Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669142 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Ummm, Don't mean to be a dick but,  you can't just change how many rounds are being played after already playing matches.  If this change is going to stay I request a rematch between us and the 34e. It was back and forth, neck to neck the whole match until the very end.  Had it ended earlier it could have been a very different result.  The match never got one reg more than one round ahead of the other until literally the last round.  Please consider this.

Haha.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Ummm, Don't mean to be a dick but,  you can't just change how many rounds are being played after already playing matches.  If this change is going to stay I request a rematch between us and the 34e. It was back and forth, neck to neck the whole match until the very end.  Had it ended earlier it could have been a very different result.  The match never got one reg more than one round ahead of the other until literally the last round.  Please consider this.
As an admin of the match there is no reason to replay once you got to the 12th round. The 34e did start to pull away. They beat you to 7 either way. So no reason to replay the match.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
As an admin of the match there is no reason to replay once you got to the 12th round. The 34e did start to pull away. They beat you to 7 either way. So no reason to replay the match.
They did not ever pull away.  The only time they got more than one round ahead of us is when it ended and they won the last 2 rounds of the match.  It also would have placed the side-swap and shit differently.  I'm not asking for everyone's fucking firstborn here.  All I want is a rematch.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

+1. I think either it should be first to 10 from now on or the 4th should get a chance with the new ft7 format.

ColonelMuska

I'd have to agree with this. Being the only semi-finals match not to use the newly implemented ft7 feature and being such a close match, Nico definitely deserves a rematch. I mean, if it wasn't as close and the 4th lost by a considerable amount, sure, no rematch. But it was close, and the outcome would have been different had it been first to 7.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I see it now. I see.....Paragraphs...

Paragraphs of....text.

Jorge be like

Btw, last match of the CEVO season: http://cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/match/137533/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:59:23 am by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
TL;DR

Lawbringer

Wait the rules were changed again?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 4th beat you fair and square.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 4th beat you fair and square.

34e*
xD

Suns

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 34e* beat you fair and square.
Agreed. They won twice in a row at the end so I don't believe that could be considered a rematch. It was close yes, but if it was a 6-4, then I believe a rematch should be pursued.

In other words, no.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Im in florida now, can someone give me an update as to what has happened on thread for the past week.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico

I dont think that warrants a rematch necessarily. The 34e* beat you fair and square.
Agreed. They won twice in a row at the end so I don't believe that could be considered a rematch. It was close yes, but if it was a 6-4, then I believe a rematch should be pursued.

In other words, no.

You don't even get what is going on here.  We played a first to ten match and they, after the match, changed it to first to seven.  When I say they won by two rounds I mean they won 10-8.  It was really fucking close guys, every other round practically tied the score.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

In other words, no.

You don't even get what is going on here.  We played a first to ten match and they, after the match, changed it to first to seven.  When I say they won by two rounds I mean they won 10-8.  It was really fucking close guys, every other round practically tied the score.
Yes but they steal beat you first to 7 man. The 34e would win, you would win, 34e would win. Either way they still won here first to 7 just score changed lool.