Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669110 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 8th Vs LE Tuesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2265 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:05 am »
Tonight was ugly, the meeting showed why Jorge is not fit to lead an event like this. Also the overall attitude towards 84e by several of the administrators and refs has caused my members to be so upset they have demanded i pull us out of this event. Therefore the 84e will no longer take part in the TNWL.

Best of luck to those that follow the rules.
MArcx there was nothing u can do. U cant redo the match bc anytho if they didn't have chev, Meltzer, and Maccle they still would of beat ya in the melee. Look at the screenshots RitZ had. Every 3eVolt player was doing all around good on the scoreboard. Plus u cant ban them 3 from the league 4 a rule that wasn't even made yet. Srry if we didn't make the rule Earlier. U can stay and be happy or leave the league and cry like a bitch its your choice. Tbh u still had a good chance of being 2nd in Group A but its your call.

Suns

« Reply #2266 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:11 am »
Tonight was ugly, the meeting showed why Jorge is not fit to lead an event like this. Also the overall attitude towards 84e by several of the administrators and refs has caused my members to be so upset they have demanded i pull us out of this event. Therefore the 84e will no longer take part in the TNWL.

so you literally raged at us to make everything more fair just to leave.........

Good luck, much love
You said we can leave TNWL if we see it fit. We are all are own people and allowed to do whatever we please. Fuck you, and thanks for nothing much.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2267 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:23 am »
Grimsight gets to call rules in his own match. gg no re.

As opposed to you calling rules?

Suns

« Reply #2268 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:53 am »

Jorge is doing everything he can while remaining unbiased. Don't throw him under the bus, because what you were seeking for in the meeting was simply a punishment of the 3eVolt, a punishment we do not deserve. Sorry, but I won't let that happen as long as I have a say in the tournament
You were once great in the eyes of many. But no longer in the eyes of some...

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: May 26, 2015, 06:04:10 am »

Jorge is doing everything he can while remaining unbiased. Don't throw him under the bus, because what you were seeking for in the meeting was simply a punishment of the 3eVolt, a punishment we do not deserve. Sorry, but I won't let that happen as long as I have a say in the tournament
Those r some Wise Words My good Man

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2270 on: May 26, 2015, 06:05:11 am »

so you literally raged at us to make everything more fair just to leave.........

Good luck, much love
You said we can leave TNWL if we see it fit. We are all are own people and allowed to do whatever we please. Fuck you, and thanks for nothing much.

thx for expressing yourself suns, good luck with the 84e and may it prosper  :D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2271 on: May 26, 2015, 06:05:22 am »

The ruling fell into your favor, the mod. Imagine that...

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #2272 on: May 26, 2015, 06:06:25 am »
I might not be a mod. I might not agree with half the shit this league does. But, 84e you guys just look childish now it's quiet sad, as a former friend just stop posting on here before you make it worse for yourself.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: May 26, 2015, 06:07:49 am »
I might not be a mod. I might not agree with half the shit this league does. But, 84e you guys just look childish now it's quiet sad, as a former friend just stop posting on here before you make it worse for yourself.

Never were friends, and this whole league is shit why do you think the 71st left.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2274 on: May 26, 2015, 06:08:19 am »

I really couldn't care less about what your ass blasted regiment thinks about me. Your leader talked himself into a circle, the only thing that would make him happy is penalizing the 3eVolt.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2275 on: May 26, 2015, 06:08:46 am »

The ruling fell into your favor, the mod. Imagine that...

If your going to leave the league then please don't post aftermaths that don't matter anymore.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: May 26, 2015, 06:09:44 am »

MArcx there was nothing u can do. U cant redo the match bc anytho if they didn't have chev, Meltzer, and Maccle they still would of beat ya in the melee. Look at the screenshots RitZ had. Every 3eVolt player was doing all around good on the scoreboard. Plus u cant ban them 3 from the league 4 a rule that wasn't even made yet. Srry if we didn't make the rule Earlier. U can stay and be happy or leave the league and cry like a bitch its your choice. Tbh u still had a good chance of being 2nd in Group A but its your call.
Marcx if u r going 2 continue 2 post pls read what I said before u continue

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: May 26, 2015, 06:15:00 am »

The only person i know that wont talk shit in person but will type it first chance they have. Fuck off Nick. Atleast grimsight speaks the same in TS.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #2278 on: May 26, 2015, 06:15:17 am »
Spoiler
Hi, i am GlukTheWalrus. I am running for the 2015 FSE Presidential election which i just now made up. You may be asking yourself, who the fuck are you? Well, the short answer is, i'm some guy on the internet and i want you to vote for me for FSE President. Obviously your vote means nothing but that should not deter you from voting. I am running my campaign based on fairness and equality for all of Napoleonic Wars.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=23983.0 (Link to Vote)

My platform shall consist of policies such as:
Changing the 15th Humans vs Bots Banning Policy
Acting as if i am right about everything (because i am)
Forcing the moderators to ban people who call me a weeb

I believe in fairness and the freedom of speech. A vote for Gluk, is a vote for Mashiro Shiina
campaign banner

Vote for me or die!
[close]

As all of you know, i am awesome. If i get elected, you can expect my EGO rating to increase drastically. Another thing that you can expect if i get elected is a Ferrari Supercar for EVERYONE*! :D
this car could be yours
[close]
Vote for GlukTheWalrus!
*You will only get a picture of the car
[close]
not time or place.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: May 26, 2015, 06:16:44 am »

The only person i know that wont talk shit in person but will type it first chance they have. Fuck off Nick. Atleast grimsight speaks the same in TS.
Marcx If u want I Will Get in that Fucking TS and Say It 2 Your God Damn Face! Srry that u r bitching Bout 1 Fucking Lose. U STILL HAD a chance 2 finish 2nd in the group.