Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669102 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Look what we have here

Good fight fam
sp00ky right?

Offline Mockingjay

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: aaaaaayylmao
  • Side: Union
Look what we have here

Good fight fam

I am literally in 120 steam groups, and around 30 of them are regiments. The 31e is the only regiment I am currently in.
eyylmao

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
Look what we have here

Good fight fam

I am literally in 120 steam groups, and around 30 of them are regiments. The 31e is the only regiment I am currently in.
Lol so why you so obsessed with our group? To me right now it seems like you are just trying to find ways to like DQ us or some shit lol. You posted that literally as he joined so cute. 10/10 We have a lover.

Lawbringer

If joining the steam group doesn't mean joining the regiment then idk what does anymore

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
If joining the steam group doesn't mean joining the regiment then idk what does anymore
Well welcome to NW. lol I was in Nr37 group without being Nr37. I was in 3eVolt group wasn't 3eVolt. Was in 5th group wasn't in 5th. I was in 1stRM group not in 1stRM?

Lawbringer

Well welcome to NW. lol I was in Nr37 group without being Nr37. I was in 3eVolt group wasn't 3eVolt. Was in 5th group wasn't in 5th. I was in 1stRM group not in 1stRM?

You definitely did join the Nr37 and waste promoted you to Fahnrich. You attended multiple lbs

Don't have a flaky regiment if you want to compete

Offline Mockingjay

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: aaaaaayylmao
  • Side: Union
Spoiler

You definitely did join the Nr37 and waste promoted you to Fahnrich. You attended multiple lbs
[close]
omg a guy named death is an admin in your steam group and his is in 20 different regiment steam groups omg he must be in 20 regiments, how interesting!

Sorry I like to keep up on regiments other than mine.
eyylmao

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

Lol I was in the group b4 and after i joined 1. Also don't beg the mods to change rules to shape the league the way you want so you can win. I have seen all the messages from you and Bean when he was a mod lolol. Now be quiet lil boy we can let our match in finals,if you make it that far, finish this instead of you crying every time you lose to someone. Still waiting on your loses updated, Ody. AsianP please control your bitch.

Lawbringer

Yeah death remains in the steam groups of dead regiments. There is a difference between that and an active one. Idk why chantakey seems to be influencing the decisions of the league more than the group consensus of the participants. I am definitely not the only one who feels this way. Chantakey shouldn't even be remotely allowed to associate with the admin ship of this league based on his past and his regiment.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
Yeah death remains in the steam groups of dead regiments. There is a difference between that and an active one. Idk why chantakey seems to be influencing the decisions of the league more than the group consensus of the participants. I am definitely not the only one who feels this way.
Only a few feel this way over the hole. If we stop double regging that means league is going to have to be replayed which means starting all over. I doubt anyone wants to do that, they all just wanna finish this up, specially the ones who thought their reg wasn't even apart of it anymore(a lot of regs).

Lawbringer

We can stop it and continue normally. Nothing has to be replayed. The only group heavily affected was group E

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
We can stop it and continue normally. Nothing has to be replayed.
Actually it does because apparently by your POV matches by regs were won due to double reggers. So we have to replay all the matches.

Did you even listen to Grim rules have to be retroactive can't just start now in the finals just cuz you wanna snap your fingers.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP

Lol I was in the group b4 and after i joined 1. Also don't beg the mods to change rules to shape the league the way you want so you can win. I have seen all the messages from you and Bean when he was a mod lolol. Now be quiet lil boy we can let our match in finals,if you make it that far, finish this instead of you crying every time you lose to someone. Still waiting on your loses updated, Ody. AsianP please control your bitch.
Lol, He's a higher rank than me. I just lead the line. :-)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

Lol, He's a higher rank than me. I just lead the line. :-)
You still tell em what to do :D

Lawbringer

AsianP, Pinkerton, and I have always worked together in making decisions. Not sure why you think you know how how our regiment functions.