Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669106 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Gluk I appreciate the answer, but if you would have been a good moderator instead of bitching about chantakey who turned his trolling motor on and set the hook in your mouth, you would have noticed what I have been talking about.

Nothing is being done about it. North is double regging lol. Nobody will deny that. Are we going to see any actions taken to prevent such things from happening again?
He was top of the team on both sides for our match against the 5th in a 5-5 draw.
I'm not looking for a change in score or disqualification, but rather a hefty penalty to future regiments who field a player that is competing with two regiments in this tournament.
If you are going to run a tournament with such a high reward for winning, take it seriously or you will not be taken seriously.

Your job is to resolve issues not shut them down before a compromise can be found and make yourself look like an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*sigh*
Alright, how about this. Since i can't check the thread every day. From now on, if you have a problem or if you think another regiment is breaking the rules, contact me on steam or PM me on FSE and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Do NOT post on the thread for those sorts of issues. The moderators will take care of it so there would really be no use in even talking about it.
Omfg, it's like every week that you guys grab your torches and pitchforks and go after somebody. If someone is breaking the rules or you think someone is breaking the rules then let one of the moderators know on steam or PM. No use blabbering about it on the thread.
Any problems or concerns can be addressed via PM or steam.
Like i said before, i can't and won't check every comment that is posted on this thread. If you want something done about then talk to me, jorge or another moderator through steam or PM. As for north, i will look into it, from now on, please, please, take my advice and stop posting here with your useless bickering and instead just talk to me on steam. I won't bite you, i promise. You will save a lot of time, a lot of thread space and a lot of autism by doing it this way.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
Add me on steam, can't find you.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Add me on steam, can't find you.

I'll add you but you might as well PM me seeing as i'm about to head off so i won't be back for several hours. When i get back i'll read what you have to say. Sorry it has to be this way, but i have been rather busy lately, especially with finals coming.

Update:
sent you a request
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:00:16 pm by Glukhovsky »

Lawbringer

I brought up the issue of north with Jorge but he didn't do anything about it.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
I brought up the issue of north with Jorge but he didn't do anything about it.

I'll talk with him.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I've asked more than one moderator this, but Gluk, are you really ready to be a mod?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
I wish I was around again when this started, I would have loved to help organize this like I did early on in the NWL portion. When it was fun  :-\

Lawbringer

I've asked more than one moderator this, but Gluk, are you really ready to be a mod?

Stop causing more problems

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
Gluk you have reached the impossible

Edit: When you were in the 1erGrens you looked like a nice person but I think it was for the regiment's reputation, now you have turned into some sort of butthurt person/cunt/dick. Sorreh  :-*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:27:48 pm by Yusuf »

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:29:05 pm by 71st_Blade »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
When we had our meetings about what mods would do, annoying everyone and trying to take control was not on the list of what they would do. This is addressed to Jorge so all holy mods don't respond to this, but I do think things need a change.
Agreed.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
ANYONE down for a 1v1 tonight?

We could at 9 00 est after our BWG hosted Line Battle.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux

Shameless Self Promotion.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

Shameless Self Promotion.
pls subscribe
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
I can ref for anyone!