Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669208 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League LE Vs 72nd Monday May 25 8pm EST
« Reply #2145 on: May 24, 2015, 06:28:03 am »
How is the vote in favor of the LE over the 72nd lol xD?
The 72nd had a big meltdown recently and lost a lot of their good players. The LE are also legit fucking ungodly shots, if they can keep away from them, the 72nd are in some trouble man.  They are scary good at shooting.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Jorsonner

• Corporal
  • LtCol of the 104th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 104th_LtCol_Beverly Robinson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2146 on: May 24, 2015, 06:31:33 am »
Fun match today against the LE 2e. They have some seriously good skills to win rounds against us with twice our ping. This match was closer than the scoreline might suggest. Can't wait to see the next match!

This guy ^

This guy ^

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: May 24, 2015, 06:35:39 am »
Fun match today against the LE 2e. They have some seriously good skills to win rounds against us with twice our ping. This match was closer than the scoreline might suggest. Can't wait to see the next match!

This guy ^

This guy ^
whoresonner stahp plz
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2148 on: May 24, 2015, 07:04:07 am »
The 72nd had a big meltdown recently and lost a lot of their good players. The LE are also legit fucking ungodly shots, if they can keep away from them, the 72nd are in some trouble man.  They are scary good at shooting.

They didn't really lose 'a lot'. They lost I think, Maccle, Eazy-E, Andee and Turk. Regardless of how skilled they are, I have a hard time believing fancy pants can't work without them.

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: May 24, 2015, 07:09:15 am »

They didn't really lose 'a lot'. They lost I think, Maccle, Eazy-E, Andee and Turk. Regardless of how skilled they are, I have a hard time believing fancy pants can't work without them.
They got majority of the kills for their team in our match against them, and almost 3 days after the little incident, there are only 9 people in fancy's new steam group, and the roster on their forum page went down by 10 people.  So I think he lost more, I could be wrong though this is just my observations.  I know fancy is a skilled leader in all, but it is hard to work when you lose your arguably best players and, from what I've observed seem to not have many left.

PS.  you missed the main point of the first message, yes the melee of the 2e may not be 100%, but they have a pretty good tactical sense and fantastic shooting.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:11:30 am by Rifleman Nicholas »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2150 on: May 24, 2015, 08:17:14 am »

They got majority of the kills for their team in our match against them, and almost 3 days after the little incident, there are only 9 people in fancy's new steam group, and the roster on their forum page went down by 10 people.  So I think he lost more, I could be wrong though this is just my observations.  I know fancy is a skilled leader in all, but it is hard to work when you lose your arguably best players and, from what I've observed seem to not have many left.

PS.  you missed the main point of the first message, yes the melee of the 2e may not be 100%, but they have a pretty good tactical sense and fantastic shooting.

Well, you're main point didn't originally include tactical sense, just shooting. But as far as your original main point of their ungodly shooting, I really didn't notice any ungodly consistent shooting, they even fired quite a few volleys that completely missed.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #2151 on: May 24, 2015, 08:22:27 am »

LE South American too strong

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: May 24, 2015, 04:29:13 pm »

Well, you're main point didn't originally include tactical sense, just shooting. But as far as your original main point of their ungodly shooting, I really didn't notice any ungodly consistent shooting, they even fired quite a few volleys that completely missed.

Well, I seemed to notice the shooting y'know being the guy who just played them and all.  Anyways, they definitely aren't bad and it could be a good fight we see here tomorrow.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2153 on: May 24, 2015, 05:09:01 pm »

Well, I seemed to notice the shooting y'know being the guy who just played them and all.  Anyways, they definitely aren't bad and it could be a good fight we see here tomorrow.
I focking love u m8, lets kill Godfreid together.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2154 on: May 24, 2015, 07:46:01 pm »
those 72nd guys suck

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge