Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669113 times)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
So who isnt signing up next season? 4th, 84e, 63e,71st......anyone else?

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Did you guys know, the rules have been changed so many times no one really knows what the fucking rules are.

This league is absolute trash now. No point in continuing to support it. It has fallen apart in every aspect. Filled with double reggers and bandwagon players. The admins bend the rules depending on who they favor. They also make massive changes to the rules mid season. Which has fucked over tons of regiments at this point. I am withdrawing myself as a referee and the 84e will not have any part in next season.

In ways I agree.  The rules need to actually be right before the league starts.  There also needs to not be HUGE rule and scoring changes after matches have already been played.  The 4th will not be participating next season.
You guys are so....Narrowminded in a really broad sense. This is the first REGIMENTAL league to offer a HUGE(NW wise) pot of cash. There are going to be rule changes and you guys just think this is the most ground out thing to ever touch NW. Ffs.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Did you guys know, the rules have been changed so many times no one really knows what the fucking rules are.

This league is absolute trash now. No point in continuing to support it. It has fallen apart in every aspect. Filled with double reggers and bandwagon players. The admins bend the rules depending on who they favor. They also make massive changes to the rules mid season. Which has fucked over tons of regiments at this point. I am withdrawing myself as a referee and the 84e will not have any part in next season.

In ways I agree.  The rules need to actually be right before the league starts.  There also needs to not be HUGE rule and scoring changes after matches have already been played.  The 4th will not be participating next season.
You guys are so....Narrowminded in a really broad sense. This is the first REGIMENTAL league to offer a HUGE(NW wise) pot of cash. There are going to be rule changes and you guys just think this is the most ground out thing to ever touch NW. Ffs.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico

k
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
You just dickride whoever you favor at the moment Alex so just stop.

There is no cash prize you idiot, to add if this was a "TEST" run then why the fuck they offering cash prizes for a "TEST" run. (Again there is no cash prize hahaha)

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile

There is no cash prize you idiot, to add if this was a "TEST" run then why the fuck they offering cash prizes for a "TEST" run. (Again there is no cash prize hahaha)

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!
Here is where you are wrong again and only support what favors you "in the moment"(like your hills on a map for a single LB)

What makes you even more stupid is that you quit a league that gives you mandatory linebattles. We all know linebattles are harder to get these days since there is only shit scrub regiments now.

I dont dick ride, I follow what I believe to be correct. You're just not correct in my mind.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!
Here is where you are wrong again and only support what favors you "in the moment"(like your hills on a map for a single LB)

What makes you even more stupid is that you quit a league that gives you mandatory linebattles. We all know linebattles are harder to get these days since there is only shit scrub regiments now.

I dont dick ride, I follow what I believe to be correct. You're just not correct in my mind.

They provide a dreadful experience for those line battles, and often most matches this season were extremely lopsided and the shitty half assed rule set ruined the event. So you can defend this league all you want, but majority of the community has had a massive problem with this event at one point in a time. You don't care as much because you are not a leader anymore, so don't speak among our issues like you have a valid point. Gtfo bitch.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Okay this just spiraled way out of control. Marceaux your no longer in the tournament so pls stop with the shit talking here. Also the 4th were beat if it was ft7 or ft10 once again. They were beat to 7 and beat to 10 in the match so lets just, put it this way. 7-6 final match score thx bai.

Suns

In a sense yes, but there comes an extent where the rule changing is tolerable to unbearable. TNWL has gone to the point of unbearable with the constant rule changes after every 1-3 matches.

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!

Is that...salt I taste from living in the past?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:51:58 pm by Suns »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!

They provide a dreadful experience for those line battles, and often most matches this season were extremely lopsided and the shitty half assed rule set ruined the event. So you can defend this league all you want, but majority of the community has had a massive problem with this event at one point in a time. You don't care as much because you are not a leader anymore, so don't speak among our issues like you have a valid point. Gtfo bitch.
I still dont understand. You are so angry over a rule that you guys could EASILY exploit. If you're going to tell me to get out, at least im still a participant. Im not going to call you names or tell you to "gtfo". You're just making a mistake.

Suns, get in teamspeak with Marx right now and ask him what he is doing. Im not salty at all, im just providing evidence for this un intelligent move from a "tier 1" regiment.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Both of you stop shit posting, me and Lawbringer have been asked to stop shit posting, so imma ask you guys to as well. Makes you all look like cancer.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

NWL IS BACK! REJOICE!

I still dont understand. You are so angry over a rule that you guys could EASILY exploit. If you're going to tell me to get out, at least im still a participant. Im not going to call you names or tell you to "gtfo". You're just making a mistake.

Suns, get in teamspeak with Marx right now and ask him what he is doing. Im not salty at all, im just providing evidence for this un intelligent move from a "tier 1" regiment.

We are darkside now fag, tier 1 is so last year. ;) And just because we can exploit it doesn't mean we will, we expect everyone to play fair because we know we would not want to have the rules broken on us.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Lets just get this straight since it feels this way. I dont hate you, or the 84e. Im just trying to have a relaxed conversation since I was warned for shit posting not to long ago.

I dont think exploiting a rule is necessarily unfair. If they cheat, that is on them. It's like when people aimbot in cs. They can do it, become pro without anyone knowing. Then, when they are at their peak, they get VACed in the middle of a game.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Suns

Lets just get this straight since it feels this way. I dont hate you, or the 84e. Im just trying to have a relaxed conversation since I was warned for shit posting not to long ago.

I dont think exploiting a rule is necessarily unfair. If they cheat, that is on them. It's like when people aimbot in cs. They can do it, become pro without anyone knowing. Then, when they are at their peak, they get VACed in the middle of a game.
Relaxed? Throwing insults isn't the way to go.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Relaxed? Throwing insults isn't the way to go.

Sigh, just dont. Be the bigger man here yo.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st