Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669216 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 1tes(Nr.7) vs 3eVolt Wednesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2805 on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:02 pm »
Welp, here we go again.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:51:56 pm by Rifleman Nicholas »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2806 on: June 02, 2015, 08:51:27 pm »
Just realized 84e got shrockt. RIP.

Tier 1 "Top 5 NA" 0-3, ain't even qualify.

Lol so you are saying 3eVolt, PSG and Nr7 are bad regiments? Group A was the only group with real competition. Now stfu ap0c all you do is bitch and whine whilst looking for chances to start shit. Go spend the rest of your life improving your melee bud.

I'm just saying put your Money where your mouth is. You pretend to be all that but I don't think you've beat anyone remotely good. Now about my melee, I actually do put my money where my mouth is, and I could 7-0 you faster than the 84e got knocked out of the TNWL. Please don't talk unless you can back it up.

Hell bring suns to FT7 me in your place. At least he's pretty decent and could get maybe 3-5 rounds on me.

Sorry been waiting for the right moment to say that. Felt great but regrettably had to be done on the TNWL thread.

Lol like i said go spend your life of NW melee. Also we made it where we are without the melee stars of most regiments. You just proved that you are a fucking loser. Bragging like a little boy with a tiny penis. You wont win TNWL unless you hop regges again. Lmfao...pitiful.
Dayum ap0c got anally annihilated.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2807 on: June 02, 2015, 08:51:36 pm »

Lol so you are saying 3eVolt, PSG and Nr7 are bad regiments? Group A was the only group with real competition. Now stfu ap0c all you do is bitch and whine whilst looking for chances to start shit. Go spend the rest of your life improving your melee bud.

I'm just saying put your Money where your mouth is. You pretend to be all that but I don't think you've beat anyone remotely good. Now about my melee, I actually do put my money where my mouth is, and I could 7-0 you faster than the 84e got knocked out of the TNWL. Please don't talk unless you can back it up.

Hell bring suns to FT7 me in your place. At least he's pretty decent and could get maybe 3-5 rounds on me.

Sorry been waiting for the right moment to say that. Felt great but regrettably had to be done on the TNWL thread.

Lol like i said go spend your life of NW melee. Also we made it where we are without the melee stars of most regiments. You just proved that you are a fucking loser. Bragging like a little boy with a tiny penis. You wont win TNWL unless you hop regges again. Lmfao...pitiful.
The 5th didn't have any big names either? We didn't go around flailing our epeen around about being "tier 1". Hell, we even beat regiments like the 18th but always got rekt by the 71st.

Even though we were trolls and everyone hated us, we still had a bit of respect for what the other regiment thought of us. We were Tier 1 and we knew that, so we didnt have tell everyone.

There was a saying my music teacher tought me. Coolest guy ever I swear on me mum

Get
Over
Yourself.

When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you. - Walter Payton.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2808 on: June 02, 2015, 08:54:13 pm »
Alex why are you so gay...

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: June 02, 2015, 08:54:54 pm »
Alex why are you so gay...
Because, the standards of being a competitive regiment in NW is at an all time low.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2810 on: June 02, 2015, 08:57:11 pm »

At least I don't pretend like I am a little boy with a tiny pens who puts "Tier 1" on my regiments thread to validate myself.Hell I don't even really brag, I just put jokes like you in their place. Meanwhile you seem to brag about every little thing you can think of, even making up a title for yourself just to make yourself feel pretty.

"Any man who needs to tell others he is king is no true king at all"

LOL GOT WHERE WE DID "without melee stars". And where exactly is that? On the bottom of the competitive scene?

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: June 02, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »

At least I don't pretend like I am a little boy with a tiny pens who puts "Tier 1" on my regiments thread to validate myself.Hell I don't even really brag, I just put jokes like you in their place. Meanwhile you seem to brag about every little thing you can think of, even making up a title for yourself just to make yourself feel pretty.

"Any man who needs to tell others he is king is no true king at all"

LOL GOT WHERE WE DID "without melee stars". And where exactly is that? On the bottom of the competitive scene?
Do you feel the freedom? Doesnt it feel great?
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: June 02, 2015, 09:06:42 pm »
Yeah man. I'm feeling like I'm tier 1.
Can't wait til I'm actually not tier 1 on Marceaux's totally not biased tier list.

Hope I get a warning for this so I can be warned like all the other cool kids.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:08:27 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Lawbringer

« Reply #2813 on: June 02, 2015, 09:13:43 pm »
Stop the hate

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: June 02, 2015, 09:13:47 pm »
Yeah man. I'm feeling like I'm tier 1.
Can't wait til I'm actually not tier 1 on Marceaux's totally not biased tier list.

Hope I get a warning for this so I can be warned like all the other cool kids.

I keep Tier 1 up just so i can laugh my ass off at fucking idiots like you who get salty over it. You are a bitch ap0c. My recs are better than you. Look everyone im on ap0cs level.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: June 02, 2015, 09:19:34 pm »
Ur so funny and cool
look at all the people laughing

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: June 02, 2015, 09:21:34 pm »
Ur so funny and cool
look at all the people laughing

Yes because i need the approval of online people to feel accepted in life. I feel sorry for you man. Hopefully you mature sometime soon my poor lad...

Offline Chev

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: June 02, 2015, 09:24:23 pm »
Mmm no need to bring anymore salt. Both of you should just ignore each other. If you gotta hate do it with maturity plox.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #2818 on: June 02, 2015, 09:26:23 pm »
Mmm no need to bring anymore salt. Both of you should just ignore each other. If you gotta hate do it with maturity plox.
+1
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2819 on: June 02, 2015, 09:27:24 pm »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳