Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669101 times)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.
Best Fictional story i have ever read, holy shit.

Your personal text suits you. "Let's circle jerk"

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
You must be really hurt to respond to a simple comment directed towards another person.

Yup I'm definitely hurt. I'm sorry your still avoiding the proof that your members troll btw shine posted some more logs from NA Groupfighting. Let's see you explain this, oh wait you can't.
[close]
Do you know how easy it is to change your name? I could be apart of any regiment i wanted to with a change of my name lol.

At this point it's multiple people that Zzehth, Fireboy, Theodin, and myself have caught, so highly unlikely. I'm outtie.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
You must be really hurt to respond to a simple comment directed towards another person.

Yup I'm definitely hurt. I'm sorry your still avoiding the proof that your members troll btw shine posted some more logs from NA Groupfighting. Let's see you explain this, oh wait you can't.
[close]
Do you know how easy it is to change your name? I could be apart of any regiment i wanted to with a change of my name lol.

At this point it's multiple people that Zzehth, Fireboy, Theodin, and myself have caught, so highly unlikely. I'm outtie.

No, at this point its AYY LMAO. Just AYY LMAO, who Zzeth 'caught'. Fireboy and Theodin didn't 'catch' anyone. The other guy, idk. I don't remember seeing him on last night, but I'll ask my members.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

No, at this point its AYY LMAO. Just AYY LMAO, who Zzeth 'caught'. Fireboy and Theodin didn't 'catch' anyone. The other guy, idk. I don't remember seeing him on last night, but I'll ask my members.

Theodin's already temped someone, and Fireboy has gave several warnings to people. I don't have the names for either unfortunately, but it's more than just those two.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler

[close]

Theodin's already temped someone, and Fireboy has gave several warnings to people. I don't have the names for either unfortunately, but it's more than just those two.

You don't have names? Please PM me the names when/if you get them. I really want to see who they are, so either I can deal with them if this is true, or move past it if it isn't.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Spoiler
Name: Rudeboy, Sven, Samurai, Gandalf,Marksman, Razar, PancakesJr. I'm Belgish
Steam(with link):
Rudeboy:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083782278/

Samurai:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081640625/
Gandalf:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093906086/
Marksman:
 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081518839/
Razar:
 https://steamcommunity.com/id/FrigOffRicky/
PancakesJr:
 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065530804/
I'm Belgish:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZHqVyFWy/

Previous Regiment(the one before your current regiement): 5th, 84e
Current Regiment: 75th
Why should we allow you to continue playing in the league?: 5th guys asked by Jorge.

Accepted and reg locked.
[close]

Denied and perm banned till next season anyone harboring this player will result in DQ

75th iPrivateFallinUp 2751yst: You better not be in any other regs besides us that are TNWL pleb
Trinidad: i havent left the 3evolt
Trinidad: yet
Trinidad: lol
75th iPrivateFallinUp 2751yst: well ur probs gonna be perm banned
Trinidad: eh
Trinidad: who cares

Sven:
 https://steamcommunity.com/id/svenisrlybestNA/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:48:30 am by jorgesi101 »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Snitchtookeyy strikes again!
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I gave up reading the last 15 pages, I only read at the level of a 4th Grader.

When I see people talking trash about an entire regiment because of the actions their members take on public servers I die a little bit inside. 0 respectable regiments in NW's history confirmed

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

When I see people talking trash about an entire regiment because of the actions their members take on public servers I die a little bit inside. 0 respectable regiments in NW's history confirmed

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
Who would've thought that a group gets blamed for the actions of its members. Amazing.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile

Well when an entire regiment's members are retarded, maybe that regiment is retarded.
xD

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Who would've thought that a group gets blamed for the actions of its members. Amazing.
When I lead Nr37 I didn't give two shits about what people did on there own time, that's why you can find some fun ban requests on Nr37 for NA 1. People didn't have shit on us in lbs tho.

Like PLG I don't consider them a terrible troll regiment for having Firebad, #banfireboyfromNW

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
When I lead Nr37 I didn't give two shits about what people did on there own time, that's why you can find some fun ban requests on Nr37 for NA 1. People didn't have shit on us in lbs tho.

Like PLG I don't consider them a terrible troll regiment for having Firebad, #banfireboyfromNW
I love you so much.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
So I heard there was this group of ISIS who gave ice cream to some blind kids,
#BeLikeISIS

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
On the poll thing I voted for Leaf because he had 0 votes and I felt bad.

Offline Jorsonner

• Corporal
  • LtCol of the 104th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 104th_LtCol_Beverly Robinson
Fourth Prince of Wales Volunteers when we step into Random Steppe all the ladies squeal. Watch out we line up, back to back, and we volley on their heads with our musket attack. My whole crew, we go in a line, and we drop the petty Frenchy frogs in record time. The mic-dropper, the show stopper, our boy Jorsonner is the leaderboard topper. When he clutches, you better not snitch, or next thing you know he'll be in bed with your bitch. Aefax is the perennial player, one spin of his bayonet and he drops all his haters. Known worldwide as the 72nd slayer, he wins the brawls and takes it all, balling for Old Nosey. Nico is the point man leader, he's got more pistol headshots than Yung_Heater, best NA since 2011, took us and our boys to Top 16 heaven. So it looks like you're just about done bro, because the 4th PWV is taking semi-pro.
Watch out world. The 4th is here to win.