Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669110 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1695 on: May 14, 2015, 02:50:35 pm »
North is in the PSG..
North of this is true that means that u double Reg before the 1v1 and after the 1v1

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1696 on: May 14, 2015, 02:55:23 pm »
Community Name: North
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040496533/
Regiment: 5th
Why do you want to be a referee? to save the starving children in Africa and help NW grow as a whole <3
Why do you think you would be a good referee? Ive already been a referee for three TNWL events so far and i did a good job at it.
Admin Experience: Been a referee for three TNWL events,
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? sure
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? sure
Are you a referee in the NANWL: nope
i tots would accept this

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1697 on: May 14, 2015, 02:56:49 pm »
This isn't eSports, all chat is cool.

eSports 71st

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1698 on: May 14, 2015, 03:52:22 pm »
North is in the PSG..
North of this is true that means that u double Reg before the 1v1 and after the 1v1
If north is truly double regging i believe a rematch for the matches is in store.  He was on top 18/20 rounds.  Either way this is Jorge's decision we will let him decide.  I haven spoken to the 5th they had no clue about North being in the PSG so let Jorge decide.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:56:51 pm by Chantakey »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: May 14, 2015, 03:58:18 pm »
North is in the PSG..
If north is truly double regging i believe a rematch for the matches is in store.  He was on top 18/20 rounds.  Either way this is Jorge's decision we will let him decide.  I haven spoken to the 5th they had no clue about North being in the PSG so let Jorge decide.
Does north actually attend events in PSG, because it also says he is in 18th but he doesn't go to any lbs for them

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1700 on: May 14, 2015, 04:38:32 pm »
1. North is in the 18th?
2. Wait did I miss something?

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #1701 on: May 14, 2015, 04:40:10 pm »
12te hasn't played the 79th yet. The challenge page was updated to say we did though

If I am correct, it is happening tonight though
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1702 on: May 14, 2015, 04:44:20 pm »
North is in the PSG..
Does north actually attend events in PSG, because it also says he is in 18th but he doesn't go to any lbs for them
North had participated in our match against the 5th...

Also can we stop with the damn egos people. Is it that hard to hold your regiment accountable for what they say, do, and believe.
I come back and participate in two matches and I already hate the community again.
For example the 5th (who is still a good regiment depending on your view of good. (They're good at melee)) have an ego, an autistic one at that. Alex I like you, always have. But crack down on the ass hats. It's an eye sore to see a community that could be so great behaving the way that most regiments do now. I'm not trying to call out individual regiments, but the 5th is my guinnea pig today.
This damn game would be so much more enjoyable if leaders were humble, actually compromised on things, and acted like role models. You set the standard as the leader of your regiment, for old and new people coming in. Act like it.
I'm not perfect but I try my hardest.
Just think of how much more fun this tournament would be if we didn't argue every 30 minutes.

Rant over.

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT...
"We act that way because they do."
Don't. Just fucking don't, turn the other cheek. Every religion preaches that so just fucking do it.
Just be the bigger man lol fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 04:48:42 pm by Becker [12te] »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: May 14, 2015, 05:02:31 pm »

Disgusting.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #1704 on: May 14, 2015, 05:03:00 pm »

Disgusting.
I know but my laptop is broken

Lawbringer

« Reply #1705 on: May 14, 2015, 05:22:26 pm »
Why are certain people reffing TNWL matches before they have made an application and are accepted?

That is what I want to know.

It is such a bad practice.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: May 14, 2015, 05:35:49 pm »
Why are certain people reffing TNWL matches before they have made an application and are accepted?

That is what I want to know.

It is such a bad practice.

Mostly because Refs are in short supply, and refs willing to ref for certain matches with certain regiments who are known to fight with refs are in shorter supply.

It is a bad practice yes, but I say if two regiments are fine with a particular ref, it should not be a problem. Thats why I ref from time to time when asked despite never having done an application. If you have a problem with it, if its against your philosophy of who is supposed to ref/how they are supposed to ref, just dont agree to have a non-approved ref oversee your match. You are a big boy, you are allowed to make decisions.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:37:38 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Lawbringer

« Reply #1707 on: May 14, 2015, 05:40:46 pm »
I understand that, but the main problem is that certain people are representing the league before they are fully researched by the moderator team.

I think that one ref who is fully evaluated and accepted to represent this league is better than 2 who are not.

Also, following DJ's use of the admin powers while he was participating in the 1v1 is a bit of a grey area. The moderators haven't covered if it was ok for a participating member to have the clearance to use such admin powers or make such decisions.

From what I could see in the match from him was that he did not like the referee decisions and took his own initiative on acting on what he thought was "right"

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: May 14, 2015, 05:45:57 pm »
I understand that, but the main problem is that certain people are representing the league before they are fully researched by the moderator team.

I think that one ref who is fully evaluated and accepted to represent this league is better than 2 who are not.

Also, following DJ's use of the admin powers while he was participating in the 1v1 is a bit of a grey area. The moderators haven't covered if it was ok for a participating member to have the clearance to use such admin powers or make such decisions.

From what I could see in the match from him was that he did not like the referee decisions and took his own initiative on acting on what he thought was "right"

I will concede that active referees should not be allowed to ref, or at the very least play, in their own matches. That can lead to some very blatent bias. I will stand by the fact that you still have a right to be like"No, you are a biased ref, GTFO, gimme a new one" or "No, you are a non-approved ref, give me a new one" or "No, you are quite literally playing for the other team, GTFO". Because of this, I dont think the fault of him reffing that match is entirely his fault, and why such a rule should not have to be made in the first place.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: May 14, 2015, 05:50:02 pm »
1. North is in the 18th?
2. Wait did I miss something?
He's on your roster :p