Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669122 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Godfreid so underrated.   :-\ :-\

Thank you Kovy xD! Its cool though, being underrated is always good motivation. Support is always appreciated though, so thanks again!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried

Thank you Kovy xD! Its cool though, being underrated is always good motivation. Support is always appreciated though, so thanks again!

So Canadian it hurts.

Suns

Gonna b op as meng once I get gaming comp monday >.>

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Please do not boost his Ego, i have to deal with it everyday.

I find the irony of this amusing xD
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:58:49 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Whatever the result is... someone is going to be butthurt.
The truest statement. I dont know what people expected when this poll was posted.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
made a top 10 nw facts video lol

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
I voted for Dee Jay  ;D
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Lawbringer

I talked to Dutch. He was kicked out of the Nr52 in the middle of their group stage so he did not leave them by choice. He remained regimentless for a bit then joined us. The Nr52 were eliminated, but the rule was instated to prevent players from leaving their regiments willingly after they lost in order to keep playing in TNWL. The 5th disbanded and joined the 75th. They willingly left their regiment to keep playing in the TNWL with the 75th. Dutch did not leave willingly. Maccle was literally the second in command of the 72nd and he left willingly because they weren't good enough in his eyes and joined a regiment that would be better in TNWL. So how can he be allowed to play? Like seriously? It is clear that Dutch did not leave his regiment because they lost and joined a better one just to play in TNWL. Funny how 3eVolt gets all these exceptions but when other regiments are more qualified in certain situations then they were to receive similar outcomes, it just doesn't happen.

I even asked Jorge about it on steam but was met with:

good fight

I don't mean to bash or flame anyone in particular but this league has been extremely frustrating/infuriating.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:18:52 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
I talked to Dutch. He was kicked out of the Nr52 in the middle of their group stage so he did not leave them by choice. He remained regimentless for a bit then joined us. The Nr52 were eliminated, but the rule was instated to prevent players from leaving their regiments willingly after they lost in order to keep playing in TNWL. The 5th disbanded and joined the 75th. They willingly left their regiment to keep playing in the TNWL with the 75th. Dutch did not leave willingly. Maccle was literally the second in command of the 72nd and he left willingly because they weren't good enough in his eyes and joined a regiment that would be better in TNWL. So how can he be allowed to play? Like seriously? It is clear that Dutch did not leave his regiment because they lost and joined a better one just to play in TNWL. Funny how 3eVolt gets all these exceptions but when other regiments are more qualified in certain situations then they were to receive similar outcomes, it just doesn't happen.

good fight

I don't mean to bash or flame anyone in particular but this league has been extremely frustrating/infuriating.

Because 3e is cute.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

good fight

You have a real problem with getting the short stick.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Fair point that he didn't leave willingly. However I doubt allowing players who have been kicked from regiments even get near the competition  is not good policy. I feel they should be treated the same as those who left willingly and transfered under the new rule.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:08:03 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Also 3e is not being treated differently.  Oculus' transfer to 3e was denied by Jorge, and rightfully so.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:28:10 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Lawbringer

Then the 5th joiners in the 75th shouldn't be allowed. If they are allowed to do that, Dutch should be able to play for us.

You have a real problem with getting the short stick.

There shouldn't be any short sticks or long sticks in a fair league.