Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669129 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.
Agreed. Jorge, pay attention to this k?
There comes a time when the eggnog gets old and no one wants it anymore.  The mods are kinda like eggnog.
Honestly though were they ever wanted?
well gluks not

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
scopre?
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
That was a close match between the 72nd and the 8th, but I noticed Shoon was on the 72nd's side, and he also leads 4thKGA? Is that a double reg or no?

We asked Jorge if the Shoon could play for us in TNWL before it started and he said it was AOKAY!, thanks for the concern but it is misdirected :)

Why is that okay and North not?

That doesn't really make any sense imo

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Because the administration of this event has been fucked since day one, and no i am not saying this to start shit but honestly what did you all expect out of this "group" of organizers. The rules have been picky and choosy / half assed since the start. And at this point we are trying to patch up a sinking ship while it is still taking on more water.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Because the administration of this event has been fucked since day one, and no i am not saying this to start shit but honestly what did you all expect out of this "group" of organizers. The rules have been picky and choosy / half assed since the start. And at this point we are trying to patch up a sinking ship while it is still taking on more water.
true

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

honestly this league would be pretty okay if it had the rule No Weeaboos Allowed.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

honestly this league would be pretty okay if it had the rule No Weeaboos Allowed.
When I was in the 54th, I dont remember you being this aggressive. lol.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Lawbringer

He finally figured out that he was a nobody.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

i too like to compare my epeen on the internet

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

i'd rather be a nobody than a massive weeaboo that nobody likes  ;)

Lawbringer

If nobody liked me I wouldn't be in charge of a regiment far greater than anything you could possibly put together.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade

If nobody liked me I wouldn't be in charge of a regiment far greater than anything you could possibly put together.
What is your record against us?
 Like 1 win and 8 losses oh yeah thats right

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
Why can't we all just be friends?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Alright look. Blaming the mods for all the problems here isnt gonna help you guys at all.  At some point, responsibility falls to the regimental leaders. Yall arent babies, yall shouldnt need a babysitter. If theres someone double regging with you, not only is that kind of a breach against the level of commitment that being in a regiment implies, its also against the freakin rules. Make sure your players committed to ONLY your reg in the TNWL, and yours alone. As far as punishment goes, I doubt anyone will allow North to play for them for the rest of the league unless they are genuinely asking to get roasted.