Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669141 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 8th Vs 4th Wednesday May 20 8:00pm EST
« Reply #2115 on: May 22, 2015, 08:18:13 pm »
Spoiler
It is with regret that I announce that the 71st will be formally pulling out of TNWL.

I am not doing this to make people mad or start problems, I am doing what is best for the 71st.  In our eyes the TWNL has several problems that seem to fail to be corrected, I will not get into specifics on that one.

Our three matches were fun, and for that I thank you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Alright thx for letting me know rip. also it would be nice if people steamed me these "problems" and saying that i havent done anything to fix these things is insulting. :(

i guess suspending players is not enough. In the future if you guys have problems with anything steam me......    I cant scroll through 137 pages. Literally nobody has steamed about any of
their problems.                                 

Maybe suspending players isnt the answer?!!? : o

might be too low a punishment, maybe a ban would be better what do you think thread

Bans would stop 50% of it because no one is really taking a hit to hard for doing it. just saying
Wouldn't that be you???
[close]

Didn't your reg(s) pull out of this competition?  Why are you still posting here?
Don't start with me.  Don't start with anyone.  I'm just trying to end it here.  Honestly ya'll are acting like children.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:21:18 pm by Rifleman Nicholas »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2117 on: May 22, 2015, 08:50:35 pm »
Spoiler
It is with regret that I announce that the 71st will be formally pulling out of TNWL.

I am not doing this to make people mad or start problems, I am doing what is best for the 71st.  In our eyes the TWNL has several problems that seem to fail to be corrected, I will not get into specifics on that one.

Alright thx for letting me know rip. also it would be nice if people steamed me these "problems" and saying that i havent done anything to fix these things is insulting. :(

i guess suspending players is not enough. In the future if you guys have problems with anything steam me......    I cant scroll through 137 pages. Literally nobody has steamed about any of
their problems.                                 

might be too low a punishment, maybe a ban would be better what do you think thread

Bans would stop 50% of it because no one is really taking a hit to hard for doing it. just saying
Wouldn't that be you???
[close]

Didn't your reg(s) pull out of this competition?  Why are you still posting here?
Don't start with me.  Don't start with anyone.  I'm just trying to end it here.  Honestly ya'll are acting like children.
I'm actually 10 so

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 4th Vs. 72nd Thursday May 21 8pm EST
« Reply #2118 on: May 22, 2015, 08:53:26 pm »
Theodin just knock it off. We don't need anymore bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
« Reply #2119 on: May 22, 2015, 08:58:28 pm »
I like the 4th and 12te

• Captain
    • View Profile
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League LE Vs 72nd Monday May 25 8pm EST
« Reply #2121 on: May 22, 2015, 09:25:50 pm »
i like the last 4-5 pages of the thread where we are talking about regs and players and giving each other feedback

this is whats supposed to happen. Don't get stuck in the past, lets move on and enjoy ourselves but i think i might watch that past broadcast

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 4th Vs LE Friday May 22 8pm EST
« Reply #2122 on: May 22, 2015, 09:50:32 pm »
Jorge u need 2 show some of the other refs the rules I had to correct them multiple times when I was reffing the 4th vs your reg.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #2123 on: May 22, 2015, 09:52:23 pm »
Jorge u need 2 show some of the other refs the rules I had to correct them multiple times when I was reffing the 4th vs your reg.

steam, i dont want to correct you through here

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2124 on: May 22, 2015, 09:58:31 pm »
I like the 4th and 12te

I always feel moderately surprised whenever I see you post on the forums.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 4th Vs LE Saturday May 23 8pm EST
« Reply #2125 on: May 22, 2015, 10:10:16 pm »
Jorge said to post this to be official.

Community Name: Fireboy
Steam Profile (link):
Regiment:1erPLG
Why do you want to be a referee? Help out the league.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? Already done some matches with no problems.
Admin Experience: Some regimental servers,old 7NA Groupfighting and NA Groupfighting
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yup.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yup.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: May 23, 2015, 03:02:32 am »
Spoiler

their problems.                                 

Wouldn't that be you???
[close]

I'm actually 10 so

Guys Guys how about we all just calm down and unsuspend North?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2127 on: May 23, 2015, 03:04:43 am »
Spoiler

their problems.                                 

Wouldn't that be you???
[close]

I'm actually 10 so

Guys Guys how about we all just calm down and unsuspend North?

Or we could Ban you and settle all the problems once and for all eh?

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 4th Vs LE Saturday May 23 8pm EST
« Reply #2128 on: May 23, 2015, 04:40:19 pm »
Tonight is our match against the 2e, at 8PM EST!  I think it will be a fun match so I'm excited to wrap up my part in the qualifier rounds.  Hope to see you guys in semi-pro!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2129 on: May 23, 2015, 06:04:43 pm »

All you did was say drop 2 every round when we knew about that, so idk about correcting me..

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳