Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669154 times)

Lawbringer

Lol Trixy can't carry at all. Godfried was easily the best player b4 mang joined

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
  • Side: Confederacy
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.
Best Fictional story i have ever read, holy shit.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Gluk The REEK.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.
My second point, who the hell are you? I think I saw you going 2-20 in groupfighting once, or something, but your 98e cancer posts on the thread are actually kinda funny.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Be ready to back your words on whatever you post. Pussying out isn't the most viable option.
Hey, remember last sunday? Pussying out is not always the most viable option.
Let's not start more drama now, shall we? I find it cute how you say you have, "restraint." This defeats the purpose of your so called and existing, "restraint."
I did have restraint when I ran a regiment

If you ate your vegetables, you would be able to read correctly.

So, you had it when you ran the 5th? All those other times when you claimed you had it, especially during the meetings for TNWL shows a lot.

Godfreid already proved that ayy_lmao is double regging. Said and done.

No, I just said he was in my regiment, but 75th said he actually isn't in theirs. So that means he isn't double regging.

But 75th says everyone is no double regging. Even though they are, why deny this?

They say their own members aren't double regging. They flat out denied AYY lmao being a member at all.

I tried to bring up the 75th double regging thing earlier but according to Jorge they are allowed to simply because they were double regging from the begging.

Basically the league is making exceptions for them.
WTH happened while I was gone?

If this is about Lmao like I was told.

I was told Lmao was mercing for 98e so RIP lmao with us. Thanks for starting big war while I was asleep 10/10
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:22:14 pm by Chantakey »

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Be ready to back your words on whatever you post. Pussying out isn't the most viable option.
Hey, remember last sunday? Pussying out is not always the most viable option.
Let's not start more drama now, shall we? I find it cute how you say you have, "restraint." This defeats the purpose of your so called and existing, "restraint."
I did have restraint when I ran a regiment

If you ate your vegetables, you would be able to read correctly.

So, you had it when you ran the 5th? All those other times when you claimed you had it, especially during the meetings for TNWL shows a lot.

Godfreid already proved that ayy_lmao is double regging. Said and done.

No, I just said he was in my regiment, but 75th said he actually isn't in theirs. So that means he isn't double regging.

But 75th says everyone is no double regging. Even though they are, why deny this?

They say their own members aren't double regging. They flat out denied AYY lmao being a member at all.

I tried to bring up the 75th double regging thing earlier but according to Jorge they are allowed to simply because they were double regging from the begging.

Basically the league is making exceptions for them.
[close]
WTH happened while I was gone?
The same shit that always happens.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Lawbringer

Can we pls make no double regging a rule again

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
+1

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
So how many times you gonna ask till you learn he made up his mind and said no.

• Captain
    • View Profile
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Lawbringer

I would like to hear the opinion of someone whose regiment isn't carried by double reggers

• Captain
    • View Profile

I would like to hear the opinion of someone whose regiment isn't carried by double reggers
kek

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union

Your personal text suits you. "Let's circle jerk"

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

such carry, when they don't even top frag lol. Only if you knew your shit it would make since.

Also about Lmao if it was my decision from Jorge just ban em tbh. He tried sneaking his way into both 98e and 75th TNWL matches

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

Your personal text suits you. "Let's circle jerk"

All you and Godfreid have done are circle jerk different excuses for when your members troll. You've contradicted yourselves going from none of my members troll to only 1-2 troll to its banter anyways I'm done good luck with your reg buds.
In b4 salty Godfried
Well, I think we found out today that the esteemed leader of the 98e believes himself better and more respect worthy then some of the most respected members of the NA community. Fun!
Yeah, Fireboy they will probably disband in a month.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)