Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669129 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
how do i reeech deeeeeeeees keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
how do i reeech deeeeeeeees keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds
eh?

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League Next Group B
« Reply #1848 on: May 18, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »
Les if they get redos it is because Alexander had no clue of the 1 double regger also you tried to hide it this may end in a ban for the player or players but this choice is up to Jorge when he gets his maple syrup ass on.

His excuse is he "didn't" know he was double reging and mine was bean bean legally approved my double reggers to play them. If didn't know is a better accuse well damn.
Is this drama still going on? Those text messages were 1) Fake and not legitimate. 2) Illegal due to the fact that you posted pictures of the conversation without his knowledge(Legality of recording). Can we stop and resume with the league? That's what this thread is for, not pointless banter. Bean Bean is gone anyways. Sad day. RIP.

*edit- Jorge give us a match. ;)

"Those text messages were 1) Fake"
How pathetic do you think i am? i don't care enough to fabricate some texts and that would be pretty easy to figure out too lel i would like to see bean beans proof they are fake. 2) Michigan law states that its chill to record phone conversations as long as 1 party knows, and i knew lel.  Bean Bean is gone and the league is now being managed by a much LES bias moderator sounds good to me m8.
thats not how it works but k.  The guy being recorded needs to know is what it means law doesn't have loop holes like you think NW does.  Either way I have seen beanbads phone those messages are completely fake m8.  Either way time to go to school watch titanic and eat cheese diip.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Spoiler
Les if they get redos it is because Alexander had no clue of the 1 double regger also you tried to hide it this may end in a ban for the player or players but this choice is up to Jorge when he gets his maple syrup ass on.

His excuse is he "didn't" know he was double reging and mine was bean bean legally approved my double reggers to play them. If didn't know is a better accuse well damn.
Is this drama still going on? Those text messages were 1) Fake and not legitimate. 2) Illegal due to the fact that you posted pictures of the conversation without his knowledge(Legality of recording). Can we stop and resume with the league? That's what this thread is for, not pointless banter. Bean Bean is gone anyways. Sad day. RIP.

How pathetic do you think i am? i don't care enough to fabricate some texts and that would be pretty easy to figure out too lel i would like to see bean beans proof they are fake. 2) Michigan law states that its chill to record phone conversations as long as 1 party knows, and i knew lel.  Bean Bean is gone and the league is now being managed by a much LES bias moderator sounds good to me m8.
thats not how it works but k.  The guy being recorded needs to know is what it means law doesn't have loop holes like you think NW does.  Either way I have seen beanbads phone those messages are completely fake m8.  Either way time to go to school watch titanic and eat cheese diip.

[close]

Congratulations Chantakey! YOU'VE WON THE CONTEST! You were the first person to continue the argument after i clearly said that it was over :D EXTRA POINTS FOR THE RETARDED PICTURE!!! WE GOT A WINNER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

You receive.......

*drum roll*

+ 36 hour ban from this thread for continuing the argument
+ 12 hour ban from this thread for huge pointless picture

For a grand total of 2 days that you need to stay off this thread. Post here again for any reason at all and you will receive much harsher punishments. Any problems or concerns can be addressed via PM or steam.

TNWL Head Moderator
GlukTheWalrus

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
So I've avoided this thread all weekend waiting for an answer from Jorge about double regging. Any news? I have yet to see any action taken to prevent it from happening again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

Congratulations Chantakey! YOU'VE WON THE CONTEST! You were the first person to continue the argument after i clearly said that it was over :D EXTRA POINTS FOR THE RETARDED PICTURE!!! WE GOT A WINNER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

You receive.......

*drum roll*

For a grand total of 2 days that you need to stay off this thread. Post here again for any reason at all and you will receive much harsher punishments. Any problems or concerns can be addressed via PM or steam.

TNWL Head Moderator
GlukTheWalrus
Bet bet
Gluk you know me betta Dan to warn me or attempt to ban me b0ss
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:34:29 pm by Chantakey »

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Spoiler

[close]

You receive.......

*drum roll*

TNWL Head Moderator
GlukTheWalrus
Bet bet

Chantakey shh, take your cheeto covered fingers away from your computer so I can actually get a decent answer from somebody that doesn't involve the words
Kek, Scrublord, or autism." Thanks.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

You receive.......

*drum roll*

TNWL Head Moderator
GlukTheWalrus
Bet bet

Chantakey shh, take your cheeto covered fingers away from your computer so I can actually get a decent answer from somebody that doesn't involve the words
Kek, Scrublord, or autism." Thanks.
Becker I'm on my phone its cheetos on the hone and also say you love me and I'm the best Eva.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Isn't Jorge the only one who can tell people to refrain from posting on this thread since he made it?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
  • Side: Neutral
Isn't Jorge the only one who can tell people to refrain from posting on this thread since he made it?

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
You are correct gluk just has his panties in a wod

Lawbringer

Chan stop being annoying

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
So I've avoided this thread all weekend waiting for an answer from Jorge about double regging. Any news? I have yet to see any action taken to prevent it from happening again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
As head mod Gluk can, sure chan can't be muted for it but in TNWL since he could be suspended

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer