Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669109 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
The scrim i was just in against the 58e was honestly the most cancerous thing i have been apart of.

It started off alright, a little silly in the TS but nothing serious, but then people randomly started going piper, drummer and rocket artillery and wouldn't switch back to rankers.

Now I'm dying of stage 4 leukemia cause of it though.

That's what happens when you combine 2 autistic regs  ;) (98e + ex 5th = Cancer)

Oh, that's how it is Fireboy? You're going to call my entire regiment cancer and autistic while not knowing really any of them?? You're going to ignorantly talk shit about us because 1 incident you have a vague idea about because you read about it on the forums, while not actually having ANY worthwhile first hand experience with us yourself?? Acting like you've met us and know what you're talking about. Literally just lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you.

Fuck you, and fuck the 1erPLG.

Damn my epeen just took a hit  :'(

Na but in all honesty I've seen some of your guys troll on group fighting and heard
Things from other people.

It's your reg though you shouldn't care about others opinions if you like your reg the way it is
Sokay Fireboy, you still are more respected than him :)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Spoiler
The scrim i was just in against the 58e was honestly the most cancerous thing i have been apart of.

It started off alright, a little silly in the TS but nothing serious, but then people randomly started going piper, drummer and rocket artillery and wouldn't switch back to rankers.

That's what happens when you combine 2 autistic regs  ;) (98e + ex 5th = Cancer)

Oh, that's how it is Fireboy? You're going to call my entire regiment cancer and autistic while not knowing really any of them?? You're going to ignorantly talk shit about us because 1 incident you have a vague idea about because you read about it on the forums, while not actually having ANY worthwhile first hand experience with us yourself?? Acting like you've met us and know what you're talking about. Literally just lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you.

Na but in all honesty I've seen some of your guys troll on group fighting and heard

It's your reg though you shouldn't care about others opinions if you like your reg the way it is
[close]
Woah there theo you can hurt 98e after Group E wins TNWL.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

Like who? I'm the only member of 98e who like ever goes on groupfighting servers and anytime someone from 98e is with me and trolling, they are trolling me specifically. If my guys are such trolls why has only one guy from my entire reg of 43 ever been banned on groupfight?

Edit: and he wasn't trolling when he got banned, someone was trash talking 98e non stop while we were trying to teach melee on NAGF, and he got tk'd for it.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:59:51 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

I'm actually done with you Theodin. I thought we acquired more respect for eachother, but you obviously still don't have respect for me. Since that's the case, 5v5 rematch is cancelled, you can just take the original L and stick with. Done being insulted by you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 05:11:02 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Finished editing the first video! I'm about to post it. Very glad to making youtube videos again :D I picked up some new tricks in video editing so i hope it's better than my previous videos.

Update:
It finished, here is the video! Enjoy :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:09:48 pm by Glukhovsky »

Offline Koolaids

• Private
  • "You literally have heavy autism" - Grimsite
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_YngGrd_Koolaids
fantastic i love reading nw regiment hate memes and then transferring to reign of kings!!!
"You're the biggest troll I've ever seen.Your Gay,ImGay- Wherner
"Koolaids, I love you, but even parents have a limit when they say they love you to their disabled child" - Superbad
"You're the most autistic person I've ever seen, and Ive seen cancer cells under an electron microscope. You TROLL!!" -Redcoat

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
fantastic i love reading nw regiment hate memes and then transferring to reign of kings!!!
+1

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
+1
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos

Like who? I'm the only member of 98e who like ever goes on groupfighting servers and anytime someone from 98e is with me and trolling, they are trolling me specifically. If my guys are such trolls why has only one guy from my entire reg of 43 ever been banned on groupfight?

Edit: and he wasn't trolling when he got banned, someone was trash talking 98e non stop while we were trying to teach melee on NAGF, and he got tk'd for it.

Now 2. Homo-Sapien.

Spoiler

[close]

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:33:17 pm by Zzehth »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
xD

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Now 2. Homo-Sapien.

Spoiler

[close]

GET EM ZZZETHH

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Now 2. Homo-Sapien.

Spoiler

[close]

I don't understand the point of that post. AYY LMAO saying he'll 7-0 someone, then either the next few lines being cut out, or a seperate conversation regarding him being posted. What am I supposed to see? He along with countless players in NW say that kind of stuff regularly.

I don't know why people I respected and hardly know are  all of a sudden coming out of nowhere to try and throw shit on my regiment. But whatever, guess this how the community works, and I'm not going anywhere so take your best shots. I'll still be around after, and Zzedd will be back in retirement.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
God damn, shut the fuck up.

Spoiler
no Kappa
[close]
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
So much salt on this thread, it's giving me diabetes.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
Gidfried.

You did not see the reason/point?

Eat your vegetables. Is not hard. Also, I took that from the NA GF logs. Was a temp ban tho.

And I still play NW, only in NA1 server.

Bye, have a great day everyone.

So much salt on this thread, it's giving me diabetes.

Drink water. 
Father of the NA Competitive Scene