Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669219 times)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Great.

Also about this 75th thing, I think it brings up a long running issue in the league that I think needs to be addressed (and probably debated) in more detail (though I think currently people are arguing the wrong points and fighting on the wrong side of the issue). I think  this problem with the league that needs to be addressed and fixed before next season is how tightly it plans to regulates which player can play for which regiments.

My opinion is that this league is trying to hard to regulate players and prevent people from competing. A fact of NW is that competitive regiments are the most unstable, as you cant keep up a winstreak or rigorous training/linebattling schedules forever. Because of this, competitive regiments are often breaking down because of different reasons, causing players to go out in search of other regiments. These players dont look for other regiments because they are bad people, they look for other regiments cause they arent comfortable with the situation in their old regiments and would really like to seek a new, more comfortable, less stressful, a whole lot less dramatic, experience. This happens all the time in NW, with roughly one regiment a month succumbing to inactivity or other drama, and the TNWL should not strain itself to review every single player who is switching regiments because of these dramatic occurences, and just let the players play the game.

On the flipside of this, you have non-competitive regiments such as the 1stEPG who have been around before I started playing NW and will probably continue playing after I stop playing NW. These regiments are extremely stable and are not focused so much on the win but on just participating. These regiments tend to shy away from tournaments such as these. Now you are probably wondering why I am talking about these non-competitive regiments that arent in the tournament. I brought them up because of the players, talented competitive players who dont often get the opportunity to compete in these tournaments as their regiment does not want to risk its stability in such pursuits. Alot of people would tell those players to just leave, but when you have been friends with the same people for years at a time and you have become one loyal motherfucker, it aint that simple. I fully believe in these players rights to find a team and play in the tournament with another regiment (as long as their original regiment is not in the tournament). I think every player should be allowed to compete with the team of their choosing, and if a team they chose gets eliminated, then they too are eliminated

I think I see it pretty black and white.
"Are you on a team in the tournament? 'No'. Were you? 'No.' Then you can play" or
"Are you on a team in the tournament? 'No'. Were you on a team? 'Yes' Did your team get eliminated? 'No'. Then you can play as long as you dont be a retard and start switching some more."
Really, I think reviewing player transfers should only happen if a regiment notices someone blatantly abusing everything then reports it, and only then. It shouldnt be a mandatory thing for every player.

Yeah so thats what I think.
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
Great.

Also about this 75th thing, I think it brings up a long running issue in the league that I think needs to be addressed (and probably debated) in more detail (though I think currently people are arguing the wrong points and fighting on the wrong side of the issue). I think  this problem with the league that needs to be addressed and fixed before next season is how tightly it plans to regulates which player can play for which regiments.

My opinion is that this league is trying to hard to regulate players and prevent people from competing. A fact of NW is that competitive regiments are the most unstable, as you cant keep up a winstreak or rigorous training/linebattling schedules forever. Because of this, competitive regiments are often breaking down because of different reasons, causing players to go out in search of other regiments. These players dont look for other regiments because they are bad people, they look for other regiments cause they arent comfortable with the situation in their old regiments and would really like to seek a new, more comfortable, less stressful, a whole lot less dramatic, experience. This happens all the time in NW, with roughly one regiment a month succumbing to inactivity or other drama, and the TNWL should not strain itself to review every single player who is switching regiments because of these dramatic occurences, and just let the players play the game.

On the flipside of this, you have non-competitive regiments such as the 1stEPG who have been around before I started playing NW and will probably continue playing after I stop playing NW. These regiments are extremely stable and are not focused so much on the win but on just participating. These regiments tend to shy away from tournaments such as these. Now you are probably wondering why I am talking about these non-competitive regiments that arent in the tournament. I brought them up because of the players, talented competitive players who dont often get the opportunity to compete in these tournaments as their regiment does not want to risk its stability in such pursuits. Alot of people would tell those players to just leave, but when you have been friends with the same people for years at a time and you have become one loyal motherfucker, it aint that simple. I fully believe in these players rights to find a team and play in the tournament with another regiment (as long as their original regiment is not in the tournament). I think every player should be allowed to compete with the team of their choosing, and if a team they chose gets eliminated, then they too are eliminated

I think I see it pretty black and white.
"Are you on a team in the tournament? 'No'. Were you? 'No.' Then you can play" or
"Are you on a team in the tournament? 'No'. Were you on a team? 'Yes' Did your team get eliminated? 'No'. Then you can play as long as you dont be a retard and start switching some more."
Really, I think reviewing player transfers should only happen if a regiment notices someone blatantly abusing everything then reports it, and only then. It shouldnt be a mandatory thing for every player.

Yeah so thats what I think.
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
KEK'd
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Would just like to point out that the last 100 pages have basically been 10 people screaming at each other, creating drama and posting things that are generally not associated with the league at all. Because of all this fuckery actual serious things things are being overlooked. Maybe you guys should ---> msg <--- each other on steam via pms so that this threads cancer level can become tolerable for the first time in a long time.

-Everyone that is not cancer.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:26:16 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
maccle more like smelly

Offline Chev

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
More like Maccle the Wizard

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Im zzehth

Amateurs...lmao
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
234 bitches

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
Im zzehth

Amateurs...lmao i hate you all

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Im zzehth

Amateurs...lmao i hate you all
Im Alex

Fucking cyberbullies
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Suns

I'm Marceaux.

What a joke.

;)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
I'm Marceaux.

What a joke.

;)

how those maps coming m89?

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Name: Ragbar
Steam(with link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ragnerd
Previous Regiment(the one before your current regiement): 5th
Current Regiment: 75th
Why should we allow you to continue playing in the league?: 5th guy once again.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
The scrim i was just in against the 58e was honestly the most cancerous thing i have been apart of.