part in next season.

In ways I agree.  The rules need to actually be right before the league starts.  There also needs to not be HUGE rule and scoring changes after matches have already been played.  The 4th will not be participating next season.

For the remainder of this season we will remain as we are.
Yes

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler

/insert salt

/endrant
[close]

Bruh, I reverse columned, had 2 man spacing between me and the line, and got shot before I even stopped moving. 2 man spacing. It was a blatant OA (I was in officer uniform too) so it was my right to call for a reset of the round. Talk to your guy who shot me, don't be bothering Nico about it. That's all I'm gonna say regarding it.  The map change affected both sides as well, I wasn't any happier about it than you, but we both agreed to the new map.