Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669106 times)

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 84e and 3eVolt 8pm EST tonight
« Reply #2220 on: May 26, 2015, 03:46:41 am »
Spoiler
Then you can not go out and scream the match void if there is no define rule break.
Im Not Saying Void the match. Just Saying that Maccle Should Get Some type of punishment or Jorge Needs 2 Make a Rule bout this.
Punish someone before a rule is even implemented? Wtf? And only because some salty bads are crying that they lost.
Fuck off, you don't even know the full story.

Marceaux no need for throwing insults around no need to bring the problem here just bring it to the administration via steam.
No Chev, taking it to the forums so everyone can see how much of an autist you are is the best solution.

Lol you and 3eVolt proved just how desperate you all are to be the top dogs again. So sad to see from a once great regiment...
lol 84e showing how high their ego is seeking excuses to try to comprehend how a clearly superior reg is better than them
Rules are meant to be followed. If they're bended or broken then whats the point of establishing them in the first place?
[close]
Mmm can you just point out which rule we violated?
Well there isn't a rule 4 it. However, Its kinda like with North u cant just leave 1 TNWL reg just 2 join another Serveral Days Later and be in each reg TNWL matches.
gtfo weeaboo trash
Im Not a Weaboo Feg Like Most Ppl
was talking to the other guy  :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:48:56 am by Jarl Ballin Swag »

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2221 on: May 26, 2015, 03:48:44 am »
Marceaux no need for throwing insults around no need to bring the problem here just bring it to the administration via steam.
No Chev, taking it to the forums so everyone can see how much of an autist you are is the best solution.

Lol you and 3eVolt proved just how Good you all are to beat us and be the top dogs again. So sad to lose to a great regiment...

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #2222 on: May 26, 2015, 03:49:13 am »

Lol you and 3eVolt proved just how desperate you all are to be the top dogs again. So sad to see from a once great regiment...
lol 84e showing how high their ego is seeking excuses to try to comprehend how a clearly superior reg is better than them
3 of the top 5 Fraggers for the 3e were potentially playing for other regs earlier in the tourny.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2223 on: May 26, 2015, 03:49:50 am »

People take this game way too seriously. I have not scouted out for people like Chev, Maccle, and Meltzer. They come to me. I do my best to create a good regiment and I am rewarded with good players joining. Thats how leading WORKS.

The game will ALWAYS have people joining and leaving regiments, regiments disbanding and falling apart, and there is NOTHING you can do about this. It is part of the game.

If the league has a problem with a player joining a regiment, then I suggest all moderators get together in teamspeak. We find the players previous regiment history and then interview the player. If he is regiment hopping to screw over the league, sure ban him. But if he simply wanted to be in another regiment, there is nothing you can do.

Lawbringer

« Reply #2224 on: May 26, 2015, 03:50:21 am »
Can we please be civilized in our quest to seek resolution. We all completed kindergarten sooooooo

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2225 on: May 26, 2015, 03:50:31 am »
Spoiler
Then you can not go out and scream the match void if there is no define rule break.
Im Not Saying Void the match. Just Saying that Maccle Should Get Some type of punishment or Jorge Needs 2 Make a Rule bout this.
Punish someone before a rule is even implemented? Wtf? And only because some salty bads are crying that they lost.
Fuck off, you don't even know the full story.

Rules are meant to be followed. If they're bended or broken then whats the point of establishing them in the first place?
[close]
Mmm can you just point out which rule we violated?
Well there isn't a rule 4 it. However, Its kinda like with North u cant just leave 1 TNWL reg just 2 join another Serveral Days Later and be in each reg TNWL matches.
gtfo weeaboo trash
Im Not a Weaboo Feg Like Most Ppl
was talking to the other guy  :D
Oh Okay thought u were talking bout me :p Srry my bad

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #2226 on: May 26, 2015, 03:51:37 am »
Oh my god I am gone for 3 days.....yikes....But HI EVERYONE:)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: May 26, 2015, 03:52:55 am »
Oh my god I am gone for 3 days.....yikes
yeh The Thread Is goin ham right now :D

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #2228 on: May 26, 2015, 03:53:06 am »
There will be a meeting tonight with the moderators so could everyone calm down. Any problems can be brought to me on steam.

GlukTheWalrus

TNWL Head Moderator,
GlukTheWalrus

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2229 on: May 26, 2015, 03:53:40 am »

People take this game way too seriously. I have not scouted out for people like Chev, Maccle, and Meltzer. They come to me. I do my best to create a good regiment and I am rewarded with good players joining. Thats how leading WORKS.

The game will ALWAYS have people joining and leaving regiments, regiments disbanding and falling apart, and there is NOTHING you can do about this. It is part of the game.

If the league has a problem with a player joining a regiment, then I suggest all moderators get together in teamspeak. We find the players previous regiment history and then interview the player. If he is regiment hopping to screw over the league, sure ban him. But if he simply wanted to be in another regiment, there is nothing you can do.

Right...
4:45 PM - *NameRemoved*: Xeroth told me that Grim asked him to merc

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #2230 on: May 26, 2015, 03:54:21 am »

OMG HI NICKCOLE BAE!!!!! How are you? Go to a ts where we can catch up!!!

Lawbringer

« Reply #2231 on: May 26, 2015, 03:54:51 am »
I would like to know who is present at the meeting, as depending on who is there, can drastically change the outcome.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: May 26, 2015, 03:55:32 am »

OMG HI NICKCOLE BAE!!!!! How are you? Go to a ts where we can catch up!!!
Go 2 CHan ts bb

Suns

« Reply #2233 on: May 26, 2015, 03:56:00 am »
I would like to know who is present at the meeting, as depending on who is there, can drastically change the outcome.

^^^

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #2234 on: May 26, 2015, 03:56:28 am »
Me, Jorge and Grim, that's pretty much guaranteed. Not sure who else would be coming to it though. Whoever jorge decides to bring along.