Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669124 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1710 on: May 14, 2015, 06:17:57 pm »
Okay everyone quiet for now let Jorge handle this I will speak with Flower North Alexander & Jorge tonight about it.  It is 12 PM go to school kiddos stop bickering on here.  If you have any question message Jorge Gluk or if 100% needed me.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #1711 on: May 14, 2015, 06:19:05 pm »
I'm in college chantakey I've been out for 2 weeks. But yeah I saw 3 refs sieving our match last night... Only DJ was doing anything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1712 on: May 14, 2015, 06:27:29 pm »
I'm in college chantakey I've been out for 2 weeks. But yeah I saw 3 refs sieving our match last night... Only DJ was doing anything...

ye i had to do all of it when i showed up.  We need to teach kiddos how to ref.

Lawbringer

« Reply #1713 on: May 14, 2015, 06:46:40 pm »
A large problem with North is that he joins regiments and steam groups under the rank of "Musician"

He has claimed after that he was only mercing with those tags after he gets questioned about it.

North has already played for the 4eHuss/75th

This issue with him has come up before in the NWL, and when North was in the Nr37 while being in the 5th and 111e as well.

North is not new to breaking the rules. He took part in the 111e vs 22e match while being in the 5th a few seasons ago, allowing the 5th to take the win over the 22e.

The 5th also played Ragnar for the first two rounds with the 79th. He was a double regger but I was able to expose him before more damage was done. The only thing that happened though was that he was told to leave. Leaving 2 rounds won for the 5th with his help. The 5th aren't new to the whole double regger scandals.

There should be rematches at the very least.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:06:27 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1714 on: May 14, 2015, 07:30:09 pm »
I could care less about a rematch, just tell the kid to fuck off. He shouldn't be allowed in matches.
Regiments that allow him to participate should lose points or force to surrender that match granting a 10-0 win for the competing regiment.

If there is even any sort of discrepancy regarding him participating it should be assumed that he was.
It's stupid that we keep having to monitor this league after league.
There are players that take advantage of this community, leaders and organizers alike know who they are. Stop the issue, set up a no tolerance policy with a hefty penalty.

I'm more than happy to be the "asshole" if it means fair play and a decent culture.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:34:16 pm by Becker [12te] »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1715 on: May 14, 2015, 07:38:41 pm »
Okay everyone quiet for now let Jorge handle this I will speak with Flower North Alexander & Jorge tonight about it.  It is 12 PM go to school kiddos stop bickering on here.  If you have any question message Jorge Gluk or if 100% needed me.
Your not the boss of meh

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1716 on: May 14, 2015, 07:53:24 pm »
Jesus christ. At this rate, we will need freakin official rosters posted somewhere for the TNWL of all the players allowed to participate for each regiment, that way we can catch and shrek the double reggers. Hopefully it wont have to come to that.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
« Reply #1717 on: May 14, 2015, 07:59:05 pm »
Jesus christ. At this rate, we will need freakin official rosters posted somewhere for the TNWL of all the players allowed to participate for each regiment, that way we can catch and shrek the double reggers. Hopefully it wont have to come to that.
That would not be to bad.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 14, 2015, 08:05:23 pm »

Yeah well, can I mark you down as a volunteer to go to the god knows how many regimental leaders, make them throw together a roster, post it, then when they find out that Player_1 is on both their rosters, listen to them as they fight about who is bestest friends with Player_1?

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: May 14, 2015, 08:07:15 pm »

Yeah well, can I mark you down as a volunteer to go to the god knows how many regimental leaders, make them throw together a roster, post it, then when they find out that Player_1 is on both their rosters, listen to them as they fight about who is bestest friends with Player_1?
You don't need that. Just a black list. Get their GUIDs and we can cross reference with the connected players to the server.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: May 14, 2015, 08:19:00 pm »

You don't need that. Just a black list. Get their GUIDs and we can cross reference with the connected players to the server.

Not that easy. Double reggers (or at least the one that the other team will complain about) are usually very talented. When they get black listed, regiments will fight to get him on their roster. Somebodys gotta mediate that shit.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: May 14, 2015, 08:21:14 pm »
Lol hell we can start treating this professionally. Players sign contracts. Can be bought out by other regiments. Elect a commissioner. Lol

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: May 14, 2015, 08:28:19 pm »
Lol hell we can start treating this professionally. Players sign contracts. Can be bought out by other regiments. Elect a commissioner. Lol

Pffft knowing the budgets of the players in this community, even the best players would probs be like at most $10. Even then most people would wait for them to go on sale.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: May 14, 2015, 08:29:12 pm »

Pffft knowing the budgets of the players in this community, even the best players would probs be like at most $10. Even then most people would wait for them to go on sale.

Haha I mean we would put a salary cap on each regiment, say $30.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1724 on: May 14, 2015, 08:38:33 pm »
I would so be worth 30$