Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669140 times)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1725 on: May 14, 2015, 08:40:39 pm »
It would be interesting. Certain leaders would entice certain players. If they wish to come over the leader would have to drop a certain amount of money based on the players worth. An actual system would be in play. Trading, loans, etc. could get fun.

This would be assuming that an excess or drought of players were available. So say TNWL says you will play a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 during a battle. Lower tier teams would then reach out to the players that do not get the playing time they wish; seeing that only 15 plays can play at once.
In the higher tiers there would be bidding wars for the best players. But in the end it would all depend on whether the player wishes to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:43:13 pm by Becker [12te] »

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1726 on: May 14, 2015, 08:48:54 pm »
Lol hell we can start treating this professionally. Players sign contracts. Can be bought out by other regiments. Elect a commissioner. Lol

Pffft knowing the budgets of the players in this community, even the best players would probs be like at most $10. Even then most people would wait for them to go on sale.
You can buy me for 1 Yen

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1727 on: May 14, 2015, 08:59:30 pm »
It would be interesting. Certain leaders would entice certain players. If they wish to come over the leader would have to drop a certain amount of money based on the players worth. An actual system would be in play. Trading, loans, etc. could get fun.

This would be assuming that an excess or drought of players were available. So say TNWL says you will play a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 during a battle. Lower tier teams would then reach out to the players that do not get the playing time they wish; seeing that only 15 plays can play at once.
In the higher tiers there would be bidding wars for the best players. But in the end it would all depend on whether the player wishes to leave.

Would be cool. Im all for it if someone were to organize that shit. But organizing that shit would be a pain in the ass, as well as the fact that I bet nobody would be willing to drop money on a good team unless there was really good prize money involved.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: May 14, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »

Would be cool. Im all for it if someone were to organize that shit. But organizing that shit would be a pain in the ass, as well as the fact that I bet nobody would be willing to drop money on a good team unless there was really good prize money involved.

True, it's an idea, I'll pass it around

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
« Reply #1729 on: May 14, 2015, 09:03:41 pm »
OK can i get a shoutout to the real mvp here. TAPATALK

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1730 on: May 14, 2015, 09:04:19 pm »
Lawbringer is so out to get us. Lol.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1731 on: May 14, 2015, 09:09:28 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:59:41 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1732 on: May 14, 2015, 09:09:51 pm »
Seriously guys, just stop the banter.  You are not helping anyone just making yourself look foolish.  Jorge is the deciding factor.  Stop fighting you crying and fighting isn't helping just making things harder so stop the fighting here.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 14, 2015, 09:12:39 pm »

True, it's an idea, I'll pass it around

Well I would wait until after the TNWL. After the TNWL finished, id do maybe a league with fake money involved to kind of see if the concept works first. You would have people sign up to be team owners/captains that wouldnt actually play but would manage their teams, and you would start them off with a transfer budget, and then they would buy players in a draft type thing where each player assigned a buying price based on how good people think they are. Then after that, each team would enter into a league and play eachother, with (just like a fantasy league) players rising/falling in value based on performance, and then teams could then buy/sell/trade/loan players from that point on. Itd be kind of like a fantasy league except the players would actually be playing for your team. After that, id throw some money at it and see where it goes.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 14, 2015, 09:14:05 pm »
Seriously North? You joined the PSG promising that it would be your only North American regiment.

Also North did join before the 1v1 happened and he also attended a linebattle. Just because you use the rank of Musician doesn't mean that you aren't in the regiment North. You should have learned from your mistakes from the time you got banned from NWL.

This is not a drama thread. Id say if your post starts off literally addressing a specific person, it has no conversation value, and should be said on steam, not this thread.

P.S. Ily bby, but it has to be said. Hammer has to drop sometime.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:05 pm »
I just have to bring everything I said to attention. Tired of the BS. Not just in TNWL but NW as a whole. It's impossible to get anything done. Can we do something about it? Thanks.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 14, 2015, 09:23:26 pm »
I just have to bring everything I said to attention. Tired of the BS. Not just in TNWL but NW as a whole. It's impossible to get anything done. Can we do something about it? Thanks.

Get over it babe  :)

jk
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Lawbringer

« Reply #1737 on: May 14, 2015, 09:30:39 pm »

It's my duty to ensure that league matches are fair.

I anticipated that the 5th would have such players based on past experiences. 

Boy was I right.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:35:43 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1738 on: May 14, 2015, 09:33:04 pm »
All double reggers are bad at melee

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1739 on: May 14, 2015, 09:36:31 pm »

It's my duty to ensure that league matches are fair.

I anticipated that the 5th would have such players based on past experiences. 

Boy was I right.
Lawbringer you are not a mod so it is not your duty you have no duty here, but to play your own matches.  Now both of you stop talking shit on the forums.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:41:02 pm by Chantakey »