Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669141 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
The 4th and the 3eIrish/72nd will be playing sometime soon for the final Qualified spot, as we are tied in the points for 16th.  More info coming as soon as I speak to fancypants!
Good luck!
Thanks Alex!  The odds were against us last time, so I'm excited to see how we do in the rematch.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Aww <3 i'm flattered
you know, for all the shit posting I do and cockiness I portray, I never expect to be on someones list. Means a lot when I am.

Fixed.

So uh I know you are feeling pretty thankful and flattered, now I could use a few favors....

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Theodin
Aww <3 i'm flattered
you know, for all the shit posting I do and cockiness I portray, I never expect to be on someones list. Means a lot when I am.

Fixed.

So uh I know you are feeling pretty thankful and flattered now I could use a few favors....

Actually, I just saw the funniest thing while unbanning North.
 66223 # 3eVolt_SoD_Anhur is banned permanently by MAE_Zzehth.
OH HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh yeah. I was sitting at spawn with my bayonet pointed at my friend while waiting for him to come back. Zzeth walks over and says "No balls".

Little did he know I had the balls.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh yeah. I was sitting at spawn with my bayonet pointed at my friend while waiting for him to come back. Zzeth walks over and says "No balls".

Post an unban request.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
No balls.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Post an unban request.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
No balls.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Just cause you said no balls.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Post an unban request.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
No balls.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Just cause you said no balls.
Baited!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 3eVolt_SoD_Anhur
What was happening when you got banned: I was sitting at spawn with my bayonet pointed at a friend of mine waiting for him to come back/guard him as he afkd. Then, Zzeth walks over and says "No Balls". Little did he know I had the balls.
Time and date: Roughly 5/6:00
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: 66223
*Shakes head"
I got word that some other teamwounding on your part and that you ignored an admins orders. Unban June 10th, 2015.

You wot m8? When was this?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Not enough good canadian players :(, how about east vs west?

dont worry about it windflower you wont be on the all star american team                                               bait         Kappa  Kappa

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
I brought an idea with godfried of doing a special 1 v 1 at the end of TNWL, an all star Canadian team vs an all star American team. what do you guys think

I fully support the idea +1

• Captain
    • View Profile
I brought an idea with godfried of doing a special 1 v 1 at the end of TNWL, an all star Canadian team vs an all star American team. what do you guys think

I fully support the idea +1
+1, I think of only one dude from my reg really really worthy of making it into that.  My guy Aefax is sooooo goooood.

ps.  Not me for sure I fucking suck cock at everything but leading.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

• Captain
    • View Profile
The 4th and the 3eIrish/72nd will be playing sometime soon for the final Qualified spot, as we are tied in the points for 16th.  More info coming as soon as I speak to fancypants!
Good luck!
Thanks Alex!  The odds were against us last time, so I'm excited to see how we do in the rematch.
NVM, 72nd is kill, got confirmation, I guess the 16 is set in stone then with us making the last spot.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Good luck!
NVM, 72nd is kill, got confirmation, I guess the 16 is set in stone then with us making the last spot.

72nd is gone?

RIP

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
AP0C
Tammo
Theodin
Fireboy
Alexander
RitZ
Insert player here
insert player here
insert
insert
Fucking puts Theodin there but not me.  :'(

i know the feeling :' ((( and the worst part is NorthOwnedTheodin

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
AP0C
Tammo
Theodin
Fireboy
Alexander
RitZ
Insert player here
insert player here
insert
insert
Fucking puts Theodin there but not me.  :'(

i know the feeling :' ((( and the worst part is NorthOwnedTheodin

Its okay bois, I wasn't on the list either. But I was on Apocs Team Canada list, so like, my salt is well balanced.