Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669112 times)

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1740 on: May 14, 2015, 09:41:59 pm »
All double reggers are bad at melee
lel

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1741 on: May 14, 2015, 09:49:53 pm »
Why does no one ask me to ref?  :'(
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Lawbringer

« Reply #1742 on: May 14, 2015, 09:51:55 pm »
Lawbringer is so out to get us. Lol.

It's my duty to ensure that league matches are fair.

I anticipated that the 5th would have such players based on past experiences. 

Boy was I right.
Lawbringer you are not a mod so it is not your duty you have no duty here, but to play your own matches.  Now both of you stop talking shit on the forums.

I am an official referee who was accepted by Jorge.

I think I do.

I was there for the match.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1743 on: May 14, 2015, 09:53:05 pm »

Boy was I right.
Lawbringer you are not a mod so it is not your duty you have no duty here, but to play your own matches.  Now both of you stop talking shit on the forums.

I think I do.

Alright one of you two be the bigger man and stop replying or its gonna be an endless chain of "Im not your guy, buddy" and "Im not your buddy, friend"

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1744 on: May 14, 2015, 09:56:32 pm »

Boy was I right.

I think I do.

Alright one of you two be the bigger man and stop replying or its gonna be an endless chain of "Im not your guy, buddy" and "Im not your buddy, friend"

I'm not your "friend", pal.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1745 on: May 14, 2015, 10:01:24 pm »
I aint your pal, mate.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1746 on: May 14, 2015, 10:05:17 pm »

It would be interesting. Certain leaders would entice certain players. If they wish to come over the leader would have to drop a certain amount of money based on the players worth. An actual system would be in play. Trading, loans, etc. could get fun.

This would be assuming that an excess or drought of players were available. So say TNWL says you will play a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 during a battle. Lower tier teams would then reach out to the players that do not get the playing time they wish; seeing that only 15 plays can play at once.
In the higher tiers there would be bidding wars for the best players. But in the end it would all depend on whether the player wishes to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be cool. Im all for it if someone were to organize that shit. But organizing that shit would be a pain in the ass, as well as the fact that I bet nobody would be willing to drop money on a good team unless there was really good prize money involved.

True, it's an idea, I'll pass it around

Well I would wait until after the TNWL. After the TNWL finished, id do maybe a league with fake money involved to kind of see if the concept works first. You would have people sign up to be team owners/captains that wouldnt actually play but would manage their teams, and you would start them off with a transfer budget, and then they would buy players in a draft type thing where each player assigned a buying price based on how good people think they are. Then after that, each team would enter into a league and play eachother, with (just like a fantasy league) players rising/falling in value based on performance, and then teams could then buy/sell/trade/loan players from that point on. Itd be kind of like a fantasy league except the players would actually be playing for your team. After that, id throw some money at it and see where it goes.

I think this could work in a seperate league with its own seperate rules, with players who individually sign up to be part of a player pool, for unique teams/regiments formed specifically for that league.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #1747 on: May 14, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »

It would be interesting. Certain leaders would entice certain players. If they wish to come over the leader would have to drop a certain amount of money based on the players worth. An actual system would be in play. Trading, loans, etc. could get fun.

This would be assuming that an excess or drought of players were available. So say TNWL says you will play a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 during a battle. Lower tier teams would then reach out to the players that do not get the playing time they wish; seeing that only 15 plays can play at once.
In the higher tiers there would be bidding wars for the best players. But in the end it would all depend on whether the player wishes to leave.

Would be cool. Im all for it if someone were to organize that shit. But organizing that shit would be a pain in the ass, as well as the fact that I bet nobody would be willing to drop money on a good team unless there was really good prize money involved.

Well I would wait until after the TNWL. After the TNWL finished, id do maybe a league with fake money involved to kind of see if the concept works first. You would have people sign up to be team owners/captains that wouldnt actually play but would manage their teams, and you would start them off with a transfer budget, and then they would buy players in a draft type thing where each player assigned a buying price based on how good people think they are. Then after that, each team would enter into a league and play eachother, with (just like a fantasy league) players rising/falling in value based on performance, and then teams could then buy/sell/trade/loan players from that point on. Itd be kind of like a fantasy league except the players would actually be playing for your team. After that, id throw some money at it and see where it goes.

I think this could work in a seperate league with its own seperate rules, with players who individually sign up to be part of a player pool, for unique teams/regiments formed specifically for that league.

That's what I was thinking. It wouldn't work in a normal setting because people wouldn't be willing to give up the regiment they have built.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 14, 2015, 10:50:57 pm »

That's what I was thinking. It wouldn't work in a normal setting because people wouldn't be willing to give up the regiment they have built.

Sounds cool. I would be up for it.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1749 on: May 14, 2015, 10:53:02 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:59:57 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Lawbringer

« Reply #1750 on: May 14, 2015, 11:08:51 pm »
Nice save

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1751 on: May 14, 2015, 11:45:53 pm »
I feel like I've gotten stupider reading this thread.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #1752 on: May 14, 2015, 11:47:39 pm »
Nah, that's just because you are black
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1753 on: May 15, 2015, 12:05:56 am »

wow what a funny joke :^)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 15, 2015, 12:07:48 am »

wow what a funny joke :^)
weaboo
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm