Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669122 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League Next Group B
« Reply #1815 on: May 16, 2015, 06:42:48 am »
Les its a different case here. In North's case, he literally went to 3 different regiments promising to ONLY be in their regiment (I know this because Tico told me he made that promise to us, and apparently he did the same to Windflower). In your case (Celestia), it seemed the only one who thought Celestia was in your regiment was you. I would say those are two completely different things with the fault lying in different places, and therefore requiring different measures/punishments.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1816 on: May 16, 2015, 07:53:55 am »
30th disbanded

Offline North

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1817 on: May 16, 2015, 08:00:45 am »
Les its a different case here. In North's case, he literally went to 3 different regiments promising to ONLY be in their regiment (I know this because Tico told me he made that promise to us, and apparently he did the same to Windflower). In your case (Celestia), it seemed the only one who thought Celestia was in your regiment was you. I would say those are two completely different things with the fault lying in different places, and therefore requiring different measures/punishments.

In my defence, I only attended one event for each of those regiments, then never attended again.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #1818 on: May 16, 2015, 03:46:20 pm »
30th disbanded

Yeah, heard about that.  Sorry about to hear it bby.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1819 on: May 16, 2015, 04:56:33 pm »
Rip 30th :( they had a great run and will be remembered

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #1820 on: May 16, 2015, 05:57:46 pm »
Omfg, it's like every week that you guys grab your torches and pitchforks and go after somebody. If someone is breaking the rules or you think someone is breaking the rules then let one of the moderators know on steam or PM. No use blabbering about it on the thread.

TNWL Head Moderator,
GlukTheWalrus

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 16, 2015, 07:18:24 pm »
Rip 30th :( they had a great run and will be remembered
:)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1822 on: May 16, 2015, 08:39:14 pm »
WOT I thought they were doing pretty well. They were getting bigger. RIP.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 16, 2015, 09:38:38 pm »

There was some difference in opinion which resulted in some members leaving and with stonewall popping in randomly and just doing as he willed with the regiment things just started to go sour I guess.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1824 on: May 16, 2015, 09:51:23 pm »

There was some difference in opinion which resulted in some members leaving and with stonewall popping in randomly and just doing as he willed with the regiment things just started to go sour I guess.
ever since we left the ts it was all downhill from there

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #1825 on: May 16, 2015, 10:03:43 pm »
Everything changed when the fire nation attacked

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 16, 2015, 10:41:05 pm »
Everything changed when the fire nation attacked
nice
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline stox

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stoxworth [12te]
In my defence, I only attended one event for each of those regiments, then never attended again.

u dumb, pick a regiment stick with it. If you dont like it, dont go back to it. You will soon get banned from the league, bc this drama is all because you want to do whatever you want, and because you are "friendly" to the mods and admins you get away with it. Personally i hate everyone, i just come to play and have fun within my own regiment. I tried a long time ago to really get to know all the leaders and do that. It was pointless.

Find the regiment that you have the most fun in, and stay with it, not every day are you going to have an event. Go outside, go fuck some pussy, go live your life. This NW thing is only a small portion of your life. It may last a year or 2 but its not gonna be put on a resume or any of that shit. if you are so concerned to play this game all the time you need to know the world does not revolve around you.

So sit down boo boo.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

u dumb, pick a regiment stick with it. If you dont like it, dont go back to it. You will soon get banned from the league, bc this drama is all because you want to do whatever you want, and because you are "friendly" to the mods and admins you get away with it. Personally i hate everyone, i just come to play and have fun within my own regiment. I tried a long time ago to really get to know all the leaders and do that. It was pointless.

Find the regiment that you have the most fun in, and stay with it, not every day are you going to have an event. Go outside, go fuck some pussy, go live your life. This NW thing is only a small portion of your life. It may last a year or 2 but its not gonna be put on a resume or any of that shit. if you are so concerned to play this game all the time you need to know the world does not revolve around you.

So sit down boo boo.
I would soooo date you

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

So sit down boo boo.
I would soooo date you
10/10