Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669106 times)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
It wasn't even us this time

Surprisingly...
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Surprisingly...

Wut r happend?

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Lawbringer

Surprisingly...

Wut r happend?

98e had some 75th mercs who couldn't behave.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
The scrim i was just in against the 58e was honestly the most cancerous thing i have been apart of.

It started off alright, a little silly in the TS but nothing serious, but then people randomly started going piper, drummer and rocket artillery and wouldn't switch back to rankers.

Now I'm dying of stage 4 leukemia cause of it though.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf

Surprisingly...
You Fol'd, i want you slayed right now.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile

Surprisingly...

Wut r happend?

98e had some 75th mercs who couldn't behave.
It was like 1 person would just be a cancerous person, then it spread slowly to the rest of us. Its a disease.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
The scrim i was just in against the 58e was honestly the most cancerous thing i have been apart of.

It started off alright, a little silly in the TS but nothing serious, but then people randomly started going piper, drummer and rocket artillery and wouldn't switch back to rankers.

I lost all my hair at the start of the third round. I was a piper.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
  • Side: Union
Please tell more with multiple posts

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
sure, do you want it like 10 posts or more?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
sure, do you want it like 10 posts or more?
Please I want to see more autisim

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

That's what happens when you combine 2 autistic regs  ;) (98e + ex 5th = Cancer)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:48:55 am by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

That's what happens when you combine 2 autistic regs  ;) (98e + ex 5th = Cancer)

Oh, that's how it is Fireboy? You're going to call my entire regiment cancer and autistic while not knowing really any of them?? You're going to ignorantly talk shit about us because 1 incident you have a vague idea about because you read about it on the forums, while not actually having ANY worthwhile first hand experience with us yourself?? Acting like you've met us and know what you're talking about. Literally just lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you.

Fuck you, and fuck the 1erPLG.

Lawbringer

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile

Oh, that's how it is Fireboy? You're going to call my entire regiment cancer and autistic while not knowing really any of them?? You're going to ignorantly talk shit about us because 1 incident you have a vague idea about because you read about it on the forums, while not actually having ANY worthwhile first hand experience with us yourself?? Acting like you've met us and know what you're talking about. Literally just lost every ounce of respect I ever had for you.

Fuck you, and fuck the 1erPLG.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 05:26:38 am by Andee »
xD