Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669206 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 1tes(Nr.7) vs 3eVolt Wednesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2715 on: June 02, 2015, 08:40:54 am »
gj waste for abandoning the ones who once were loyal to you just for self image.

Pinkerton reads what is on the forums. He is a hell of a lot more dedicated to the group than you were though.
What do you mean for self image, I didn't like the regiment after I had to go inactive. I didn't fit in the little community it had and I absolutely hated what it stood for then. I left because I didn't like that and I didn't have time to be on anymore. I haven't played NW in probably a few months now and I am just starting again now because I have time starting June 11th. When I looked at my options I chose where I would fit in best, and I decided that was either 84e, or PSG. Seeing how I already was friends with 84e guys and I loved playing with them (Old lbs of Nr.37 vs them where we all went cav and had fun, not the rage fests 58e had with them) and they play games I play, not osu.

Yeah sure Pinkerton may be dedicated to the 58e, I never was. 58e is a completely different regiment according to you, my loyalty is now and forever will be to the Nr37.
Waiting for a response so I can feel special 2

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #2716 on: June 02, 2015, 08:41:19 am »
And saying something along those lines is not starting an argument? Or is it rather an insult to myself? Either way its asking for something to happen.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2717 on: June 02, 2015, 08:42:44 am »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: June 02, 2015, 08:42:58 am »
why do 58es keep playing the victim card when they still continue to insult users?

they are just poking bears and then wondering why they are retaliating

NW would be so much better if 58e just didn't exist.

Technically you started the drama by posting stupid shit like that. The stupid shit I post is in all good fun.

Untill you try to act all innocent and blame others for NW's problems.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: June 02, 2015, 08:44:25 am »
why do 58es keep playing the victim card when they still continue to insult users?

Technically you started the drama by posting stupid shit like that. The stupid shit I post is in all good fun.

Serious question, are you the Tmix from the 54th?
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: June 02, 2015, 08:45:07 am »

If a few members represent a regiment 71st is the same ^_^ in my book

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: June 02, 2015, 08:45:21 am »
there is only 1 tmix

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: June 02, 2015, 08:45:56 am »
there is only 1 tmix
:)
Remember me?
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: June 02, 2015, 08:46:21 am »

I won't doubt that.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: June 02, 2015, 08:48:24 am »

I won't doubt that.
I honestly respect everyone in the 71st. I love members such as Theo Russian and Cheesey. But basing a regiment on the actions of 2-3 of their members is wrong. Although some members between the 58e and 71st have problems, members such as myself get along perfectly with them. Honestly nothing to gain from bashing other regiments.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: June 02, 2015, 08:48:50 am »

I won't doubt that.
I honestly respect everyone in the 71st. I love members such as Theo Russian and Cheesey. But basing a regiment on the actions of 2-3 of their members is wrong. Although some members between the 58e and 71st have problems, members such as myself get along perfectly with them. Honestly nothing to gain from bashing other regiments.
humor.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: June 02, 2015, 08:49:52 am »

I won't doubt that.
In my entire bitching earlier, I never mentioned the actions of the regiment, just the individuals so yeah :D. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:35 am »

I won't doubt that.
In my entire bitching earlier, I never mentioned the actions of the regiment, just the individuals so yeah :D. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :)
You're a good boy Russian ^_^

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: June 02, 2015, 08:51:05 am »

I won't doubt that.
^^

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: June 02, 2015, 08:52:21 am »
Who else thinks it's enough salt for tonight, if you want continue this tomorrow(or i guess later in the day :P) xD, I'm done. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:05:23 am by RussianFury »