Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669106 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Ummm, Don't mean to be a dick but,  you can't just change how many rounds are being played after already playing matches.  If this change is going to stay I request a rematch between us and the 34e. It was back and forth, neck to neck the whole match until the very end.  Had it ended earlier it could have been a very different result.  The match never got one reg more than one round ahead of the other until literally the last round.  Please consider this.

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 34e* beat you fair and square.
Agreed. They won twice in a row at the end so I don't believe that could be considered a rematch. It was close yes, but if it was a 6-4, then I believe a rematch should be pursued.

In other words, no.

You don't even get what is going on here.  We played a first to ten match and they, after the match, changed it to first to seven.  When I say they won by two rounds I mean they won 10-8.  It was really fucking close guys, every other round practically tied the score.

The salt tastes so good

Also I agree with this.

As an admin of the match there is no reason to replay once you got to the 12th round. The 34e did start to pull away. They beat you to 7 either way. So no reason to replay the match.

Chantakey alexander myself and some 8th admin were all there
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:34:54 pm by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Ummm, Don't mean to be a dick but,  you can't just change how many rounds are being played after already playing matches.  If this change is going to stay I request a rematch between us and the 34e. It was back and forth, neck to neck the whole match until the very end.  Had it ended earlier it could have been a very different result.  The match never got one reg more than one round ahead of the other until literally the last round.  Please consider this.

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 34e* beat you fair and square.
Agreed. They won twice in a row at the end so I don't believe that could be considered a rematch. It was close yes, but if it was a 6-4, then I believe a rematch should be pursued.

In other words, no.

You don't even get what is going on here.  We played a first to ten match and they, after the match, changed it to first to seven.  When I say they won by two rounds I mean they won 10-8.  It was really fucking close guys, every other round practically tied the score.

The salt tastes so good

Also I agree with this.

As an admin of the match there is no reason to replay once you got to the 12th round. The 34e did start to pull away. They beat you to 7 either way. So no reason to replay the match.

Chantakey alexander myself and some 8th admin were all there
Yes as Jorge is on the way the matches are played. If it is still same as when league started, if a mod/ organizer is not there, there refs are the deciding factor. Which in this case that is what happened. I'm sure Jorge is on the same train as us here, but I will bring it to his attention.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Whatever I'll drop it.  I don't really want to continue being in a tournament where the scoring and rules are changed after every match anyways I guess.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Whatever I'll drop it.  I don't really want to continue being in a tournament where the scoring and rules are changed after every match anyways I guess.
No offense Nico the only Reason it was that close was because of the map. Plus I only played 6 rounds :p

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I got a new plan, let's all make a NW CSGO Clan and at the upcoming Tournament we'll rape Fnatic. Olafmeister wont have anything on us
CSGO is lame tho

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

I don't think you should drop it tbh. The rules should not be changed after a match has already been played, and if they are, then you should get a rematch with the new rules in place.

Lawbringer

I don't think you should drop it tbh. The rules should not be changed after a match has already been played, and if they are, then you should get a rematch with the new rules in place.

I support Nayco and Godfred in their quest

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Ty Lawbranger

Lawbringer

Did you guys know that this league allows double reggers who were in the TNWL regiment before the rule changed, but no new ones?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Did you guys know, the rules have been changed so many times no one really knows what the fucking rules are.

This league is absolute trash now. No point in continuing to support it. It has fallen apart in every aspect. Filled with double reggers and bandwagon players. The admins bend the rules depending on who they favor. They also make massive changes to the rules mid season. Which has fucked over tons of regiments at this point. I am withdrawing myself as a referee and the 84e will not have any part in next season.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Did you guys know, the rules have been changed so many times no one really knows what the fucking rules are.

This league is absolute trash now. No point in continuing to support it. It has fallen apart in every aspect. Filled with double reggers and bandwagon players. The admins bend the rules depending on who they favor. They also make massive changes to the rules mid season. Which has fucked over tons of regiments at this point. I am withdrawing myself as a referee and the 84e will not have any part in next season.
I like how you try to critique this league when in the meeting all you did was fire shots the instance someone said you were wrong. Chill out yo, erryting gonna be aiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Question: Why do all leaders get so angry at double reggers? I 100%understand why you dont support it, but you guys are diehard allah ackbar against it and make such a huge deal about it. If one plays in your match, report it to jorge. Easy game. You complain about a double regger when if you play the match, have hardcore evidence of a doubler regger(s), then you can report it and potenially get points back, a rematch, or a win in general.

Failfish boyos

See, in the 5th, when we got the short stick out of everyone in the NWL, we said that we would just abuse the rules for then on out. We found every loophole possible and it helped us along the way. If it makes you feel any better, we never had double reggers (untill the North incident in which he lied to me about). Just get someone in trouble for being stupid. Be smart players, not angry ones.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:25:33 pm by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

• Captain
    • View Profile

Ty Lawbranger
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline Chev

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
People tend to forget that this is the testing phase? Where we can place new rules to create a better tournament for the next one?

• Captain
    • View Profile

In ways I agree.  The rules need to actually be right before the league starts.  There also needs to not be HUGE rule and scoring changes after matches have already been played.  The 4th will not be participating next season.

For the remainder of this season we will remain as we are.