Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669118 times)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy

If I would have to place money on group A, I would choose the 1tes(2pp).

Have more of a history of high level competition than the others.

Not sure what history you are taking into account especially when the 3eVolt is in group A haha. But uhm yea i will say 2pp (1tes) is likely the current strongest in the group. But if we take battle records into account etc these matches are all going to be very hard to call as we have all likely played before and the matches were very close resulting in ties or 6-4's etc.

3eVolt is going to 3-0 their group.. They have brought back a bunch of amazing old meleers from old 3eVolt days. Also Grimsight definitely has the most experience leading, the 3eVolt team that is going to be playing in this tournament is going to clean up superior melee + superior leading = 3-0 3eVolt

Edit: I think it is going to be a really hard fight for 2nd place 2pp, psg and the 84e are all evenly matched in my opinion and all very competent regiments with competent leaders.

That is where you are misinformed.

Yup lol. All the old players are gone. Pretty sure there are maybe 20 or 30 of us "old" players left in the community. Meaning 4+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
20 or 30 left. Naaah. I'm still here

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
same here.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile

Lawbringer

same here.
didn't i ban you?

Rekt

Just remember everyone, that Chantakey is an official representative of the TNWL!

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile

same here.
didn't i ban you?

Rekt

Just remember everyone, that Chantakey is an official representative of the TNWL!

If there was a way for us all to kick ourselves in the nuts right now, we should do it.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
ANYONE down for a 1v1 tonight?

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
same here.
didn't i ban you?
Shouldn't Jorge be the one telling people to stay off this thread?

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral

Not sure what history you are taking into account especially when the 3eVolt is in group A haha. But uhm yea i will say 2pp (1tes) is likely the current strongest in the group. But if we take battle records into account etc these matches are all going to be very hard to call as we have all likely played before and the matches were very close resulting in ties or 6-4's etc.

3eVolt is going to 3-0 their group.. They have brought back a bunch of amazing old meleers from old 3eVolt days. Also Grimsight definitely has the most experience leading, the 3eVolt team that is going to be playing in this tournament is going to clean up superior melee + superior leading = 3-0 3eVolt

Edit: I think it is going to be a really hard fight for 2nd place 2pp, psg and the 84e are all evenly matched in my opinion and all very competent regiments with competent leaders.

Yup lol. All the old players are gone. Pretty sure there are maybe 20 or 30 of us "old" players left in the community. Meaning 4+ years.

Sorry blokes but you're all wrong, they've gotten Ritz, Sean, Dragonpuff, Koolaids, Bik and even PurplePanda although he never left :P. All of those players are extremely old school and they are all extremely good at melee. 
huh

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile

Sorry blokes but you're all wrong, they've gotten Ritz, Sean, Dragonpuff, Koolaids, Bik and even PurplePanda although he never left :P. All of those players are extremely old school and they are all extremely good at melee.

Maccle, you have no idea who the old players are my friend. Lol.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Is there any chance the organizers can start updating the brackets?  I still have no idea how group C went.
Marco stop quoting everyone either way, 5th won group C by 1 round 12te in second.

By 1 round wut? Didn't 12te and 5th tie as well as win their matches vs 1stRGJ and 79th? Wouldn't that set them as tied?
12te 9-1 or 8-2ed the RGJ the 5th 10-0ed them. The 12te beat the 79th 9-1. The 5th beat 79th 9-1. So their points were 5th 24-6 12te 23-7. If the 12te 8-2ed its 2 point difference

I know rounds matter in NANWL. But as far as I've been informed, only the points from wins and losses matter for TNWL, not the specific rounds.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis

If you played in MM then that's old school in my opinion.

Edit: It's possible im retarded and none of these people played MM but none the less they are all really good and they are back and ready to destroy some people.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 03:26:48 am by maccle »
huh

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired Damien

Edit: It's possible im retarded and none of these people played MM but none the less they are all really good and they are back and ready to destroy some people.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico

Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh