Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669115 times)

Suns

Be ready to back your words on whatever you post. Pussying out isn't the most viable option.
Hey, remember last sunday? Pussying out is not always the most viable option.
Let's not start more drama now, shall we? I find it cute how you say you have, "restraint." This defeats the purpose of your so called and existing, "restraint."
I did have restraint when I ran a regiment

If you ate your vegetables, you would be able to read correctly.

So, you had it when you ran the 5th? All those other times when you claimed you had it, especially during the meetings for TNWL shows a lot.

Godfreid already proved that ayy_lmao is double regging. Said and done.

No, I just said he was in my regiment, but 75th said he actually isn't in theirs. So that means he isn't double regging.
I guess we're in an age of NW where teamspeak tags carry no weight.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Be ready to back your words on whatever you post. Pussying out isn't the most viable option.
Let's not start more drama now, shall we? I find it cute how you say you have, "restraint." This defeats the purpose of your so called and existing, "restraint."

So, you had it when you ran the 5th? All those other times when you claimed you had it, especially during the meetings for TNWL shows a lot.

No, I just said he was in my regiment, but 75th said he actually isn't in theirs. So that means he isn't double regging.

But 75th says everyone is no double regging. Even though they are, why deny this?

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.
None of my members troll unless Godfreid is there. The only people who play this game alone is Godfreid and two Soldats, the rest of the 98e do not.

You obviously didn't look at Zzeth's post

I think the 98e are pretty chill, don't see what the dealio is.  Whatevs peeps and homies.

The deal is, Godfreids members are trolling on NA Groupfighting caught by Zzeth and myself yet he thinks we're out to get him. Also he gets offended by opinions on the internet.

Zzeth posted banter from AYY Lmao and after said AYY Lmao got a temp ban. My "members" aren't trolling on groupfighting. One member, trolled on NA Groupfight, and 42 other members don't deserve to be called trolls because of it.
As their Colonel, I'm not about to sit silently while some random guy who's never met 98% of them paints them in an inaccurate light, they don't deserve it. Ask 58e, all the other times we 1v1'd with them we were well behaved, followed the rules, said GG when we lost, then thanked Lawbringer over steam for his time. You could ask Tico as well for a similar review, or anyone else we actually know.

You call homophobic slurs banter? Your guy is lucky he got temp banned on NA_1 it's a perma.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

I guess we're in an age of NW where teamspeak tags carry no weight.

Well Dobby has 98e Colonel Tags in my teamspeak. He's not a colonel though. I'm actually not even 100% sure he's in 98e.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

None of my members troll unless Godfreid is there. The only people who play this game alone is Godfreid and two Soldats, the rest of the 98e do not.

Zzeth posted banter from AYY Lmao and after said AYY Lmao got a temp ban. My "members" aren't trolling on groupfighting. One member, trolled on NA Groupfight, and 42 other members don't deserve to be called trolls because of it.
As their Colonel, I'm not about to sit silently while some random guy who's never met 98% of them paints them in an inaccurate light, they don't deserve it. Ask 58e, all the other times we 1v1'd with them we were well behaved, followed the rules, said GG when we lost, then thanked Lawbringer over steam for his time. You could ask Tico as well for a similar review, or anyone else we actually know.

You call homophobic slurs banter? Your guy is lucky he got temp banned on NA_1 it's a perma.

I've seen/been called the same thing multiple times before on NA groupfight, I've also seen more offensive things said. No I really don't think its anything more than NW banter for that reason, and Zzeth posted 1 incident, from 1 guy. Nothing more. So don't try acting like that proves everyone else is a troll.

Lawbringer

Woah what even happened here

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

But 75th says everyone is no double regging. Even though they are, why deny this?

They say their own members aren't double regging. They flat out denied AYY lmao being a member at all.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

They say their own members aren't double regging. They flat out denied AYY lmao being a member at all.

Then why is he tagged up in their TS with them? Are you sure you are not being lied to? Or perhaps you are trying to mis-lead everyone? The plot gets darker...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70[/youtube]

Lawbringer

I tried to bring up the 75th double regging thing earlier but according to Jorge they are allowed to simply because they were double regging from the begging.

Basically the league is making exceptions for them.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

I tried to bring up the 75th double regging thing earlier but according to Jorge they are allowed to simply because they were double regging from the begging.

Basically the league is making exceptions for them.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Its impossible to keep up with this thread. Every day there is at least 2 shit storms. Anyways be happy, finals are about to start and i made a new youtube video *bragging intensifies*
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PuAbqoxRFDw

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
Spoiler

[close]
I've seen/been called the same thing multiple times before on NA groupfight, I've also seen more offensive things said. No I really don't think its anything more than NW banter for that reason, and Zzeth posted 1 incident, from 1 guy. Nothing more. So don't try acting like that proves everyone else is a troll.

Slurs are not allowed on NA_Groupfighting, period. If you see one being used, then please make a ban request on our thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

Slurs are not allowed on NA_Groupfighting, period. If you see one being used, then please make a ban request on our thread.

Well, I stopped feeling offended by such things when I got out of grade 7. So I never thought a ban request was necessary for people directing their banter towards me.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

Honestly, my comment was stating that Fireboy has been around longer, has more self control, and has a better standing with the community. No offense meant to Godfried, but if the 5v5 is really cancelelled, i'll just bring it to the attention of everyone here that Godfried has been scared shitless by the 71st the last few weeks. Whenever I come on groupfighting, he leaves almost right away or after about 5 rounds. He consistently bitched and moaned about his best player apparently not being able to make it while recruiting Mang, took a lot of coaching to actually think about setting up a 1v1 with the 71st, and took 10 minutes everytime with me to respond to my request for a 5v5 match. He's consistently salty on the forums and thinks himself superior to anyone else, while having members of his regiment who troll FSE and NA Groupfighting. Honestly, i'm surprised the 98e even exists still, even with Trixy apparently carrying it but mysteriously having no internet.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
Spoiler

[close]

Well, I stopped feeling offended by such things when I got out of grade 7. So I never thought a ban request was necessary for people directing their banter towards me.

Then don't complain about being called the same thing multiple times before and seeing more offensive things. Slurs are against the rules. Take your regiment's "banter" somewhere else.