Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669164 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
I brought an idea with godfried of doing a special 1 v 1 at the end of TNWL, an all star Canadian team vs an all star American team. what do you guys think

That would be fantastic, I would love to face the Canadian team without that european ping in the "World" cup.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Apoc welcome to MemeW

I am just raging mad because I am not new to MemeW, where people are now apparently trying to justify a tactic that literally anyone can do because it takes no brainpower or skill.

There is a difference between hill camping and playing defensively. No one is saying "Hey lets encourage everyone to sit on hills and wait for the enemy." But if the situation arises where a regiment has the chance to use a hill, or has to use a hill to win. Then why not? If a regiment is good enough they should be able to take the hill. For example 84e plays both ways, I the more aggressive leader and Damien the more defensive. We switch back and forth depending on what favors us. To not do so is just idiotic. If you want to charge round upon round. Just go play NA GFing.

And for regiments that really do Hillcamp (Sitting atop the first hill they come across or spawn on and do not leave it until the timer runs out or they are attacked every round) fuck you. And for those (Alex) that would say 84e hill camp, just fuck off because we cleary do not hill camp and never have. Have there been a few rounds where we played defensivly and used a hill to our advantage? Sure but show me a regiment that has never used a hill... Do not talk pointless shit, especially when there are no facts to support it.

Also i find it funny Alex how you agree with Grimsight yet you call 84e hill campers when we advanced up hill and fought on the 63e's spawn the first 5 rounds lmfao...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:37:41 am by Marceaux »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I brought an idea with godfried of doing a special 1 v 1 at the end of TNWL, an all star Canadian team vs an all star American team. what do you guys think
Sounds great. Now let's get some revenge from the War of 1812 xD.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
84e plays both ways

Apoc welcome to MemeW

I am just raging mad because I am not new to MemeW, where people are now apparently trying to justify a tactic that literally anyone can do because it takes no brainpower or skill.

There is a difference between hill camping and playing defensively. No one is saying "Hey lets encourage everyone to sit on hills and wait for the enemy." But if the situation arises where a regiment has the chance to use a hill, or has to use a hill to win. Then why not? If a regiment is good enough they should be able to take the hill. For example 84e plays both ways, I the more aggressive leader and Damien the more defensive. We switch back and forth depending on what favors us. To not do so is just idiotic. If you want to charge round upon round. Just go play NA GFing.

And for regiments that really do Hillcamp (Sitting atop the first hill they come across or spawn on and do not leave it until the timer runs out or they are attacked every round) fuck you. And for those (Alex) that would say 84e hill camp, just fuck off because we cleary do not hill camp and never have. Have there been a few rounds where we played defensivly and used a hill to our advantage? Sure but show me a regiment that has never used a hill... Do not talk pointless shit, especially when there are no facts to support it.

Alright dont bring the 84e into this, im not attacking you guys at all, I am staying completely out of that beef between you and Alex. I am just saying if you are a regiment that finds yourself on hills more often than not, you should consider whether or not your regiment is ready for competitive play, as you seem to lack talent and skill. It is not a legitimate tactic, it is hillcamping, and anybody can do it, and if a regiment gets fed up with you, they can do it right back and you will lose.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
84e plays both ways

Apoc welcome to MemeW

Alright dont bring the 84e into this, im not attacking you guys at all, I am staying completely out of that beef between you and Alex. I am just saying if you are a regiment that finds yourself on hills more often than not, you should consider whether or not your regiment is ready for competitive play, as you seem to lack talent or skill. It is not a legitimate tactic, it is hillcamping, and anybody can do it, and if a regiment gets fed up with you, they can do it right back and you will lose.

I agree wih that ap0c but 84e does not use hills frequently, why do you think we get rekt all the time hahahahahaha! ;) :P

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
And for regiments that really do Hillcamp (Sitting atop the first hill they come across or spawn on and do not leave it until the timer runs out or they are attacked every round) fuck you. And for those (Alex) that would say 84e hill camp, just fuck off because we cleary do not hill camp and never have.

just a couple days ago against the 71st the 84e literally moved no more than 5 feet out of spawn 7 out of the 10 rounds, the other 3 were directly to hills.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
And for regiments that really do Hillcamp (Sitting atop the first hill they come across or spawn on and do not leave it until the timer runs out or they are attacked every round) fuck you. And for those (Alex) that would say 84e hill camp, just fuck off because we cleary do not hill camp and never have.

just a couple days ago against the 71st the 84e literally moved no more than 5 feet out of spawn 7 out of the 10 rounds, the other 3 were directly to hills.

It was a completely flat map, and Tmix before you continue. I have led 111e and 84e against the 71st so many times i can not count. And i can tell you for damn sure 99% of the time we advance knowing what will happen but we fight fairly anyway to show respect to you all. So do not talk shit man. :)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Not enough good canadian players :(, how about east vs west?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
I believe!
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile

Someone said something about Greenland having decent pings for both NA and EU.... ehh??!? ;) :P

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Bruh.

Lithios, Rico, Maple, CaribouQC, Grimsight, Jorge, Theodin, Godfreid, Mitchy, Hellomoto, Zorkoth

And those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

It was a completely flat map, and Tmix before you continue. I have led 111e and 84e against the 71st so many times i can not count. And i can tell you for damn sure 99% of the time we advance knowing what will happen but we fight fairly anyway to show respect to you all. So do not talk shit man. :)

I was not shit talking at all, simply calling you out when you said the opposite of what I have experienced against the 84e. it was the same the previous one or two matches. It could of perhaps been the most boring line battle I have ever been in. every single round we saw the enemy standing completely still before we were even in a balanced line, shooting at us from across the map, where we had to initiate contact in otherwise each round would have been 20+ minutes of headshots across a mile away.

it wasn't even an official line battle either okay this one was but there were plenty of previous ones that weren't but the same outcome, so why not actually have fun or try out some strategies you normally can't or won't do?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:50:35 am by Tmix »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

Bruh.

Lithios, Rico, Maple, CaribouQC, Grimsight, Jorge, Theodin, Godfreid, Mitchy, Hellomoto, Zorkoth

And those are just the ones off the top of my head.
Quite the names there  :o
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge

dont worry about it windflower you wont be on the all star american team                                               bait         Kappa  Kappa

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

dont worry about it windflower you wont be on the all star american team                                               bait         Kappa  Kappa

oh wait, is actually kappa. nvm then.