Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669110 times)

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League RGJ vs 5th - Thursday may 14 at 8 EST
« Reply #1665 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:14 am »
the mods won't do anything about this, but it doesn't matter since the 5th will have a 1st round exit anyways. their weeaboo leader will get bullied out of the game by his own troll reg in a week or two again on cue
absolutely hilarious how an active player in the match used his admin powers to slay someone. lol

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League 5th vs 12te Wednesday may 13 8:30pm EST
« Reply #1666 on: May 14, 2015, 03:52:49 am »
Theodin, you have no business being here.

You are of no importance.

Your opinion is irrelevant and unwanted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When weebs band together
Cute
Theofag, get the fuck off my thread. Thanks :D

the mods won't do anything about this, but it doesn't matter since the 5th will have a 1st round exit anyways. their weeaboo leader will get bullied out of the game by his own troll reg in a week or two again on cue
absolutely hilarious how an active player in the match used his admin powers to slay someone. lol
1. What are you talking about?
2. Who the fuck are you?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1667 on: May 14, 2015, 03:53:47 am »

When weebs band together
Cute
I actually prefer pepper, not salt

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: May 14, 2015, 03:56:06 am »

When weebs band together
Cute
Too bad, this is my diner so either take the salt or get the fuck out. The later is preferable.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1669 on: May 14, 2015, 03:56:28 am »
It feels like cheesey or someone told the 71st to go harass this league and especially 5if eight e

71st illuminati confirmed memers

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: May 14, 2015, 03:58:38 am »

When weebs band together
Cute
Too bad, this is my diner so either take the salt or get the fuck out. The later is preferable.
Who r u and what's ur title

It feels like cheesey or someone told the 71st to go harass this league and especially 5if eight e

71st illuminati confirmed memers
Dank memes are life???

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: May 14, 2015, 03:59:08 am »
1. What are you talking about?
2. Who the fuck are you?

1. Read the thread and you'll notice people are possibly, maybe talking about the 5th having 2 members in other regiments just minutes or days before
2. You should probably talk about the TNWL instead of being such a rude weeb. this is the tnwl thread is it not?
3. Who the fuck are you?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1672 on: May 14, 2015, 04:00:10 am »
Tmix i prefer chex mix #rektmix

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: May 14, 2015, 04:00:34 am »
Tmix i prefer chex mix #rektmix
I agree

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 14, 2015, 04:02:36 am »
Alright, how about this. Since i can't check the thread every day. From now on, if you have a problem or if you think another regiment is breaking the rules, contact me on steam or PM me on FSE and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Do NOT post on the thread for those sorts of issues. The moderators will take care of it so there would really be no use in even talking about it.

My Steam: GlukTheWalrus (will turn into a link when my steams stops being retarded)

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 14, 2015, 04:03:25 am »
Alright, how about this. Since i can't check the thread every day. From now on, if you have a problem or if you think another regiment is breaking the rules. Contact me on steam. Do NOT post on the thread for those sorts of issues. The moderators will take care of it so there would really be no use in even talking about it.

My Steam: GlukTheWalrus (will turn into a link when my steams stops being retarded)

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
What's ur rank again?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: May 14, 2015, 04:03:58 am »
Alright, how about this. Since i can't check the thread every day. From now on, if you have a problem or if you think another regiment is breaking the rules. Contact me on steam. Do NOT post on the thread for those sorts of issues. The moderators will take care of it so there would really be no use in even talking about it.

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
What's ur rank again?
what?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 14, 2015, 04:05:25 am »

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
What's ur rank again?
what?
Oh you are the head moderator, I just wanted to compare epeens

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #1678 on: May 14, 2015, 04:06:20 am »
Unless you're an admin, mod, ref, or a particpating member of a reg. Or caster, oops. Gtfo :)

Lawbringer

« Reply #1679 on: May 14, 2015, 04:07:34 am »
Unless you're an admin, mod, ref, or a particpating member of a reg. Or caster, oops. Gtfo :)

Well said.