Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669118 times)

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 84e and 3eVolt 8pm EST tonight
« Reply #2235 on: May 26, 2015, 03:58:15 am »
Marceaux no need for throwing insults around no need to bring the problem here just bring it to the administration via steam.
No Chev, taking it to the forums so everyone can see how much of an autist you are is the best solution.

Lol you and 3eVolt proved just how desperate you all are to be the top dogs again. So sad to see from a once great regiment...
lol 84e showing how high their ego is seeking excuses to try to comprehend how a clearly superior reg is better than them
3 of the top 5 Fraggers for the 3e were potentially playing for other regs earlier in the tourny.
Spoiler
[close]
That was over half way into the last round of the first half. Only 2 players on the top  5 joined within the past month and a half (Chev and Melzter). Sorry for being blurry
Spoiler
[close]
End of 2nd half, only 1 player has joined within the past MONTH AND A HALF (Chev).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:03:22 am by Jarl Ballin Swag »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #2236 on: May 26, 2015, 03:58:30 am »
Oh my god I am gone for 3 days.....yikes
yeh The Thread Is goin ham right now :D

OMG HI NICKCOLE BAE!!!!! How are you? Go to a ts where we can catch up!!!
Go 2 CHan ts bb

I'll be there

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2237 on: May 26, 2015, 03:59:08 am »
Xeroth didn't get to play first of all.

I did not ask xeroth to merc, I asked him to join (he was a veteran of the old regiment, I wanted to know if he was interested in playing again for the tournament). He joined, and when I asked if he was in the 58e he said no. Later AsianP contacted him and asked him to play for the 58e. I told Xeroth he had to choose 3eVolt or 58e if he wanted to play. Xeroth told me "fuck it, 3e".

edit: and frankly I find it funny that AsianP is trying to get me in trouble for this. really?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:01:06 am by Grimsight »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2238 on: May 26, 2015, 04:01:54 am »
Marceaux no need for throwing insults around no need to bring the problem here just bring it to the administration via steam.
No Chev, taking it to the forums so everyone can see how much of an autist you are is the best solution.

Lol you and 3eVolt proved just how desperate you all are to be the top dogs again. So sad to see from a once great regiment...

People take this game way too seriously. I have not scouted out for people like Chev, Maccle, and Meltzer. They come to me. I do my best to create a good regiment and I am rewarded with good players joining. Thats how leading WORKS.

The game will ALWAYS have people joining and leaving regiments, regiments disbanding and falling apart, and there is NOTHING you can do about this. It is part of the game.

If the league has a problem with a player joining a regiment, then I suggest all moderators get together in teamspeak. We find the players previous regiment history and then interview the player. If he is regiment hopping to screw over the league, sure ban him. But if he simply wanted to be in another regiment, there is nothing you can do.

I did not ask xeroth to merc, I asked him to join (he was a veteran of the old regiment, I wanted to know if he was interested in playing again for the tournament). He joined, and when I asked if he was in the 58e he said no. Later AsianP contacted him and asked him to play for the 58e. I told Xeroth he had to choose 3eVolt or 58e if he wanted to play. Xeroth told me "fuck it, 3e".

edit: and frankly I find it funny that AsianP is trying to get me in trouble for this. really?

I am done.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #2239 on: May 26, 2015, 04:02:09 am »
Calm down everyone, a discussion is being put forward over the whole situation. Please be civil for once guys.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2240 on: May 26, 2015, 04:04:10 am »
He was in teamspeak having a good time with us. I asked him to join, what a crazy thought

Offline Wherner

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wherner
« Reply #2241 on: May 26, 2015, 04:04:59 am »

People take this game way too seriously. I have not scouted out for people like Chev, Maccle, and Meltzer. They come to me. I do my best to create a good regiment and I am rewarded with good players joining. Thats how leading WORKS.

The game will ALWAYS have people joining and leaving regiments, regiments disbanding and falling apart, and there is NOTHING you can do about this. It is part of the game.

If the league has a problem with a player joining a regiment, then I suggest all moderators get together in teamspeak. We find the players previous regiment history and then interview the player. If he is regiment hopping to screw over the league, sure ban him. But if he simply wanted to be in another regiment, there is nothing you can do.

Right...
4:45 PM - *NameRemoved*: Xeroth told me that Grim asked him to merc

Xeroth joined the regiment today, and did not even attend the linebattle....can't trust your source lol

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: May 26, 2015, 04:05:09 am »
*Snip*
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:21:23 am by Jarl Ballin Swag »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #2243 on: May 26, 2015, 04:05:19 am »
Calm down everyone, a discussion is being put forward over the whole situation. Please be civil for once guys.

Asking the NA NW community to be civil is like asking a baby to stop crying.

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: May 26, 2015, 04:06:03 am »
*Snip*
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:26:52 am by Jarl Ballin Swag »

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #2245 on: May 26, 2015, 04:07:01 am »
Spoiler

I am done.
[close]

He didn't "scout" for Xeroth, he asked him to join while he was chilling in ts with us. Big difference.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #2246 on: May 26, 2015, 04:07:12 am »
Wew, something that needs to be addressed is not only competing for different regs in the TNWL matches, but also, when a reg gets eliminated in the later rounds, their good players don't go join / "merc" for regs that are still in
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2247 on: May 26, 2015, 04:07:16 am »
58e?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 8th Vs LE Tuesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2248 on: May 26, 2015, 04:20:54 am »
PSG vs. Nr7 - This Thursday at 9pm EST.

Referee(s) needed, commentators are welcome.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired Damien
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 8th Vs LE Tuesday 8pm EST
« Reply #2249 on: May 26, 2015, 04:22:06 am »
PSG vs. Nr7 - This Thursday at 9pm EST.

Referee(s) needed, commentators are welcome.
good luck Windflower Deus Vult!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:25:51 am by FatherDamien »