Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669120 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
I'll be casting tonight's match, hopefully I can spit fire as fast a jorge PogChamp

www.twitch.tv/Grimsight

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
I'll be casting tonight's match, hopefully I can spit fire as fast a jorge PogChamp

www.twitch.tv/Grimsight
Kreygasm
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral

www.twitch.tv/Grimsight

thx grimsight :)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.
Agreed. Jorge, pay attention to this k?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Match is now starting on this twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/Grimsight

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants

There comes a time when the eggnog gets old and no one wants it anymore.  The mods are kinda like eggnog.
Leader of the 71st

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
There comes a time when the eggnog gets old and no one wants it anymore.  The mods are kinda like eggnog.
Honestly though were they ever wanted?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Honestly though were they ever wanted?
well gluks not

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
That was a close match between the 72nd and the 8th, but I noticed Shoon was on the 72nd's side, and he also leads 4thKGA? Is that a double reg or no?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
that match was a but clencher good game 72nd

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
That was a close match between the 72nd and the 8th, but I noticed Shoon was on the 72nd's side, and he also leads 4thKGA? Is that a double reg or no?

We asked Jorge if the Shoon could play for us in TNWL before it started and he said it was AOKAY!, thanks for the concern but it is misdirected :)
huh