Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669119 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.
Best Fictional story i have ever read, holy shit.

Your personal text suits you. "Let's circle jerk"

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
In b4 salty Godfried
Well, I think we found out today that the esteemed leader of the 98e believes himself better and more respect worthy then some of the most respected members of the NA community. Fun!
Yeah, Fireboy they will probably disband in a month.
My opinion, Godfreid only seems to act nice form what I've seen on the forums.  To me it seems like the ones who act like real assholes are the "respected people" like yourself and some others.  Get the fuck over it and stop being such a god-damn prick.

Ps. Clickitty click click goes all of the keyboard warriors!  (This includes me) 
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
It's just banter m8.

Spoiler
17:22:29 - 98e_Hobo_Nigger_T-REX has left the game with ID: 463687

After being kicked twice because of his name.

17:23:40 - 98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK has joined the game with ID: 463687
 17:23:53 - [98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK] WhoNE WORD ADMIN
 17:23:55 - [98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK] fUCK U
 17:24:02 - [98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK] U are white as fuck
 17:25:01 - [98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK] Your so white if you don't like the word Nigger
 17:25:04 - [98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK] Like are 8?
 463687 # 98e_ADMINS_SUCKS_DICK is banned permanently by [1erPLG]Szwol_5hine.
[close]

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
In b4 salty Godfried
Well, I think we found out today that the esteemed leader of the 98e believes himself better and more respect worthy then some of the most respected members of the NA community. Fun!
My opinion, Godfreid only seems to act nice form what I've seen on the forums.  To me it seems like the ones who act like real assholes are the "respected people" like yourself and some others.  Get the fuck over it and stop being such a god-damn prick.

Ps. Clickitty click click goes all of the keyboard warriors!  (This includes me)

Ok and who are you? I like when no names try to insult me  ::)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Spoiler

In b4 salty Godfried

[close]
Fireboy going in GO FIREBOI GO!!

Lawbringer

How well known you are does not make you right. If you are going to argue for your side, stray away from the "I'm respected who r u fgt?"

• Captain
    • View Profile

In b4 salty Godfried

I'm a no-name but I don't really care.  "Respected" Puh-lease.  I'd rather be a no-name than some dick like you.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

• Captain
    • View Profile
How well known you are does not make you right. If you are going to argue for your side, stray away from the "I'm respected who r u fgt?"
+1

Lawbringer

Flexing your muscles doesn't move the Boulder any bit away from blocking your path.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIr9MNmCwU[/youtube]

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Flexing your muscles doesn't move the Boulder any bit away from blocking your path.
yes it duz watch

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
[close]

Me right now
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

• Captain
    • View Profile
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIr9MNmCwU[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQPXrLWm7fE[/youtube]

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf

You must be really hurt to respond to a simple comment directed towards another person.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf

In b4 salty Godfried

I'm a no-name but I don't really care.  "Respected" Puh-lease.  I'd rather be a no-name than some dick like you.
Apparently if you are not known for talking shit or being "Respected" you are a no-name lol.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Literally everything you just wrote is bullshit. All of it.

1) You leave group fight before me, I spend A LOT of time on group fight and see like everyone come and go. You've only been on at the same time as me twice these "past few weeks", I've seen RussianFury more often than you on NAGF. Like I'm scared of you lmfao.

2)I recruited Mang like a month ago, and he's been on snooze for the past week or so. So asking him to show up to a 5v5 hasn't been possible.

3)What best player did I bitch and moan about?

4)I'm not scared of the 71st in the remotest degree.

5)Yeah, it took you nagging a lot about setting up a 1v1 for me to actually do it because it really wasn't something I was interested in, because I don't have any  "friends" in the 71st. But I decided to set it up as a courtesy to your request.

6)It took me 10 minutes cause you ALWAYS asked when I was in a CS:GO Competitive match, or playing Smite (which crashes when I alt tab). You're lucky I'm bad and die a lot or it would've been 20-30 minutes RIP.

7)Me and Hotfire are the only members active on FSE, so my members don't troll FSE, interesting lie. My members don't troll FSE, Ayy lmao got temp banned for something he said. If my members trolled NAGF like you say, there'd be a lot more unban requests on the thread from my guys.

8)98e's been around since July 2012 (1 month before I started playing NW) and will continue to exist, don't you worry about that.

9)I actually treat anyone with respect who treats me with respect. I don't act Salty or think I'm superior to anyone. Your amateur attempt at a personality evaluation is noted.

10)Trixy doesn't carry us. But he along with many other members, contribute to melee and I don't disregard his or their contribution.

11)I'm not scared of 71st in the remotest degree, don't even try to say I am. I'll 1vhowever fucking members you want to bring, take the L and still be no more scared of you guys after. You're pathetic thinking anyone is actually scared of you. You could even record the ass kicking I'd receive against such odds, post it all over the internet and the forums, and I wouldn't care at all.

Now post some more lies for me to respond to, I'm bored.