Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669151 times)

Lawbringer

Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 8th Vs LE Tuesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2295 on: May 26, 2015, 06:51:57 am »
I would like to listen to the recording please

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2296 on: May 26, 2015, 07:11:45 am »
I would like to listen to the recording please
I Will steam it

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2297 on: May 26, 2015, 07:21:16 am »
I think that if you were to call yourself a respected member within the NW community, and claim to have a "top tier" regiment, you would know what to expect from a player like Grim. Jesus, have some expectations so you're not surprised by everything you encounter.

cansor thread, might as well shit post.

h8ers gona h8 h8 h8
b8ers gona b8 b8 b8

shake it off
shake it off

ALSO! I never understood why (DESPITE how the moderators emotions towards matches KNOWING they still have a shot at 500$$$$Dosh)people drop out of this tourney. It creates 1v1's for your regiment and gives you a chance to make dosh while playing NW. You strike me as a slightly less intelligent leader leaving this just because he attacked you. Thanks for making it easier for me.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:33:48 am by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2298 on: May 26, 2015, 07:36:36 am »
I think that if you were to call yourself a respected member within the NW community, and claim to have a "top tier" regiment, you would know what to expect from a player like Grim. Jesus, have some expectations so you're not surprised by everything you encounter.

h8ers gona h8 h8 h8
b8ers gona b8 b8 b8

shake it off
shake it off

I knew exactly what to expect from grim lol which is why if you watch the match i out led him in nearly every encounter. And it only took me 900 hours as opposed to his 2.5k... My players were outmatched in melee big deal, look at the performance of my players with one week of prep time.

Also the second round of the video alone proves maccle was a huge factor.

I am done on this thread though, and i promise this is my last post here. And Alex if you want to talk shit do not back out of anymore of our 1v1s please.

EDIT:
Wait until you find out the $500 cash prize is b.s...

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 26, 2015, 07:39:07 am »

h8ers gona h8 h8 h8
b8ers gona b8 b8 b8

shake it off
shake it off

I knew exactly what to expect from grim lol which is why if you watch the match i out led him in nearly every encounter. And it only took me 900 hours as opposed to his 2.5k... My players were outmatched in melee big deal, look at the performance of my players with one week of prep time.

I am done on this thread though, and i promise this is my last post here. And Alex if you want to talk shit do not back out of anymore of our 1v1s please.

EDIT:
Here, you proved exactly what you represent. A regiment with acclaimed structure which is still ran in the mind of a teenager. If you lose the linebattle, there is no out leading the other leader. You lost. No one cares about your performance, you're the leader.

Get over yourself.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #2300 on: May 26, 2015, 07:39:16 am »

h8ers gona h8 h8 h8
b8ers gona b8 b8 b8

shake it off
shake it off

EDIT:
why do you gotta bring up hours m8? Does it make ur epeem real big or something now get outa here kiddie you've been asked to not post here anymore.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2301 on: May 26, 2015, 07:45:48 am »
Took out some pointless  posts and took out some posts that offered nothing of use to thread except pointless drama. 

Please keep it on topic and civil.

Theo and Gluk, get along or just do not talk to each other.  I don't want to keep getting involved in your personal fights.  It is getting old. Take it to PMs if you really have to. 

Now back to being on topic.

Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 26, 2015, 07:50:13 am »
Took out some pointless  posts and took out some posts that offered nothing of use to thread except pointless drama. 

Please keep it on topic and civil.

Theo and Gluk, get along or just do not talk to each other.  I don't want to keep getting involved in your personal fights.  It is getting old. Take it to PMs if you really have to. 

Now back to being on topic.
You're getting old.

#yolo
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #2303 on: May 26, 2015, 07:58:37 am »

h8ers gona h8 h8 h8
b8ers gona b8 b8 b8

shake it off
shake it off

EDIT:

$500 dollars in monopoly money Kappa

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2304 on: May 26, 2015, 08:06:34 am »
AP0C posted this on another thread, I think its appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CClOsC26Lw&feature=youtu.be

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League LE Vs 72nd Monday May 25 8pm EST
« Reply #2305 on: May 26, 2015, 08:47:57 am »
So like are we still in TNWL? I don't understand xD
You signed up under the name 1stFG, no? If so, you're still there

I was told 1stFG disbanded and but later changed to 45e? idk so many rumor stories its up to you Nappy.

Nope, It was just a name change never disbanded.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2306 on: May 26, 2015, 09:25:32 am »
After some time to cool off and re-consider the situation, the 84e will remain in the league and continue on course with its matches. Jorge has already approved this.

My apologies to some for my anger inspired words, i was only trying to stand up for my regiment and i let pride get in the way. GG to the 3eVolt. I look forward to the rest of the season and hopefully some friendships can be repaired.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #2307 on: May 26, 2015, 09:29:43 am »
After some time to cool off and re-consider the situation, the 84e will remain in the league and continue on course with its matches. Jorge has already approved this.

My apologies to some for my anger inspired words, i was only trying to stand up for my regiment and i let pride get in the way. GG to the 3eVolt. I look forward to the rest of the season and hopefully some friendships can be repaired.

I am glad you guys are remaining in the league, this way we can grow the community not become isolated and slowly fade away :(

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 84e and 3eVolt 8pm EST tonight
« Reply #2308 on: May 26, 2015, 10:15:50 am »
Xeroth didn't get to play first of all.

I did not ask xeroth to merc, I asked him to join (he was a veteran of the old regiment, I wanted to know if he was interested in playing again for the tournament). He joined, and when I asked if he was in the 58e he said no. Later AsianP contacted him and asked him to play for the 58e. I told Xeroth he had to choose 3eVolt or 58e if he wanted to play. Xeroth told me "fuck it, 3e".

edit: and frankly I find it funny that AsianP is trying to get me in trouble for this. really?
nitro: Grim xeroth is part of the 58e
nitro: Having him merc for you lb could penalize us
nitro: And he didnt know.
[3eVolt] Grimsight: he told me he left
nitro: I was just talking to him
nitro: He was going to do that
nitro: so he could attend your 1v1
nitro: (DS) Xeroth: im not they asked me while me and koolaids were duo queing and i couldnt really say no

This explains Xeroth's side of the story. Xeroth told me that you had put tags on him and asked him to come to the 1v1. He felt inclined to come to your 1v1 because he is a previous 3eVolt member, as I am myself. However, in his absence rules have been made in the community and NW Leagues. Rules that Xeroth had no recollection of. Xeroth planned to double reg by leaving the 58e for a day and joining the 3eVolt for a day for the 1v1, leaving the next. After explaining the rules of NWL and TNWL I finally gave Xeroth and ultimatum, us or the 3eVolt. He said the following.

FAM: Idk you are my best friend and Grimsight is my ex-leader.
nitro: Lol wtf xD I was your original leader, your ex leader, your best friend and the other members of vindicated are in the 58e such as prophet blood and ematopia.
nitro: lol
FAM: yeah your right
FAM: if im going to be in a reg i want to be in yours
nitro: Btw

nitro: Both the 3e and 58e are at risk of being penalized
nitro: Dont want that to happen to us
nitro: So be careful

This message was sent to you Grim to warn you of the consequences of having Xeroth play. I told no one of what was happening besides Lawbringer. Law had asked me to investigate since Xeroth is one of our active players, coming on for the recent 1v1's we have had and the native event hosted by Les. I'm not trying to get you in trouble and had no intentions of bringing it up to the TNWL. I was only investigating for my Colonel, for the person that leads the regiment that I am currently a part of. I was going to keep it a secret honestly because I didn't want to get involved. But I guess it's too late.

FAM: im getting a car
FAM: i ended up not fighting in the event
FAM: fuck regiments thats dumb

1) I have no intention of getting into pesky fights with you or the 3eVolt. I could care less. I actually was looking out for both the 3eVolt and the 58e because it could hurt both of us. But clearly you are too ignorant and stubborn to see that.
2) Different stories exist from both Xeroth and yourself. So the true story at the moment is uncertain. This is not the first time I have been accused of doing something by the 3eVolt. I was quickly accused whenever your mine craft server was griefed years ago, and I was blamed for everything even though Nova had just bought me the game. I have no beef against the 3e. I created it and I even recruited you grimsight and various other members. You were some of my first members.

If you had a problem with me discuss it somewhere else, but do not post this on the forums. I will not stand by and be insulted by my previous regimental companions. I have nothing to gain by trying to get you in trouble.
I am not here to start an argument but rather presenting my side of the story and clearing myself of any accusations. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:28:20 am by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2309 on: May 26, 2015, 10:41:06 am »
its not a big deal he never even played

no shade throwin