Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669117 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 1tes(2pp) vs PSG at Sunday may 24 9pm EST
« Reply #2535 on: May 30, 2015, 11:31:42 pm »
'hype train' lol, is that what you call friends joining your regiment?
Apparently yes grim.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2536 on: May 30, 2015, 11:31:57 pm »
i dont wana join the 75th
Dont blame you

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2537 on: May 30, 2015, 11:37:15 pm »
Jesus christ, you guys didn't listen to Grim at all did you? The whole time he spoke, he talked about retroactive rules. Grim is the true lord.

I actually, wasn't at the meeting, I have no idea when it was or what was discussed in it. Soo yeah.

Offline Chev

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: May 30, 2015, 11:46:22 pm »
People are just jelly right now.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #2539 on: May 30, 2015, 11:48:35 pm »
People are just jelly right now.
I'm peanut butter

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2540 on: May 30, 2015, 11:50:17 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlq6_fPhaPY[/youtube]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2541 on: May 31, 2015, 12:00:25 am »
Jesus christ, you guys didn't listen to Grim at all did you? The whole time he spoke, he talked about retroactive rules. Grim is the true lord.

Stop dick riding.

Secondly, lets be honest 3eVolt has a hype train right now and many players are leaving regs to rejoin them. Well sucks for you guys. Should have stayed with 3eVolt in the fucking first place.
So, if I dickrode you, would you be fine with it?
Grim4K!NG
 :)
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: May 31, 2015, 12:01:24 am »

Stop dick riding.

Secondly, lets be honest 3eVolt has a hype train right now and many players are leaving regs to rejoin them. Well sucks for you guys. Should have stayed with 3eVolt in the fucking first place.
So, if I dickrode you, would you be fine with it?
Grim4K!NG
 :)

Reverse cowgirl only.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2543 on: May 31, 2015, 12:04:01 am »
Erm... sorry to changed the subject but since the 5th merged with the 75th, and im locked with the 5th and also suspended for two matches, and i dont wana join the 75th. whats the deal? am i allowed to join another regiment or am i locked with the 75th? and if i join either the 75th or another regiment am i still suspended for two matches?
Just make an application with these details and ill discuss it with jorge. :3

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #2544 on: May 31, 2015, 12:16:57 am »

its also apparently what they call joining a regiment ive been hanging out with since the moment I started playing NW. Just saying. Im sure he/waste would have a very different mindset if I had joined the 58e.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: May 31, 2015, 12:19:54 am »

its also apparently what they call joining a regiment ive been hanging out with since the moment I started playing NW. Just saying. Im sure he/waste would have a very different mindset if I had joined the 58e.

No not really, but the 3eVolt has already had several people swap in this round. It would be un-fair to allow even more players to swap in during this phase of the tournament. Especially considering you did not even play in the first match they had this round Ap0c and were apart of the 18th when this group (A) started.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: May 31, 2015, 12:24:15 am »

No not really, but the 3eVolt has already had several people swap in this round. It would be un-fair to allow even more players to swap in during this phase of the tournament. Especially considering you did not even play in the first match they had this round Ap0c and were apart of the 18th when this group (A) started.

I dont see how just because its the group stage it makes it unfair. So are you saying all players can swap and reg hop after the group stage is over? I really hope thats not what you are saying. Stop bringing up the phase of the competition. It doesnt matter at all. It doesnt help your argument.

Secondly, you are right, allowing players to swap all over the place is not fair. That is why you REG LOCK THEM instead of BANNING THEM FOR SEVERAL MATCHES, as suspending them for a few matches wont fix the problem. I am getting a pretty illogical punishment for a very legal move.

Also I dont see what regiment I was in before the group started matters. I do believe how often I switch regiments should matter though, and the reason why I am switching regiments should also matter.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:27:28 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: May 31, 2015, 12:28:42 am »

I dont see how just because its the group stage it makes it unfair. So are you saying all players can swap and reg hop after the group stage is over? I really hope thats not what you are saying. Stop bringing up the phase of the competition. It doesnt matter at all. It doesnt help your argument.

Secondly, you are right, allowing players to swap all over the place is not fair. That is why you REG LOCK THEM instead of BANNING THEM FOR SEVERAL MATCHES, as suspending them for a few matches wont fix the problem. I am getting a pretty illogical punishment for a very legal move.

Also I dont see what regiment I was in before the group started matters.

You are over reacting man, you are not being punished nor banned. You just cant play with 3e during this round, how do you not see the point in that? Also the players that are playing this round that swapped, (JohnSanders, Meltzer etc) were swapping in before any matches were played in this group. You are the only one trying to swap mid round.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: May 31, 2015, 12:31:21 am »
Im not over reacting, and I am being punished.

Punishment: an authoritative imposition of an undesirable or unpleasant outcome upon a group or individual, in response to a particular action or behavior

this fits every definition of a punishment bro.

Also, for the last time, phase of the competition does not matter at ALL stop bringing up if its in the middle of the group phase or not.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: May 31, 2015, 12:34:39 am »
Im not over reacting, and I am being punished.

Punishment: an authoritative imposition of an undesirable or unpleasant outcome upon a group or individual, in response to a particular action or behavior

this fits every definition of a punishment bro.

Also, for the last time, phase of the competition does not matter at ALL stop bringing up if its in the middle of the group phase or not.

How does it not matter? You joining alters the 3e's line up. The 3eVolt team that played 84e was not as good as the 3eVolt with you, therefore the matches 3eVolt has left in this round becomes un-fair for the regiments that still need to face the 3eVolt.

dead·line
ˈdedˌlīn/Submit
noun
the latest time or date by which something should be completed.

You missed your chance to get in this round, but you can play in the next rounds.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:37:11 am by Marceaux »