Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669101 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 1tes(Nr.7) vs 3eVolt Wednesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2760 on: June 02, 2015, 01:11:26 pm »
Did I miss fighting Gluk? Shit

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: June 02, 2015, 01:36:54 pm »
Russian, it was a fucking joke, calm down. Its a fucking game man. Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
Mmmm yes I need to calm the fuck down. How about YOU calm the fuck down and don't give me that "It's a fucking game". Have you shared that the winner won't get 500 USD.

I'm getting tired of your shit Gluk for awhile and resisted to not post, but I can stand by for forever. And how this entire League is basically for Jorge to get his followers and money and profit off of that.

I forgot to add that one of the plans for the money is by splitting it up between the top 5 regiments meaning $100 each.

"And how this entire League is basically for Jorge to get his followers and money and profit off of that"..................

are you cereal, its a competition which means i just cant give myself the winning pot and i also put $150 dollars of my personal money into the prize pool and i don't want to sound shallow
but i get 80-100 followers every time i stream my main stream shit but like 2-5 followers every time i cast  a  match for the tnwl. I made this league to bring awareness to the game and possibly expand its audience. #nohatedonate
But of the three things I said in the post, you only answered one of them. As well as I forgot to mention this earlier,but why did you basically kick out all of beanbean refs after he basically left? Some actual good admins(not all). and wasn't the reason is for that you approved none of them? But I thought that Head Moderator had as much power as the Event Organizer when he is away. Also who he apposes that one rule were you can basically get a hope bunch of 18th mercs and if the ref allowed it, they can play for you? Because that is the most stupid rule to ever be created by anyone. ALSO banning someone (in this case ap0c) from a League or suspending him because he got tired of his regiment and wanted to move on, and he actually stayed in the 18th for awhile not for like a week, for a good few months. Also Gluk you're so funny.

Well these last 10 or so pages were interesting. In a kindergarden fight club sort of way.
Called me a 5 year old all you want m8, i'm just saying that I wanted to say for awhile now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:42:23 pm by RussianFury »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2763 on: June 02, 2015, 01:49:37 pm »
Ayyy Lmao we got some classic rivalries now *grabs popcorn*

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2764 on: June 02, 2015, 01:50:55 pm »
Spoiler
Russian, it was a fucking joke, calm down. Its a fucking game man. Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
Mmmm yes I need to calm the fuck down. How about YOU calm the fuck down and don't give me that "It's a fucking game". Have you shared that the winner won't get 500 USD.

I'm getting tired of your shit Gluk for awhile and resisted to not post, but I can stand by for forever. And how this entire League is basically for Jorge to get his followers and money and profit off of that.

I forgot to add that one of the plans for the money is by splitting it up between the top 5 regiments meaning $100 each.

"And how this entire League is basically for Jorge to get his followers and money and profit off of that"..................

are you cereal, its a competition which means i just cant give myself the winning pot and i also put $150 dollars of my personal money into the prize pool and i don't want to sound shallow
but i get 80-100 followers every time i stream my main stream shit but like 2-5 followers every time i cast  a  match for the tnwl. I made this league to bring awareness to the game and possibly expand its audience. #nohatedonate
But of the three things I said in the post, you only answered one of them. As well as I forgot to mention this earlier,but why did you basically kick out all of beanbean refs after he basically left? Some actual good admins(not all). and wasn't the reason is for that you approved none of them? But I thought that Head Moderator had as much power as the Event Organizer when he is away. Also who he apposes that one rule were you can basically get a hope bunch of 18th mercs and if the ref allowed it, they can play for you? Because that is the most stupid rule to ever be created by anyone. ALSO banning someone (in this case ap0c) from a League or suspending him because he got tired of his regiment and wanted to move on, and he actually stayed in the 18th for awhile not for like a week, for a good few months. Also Gluk you're so funny.
[close]

Russian, didn't the 71st withdraw from the league? So with all due respect, shouldn't you be letting people in the league deal with its problems instead of being an antagonist?

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: June 02, 2015, 01:55:15 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Russian, didn't the 71st withdraw from the league? So with all due respect, shouldn't you be letting people in the league deal with its problems instead of being an antagonist?
I'm pointing out obvious problems, and I know the 71st pulled out. Heck I before we left, I was encouraging us to leave basically due to some bullshit rule changes that happened. I thought this League was a good idea at first, it's just like communism I suppose. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:57:03 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: June 02, 2015, 02:09:55 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm pointing out obvious problems, and I know the 71st pulled out. Heck I before we left, I was encouraging us to leave basically due to some bullshit rule changes that happened. I thought this League was a good idea at first, it's just like communism I suppose. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well if you encouraged 71st to pull out, then you actually have even less business to be posting here.

You're not just pointing out obvious problems, you also randomly accused Jorge of dishonesty in regards to the prize pool he contributed to and using the league as a means to gain more followers.

If the problems you are trying to bring up are so obvious and so important, someone in the league will bring them up, thank you for your time.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: June 02, 2015, 02:17:40 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Well if you encouraged 71st to pull out, then you actually have even less business to be posting here.

You're not just pointing out obvious problems, you also randomly accused Jorge of dishonesty in regards to the prize pool he contributed to and using the league as a means to gain more followers.

If the problems you are trying to bring up are so obvious and so important, someone in the league will bring them up, thank you for your time.
Well I said at the end were cheesey was ready to about to pull out not the entire time. Jorge can say it's not for the money and all that but once he gets his Twitch Subscriber thing or what ever the fuck it's called. How many fucks would he give then about anything? Also how about you become a ref or mod and deal with these problems yourself since you're defending them.

I'm usually never like this but this has been pissing me off for awhile now.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: June 02, 2015, 02:40:35 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Well I said at the end were cheesey was ready to about to pull out not the entire time. Jorge can say it's not for the money and all that but once he gets his Twitch Subscriber thing or what ever the fuck it's called. How many fucks would he give then about anything? Also how about you become a ref or mod and deal with these problems yourself since you're defending them.

Jorges word vs your speculation of his character? Is that really an argument you desire to be taken seriously?

I didn't apply for any position when the league started, I feel its far too late for it now. I also don't want anyone contributing any sucess my regiment may have in the league to a position, especially if myself and my regiment find ourselves in a tough situation within the league.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2769 on: June 02, 2015, 02:41:27 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Are you saying that people outside the league aren't supposed/allowed to point out things wrong with the league? That's very mistaken thinking there, insiders of every orginization will always say there is nothing wrong. Outsiders pointing out inconsistencies is normal and should be encouraged, and the points brought up refuted by actual points instead of calling people 5 year olds. In fact, Jorge and others should welcome critizim, as it improves the league.
if not, then I guess we will see the true colors of Gluk and the moderation team- that they believe every decision they make is the right one, however laughable it is.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #2770 on: June 02, 2015, 02:43:17 pm »
Nope all non leaguers are trash hippies

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: June 02, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Jorges word vs your speculation of his character? Is that really an argument you desire to be taken seriously?

I didn't apply for any position when the league started, I feel its far too late for it now. I also don't want anyone contributing any sucess my regiment may have in the league to a position, especially if myself and my regiment find ourselves in a tough situation within the league.
So you think Jorge tells you the entire truth and nothing but the truth?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #2772 on: June 02, 2015, 02:45:16 pm »
Yea jorge is god

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:52 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

So you think Jorge tells you the entire truth and nothing but the truth?

I think its a waste of energy. What proof do you have Jorge will ditch if he gets twitch subscriber or w/e you think he's trying to get?

On the flipside he's shown he has dedication by leading the 8th for like ever. I also can't think of the last time Jorge stabbed anyone in the back, let alone an entire community.