Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669125 times)

Lawbringer

If I would have to place money on group A, I would choose the 1tes(2pp).

Have more of a history of high level competition than the others.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Not sure what history you are taking into account especially when the 3eVolt is in group A haha. But uhm yea i will say 2pp (1tes) is likely the current strongest in the group. But if we take battle records into account etc these matches are all going to be very hard to call as we have all likely played before and the matches were very close resulting in ties or 6-4's etc.

Lawbringer

Not sure what history you are taking into account especially when the 3eVolt is in group A haha. But uhm yea i will say 2pp (1tes) is likely the current strongest in the group. But if we take battle records into account etc these matches are all going to be very hard to call as we have all likely played before and the matches were very close resulting in ties or 6-4's etc.

I don't really count the 3eVolts past experience because it is completely different from the old one.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Really? 3eVolt is definitely the strongest competitor in the group (imo). It will be close but I still think that the 84e and PSG can overcome the 2pp.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Really? 3eVolt is definitely the strongest competitor in the group (imo). It will be close but I still think that the 84e and PSG can overcome the 2pp.

I personally agree with Law here, the 3eVolt lost a lot of their great players, and whilst they are still strong they are not nearly what they used to be.  I think some others in the group are stronger, but it is certainly close.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux

Refuse to lose!

Lawbringer

I could make a really long ass list of what the 3eVolt don't have anymore.

The 2pp are a lot stronger than everyone thinks. They always refuse to fight anyone good but they definitely have good players.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:22:09 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Is there any chance the organizers can start updating the brackets?  I still have no idea how group C went.
Marco stop quoting everyone either way, 5th won group C by 1 round 12te in second.

By 1 round wut? Didn't 12te and 5th tie as well as win their matches vs 1stRGJ and 79th? Wouldn't that set them as tied?
12te 9-1 or 8-2ed the RGJ the 5th 10-0ed them. The 12te beat the 79th 9-1. The 5th beat 79th 9-1. So their points were 5th 24-6 12te 23-7. If the 12te 8-2ed its 2 point difference

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.

Is there any chance the organizers can start updating the brackets?  I still have no idea how group C went.
Marco stop quoting everyone either way, 5th won group C by 1 round 12te in second.

By 1 round wut? Didn't 12te and 5th tie as well as win their matches vs 1stRGJ and 79th? Wouldn't that set them as tied?
12te 9-1 or 8-2ed the RGJ the 5th 10-0ed them. The 12te beat the 79th 9-1. The 5th beat 79th 9-1. So their points were 5th 24-6 12te 23-7. If the 12te 8-2ed its 2 point difference

But North double regged and was the top of their team *cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

guess jorge said its fine im guessing idk but thats jorge decision and he hasnt said anything so play ball.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile

guess jorge said its fine im guessing idk but thats jorge decision and he hasnt said anything so play ball.
Well let's wait and hear from him before any decisions are made lol.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile

Hahaha

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral

3eVolt is going to 3-0 their group.. They have brought back a bunch of amazing old meleers from old 3eVolt days. Also Grimsight definitely has the most experience leading, the 3eVolt team that is going to be playing in this tournament is going to clean up superior melee + superior leading = 3-0 3eVolt

Edit: I think it is going to be a really hard fight for 2nd place 2pp, psg and the 84e are all evenly matched in my opinion and all very competent regiments with competent leaders.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:02:33 am by maccle »
huh

Lawbringer

3eVolt is going to 3-0 their group.. They have brought back a bunch of amazing old meleers from old 3eVolt days. Also Grimsight definitely has the most experience leading, the 3eVolt team that is going to be playing in this tournament is going to clean up superior melee + superior leading = 3-0 3eVolt

Edit: I think it is going to be a really hard fight for 2nd place 2pp, psg and the 84e are all evenly matched in my opinion and all very competent regiments with competent leaders.

That is where you are misinformed.