Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669152 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
These days, if the NA community were a geographic location it would be Darfur
first post? top kek
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Copper

• Volunteer
  • Cops got your dope
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Im new to the boards. Doesnt mean I dont know what Darfur is like
I SHIT ON PEOPLE'S DREAMS.

PANTS UP DONT LOOT

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
we'll make our own league.. WITH HOOKERS AND BLOW!

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
time to hype up for the double header the 5th has tomorrow. Gonna be rough!
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
12te 8 - 2 1stRGJ
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
I guess I have to do things now

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
BeanBean and Les is more

Are no more

LesIsMore has been found guilty of cheating.

34e have been determined to advance with the 58e

Gluk and Grimsight are only remaining moderators.

We are on group C

LES IS RESPONSIBLEx: I asked Jorge what the rule was about double-regimenting and he said that as long as a moderator approves the player he may play for your regiment in TNWL. However, I needed to get a list of the gentlemen who were going to be double-regimenting for us so Jorge wasn’t able to approve them then and there, which I accept 100% responsibility for. But once I got the list of guys, I sent it over to the HEAD MODERATOR, Bean Bean, and because he was the head moderator I assumed he could approve the double-regimentees. After talking about some problems with his weast side incident, I asked him about the double-regimenting rule and he told me the same thing Jorge did. I gave him the list of my guys who wanted to double regiment and he approved them without a problem. On the topic of the weast side thing Bean Bean offered to join my regiment if I took the fall for breaking weasts teamspeak and since he is a really good meleer I was considering it. I didn't get to do much as a moderator anyways and at the time I thought the league was dependent on Bean Bean. Bean Bean didn’t end up leaving the 58e because Jorge didn't give a flying F*** that Bean Bean and the 58e “supposedly”  screwed over the weast side teamspeak, which he should kinda care about because the PSG use the weast side teamspeak and Bean Bean is head moderator and if it was proven then, it would look VERY unprofessional. Jorge is a pretty chill guy and didn't feel the need to investigate, which is fine and i don't blame him for it. The amount of accusations that go out are ridicuLES. The only reason Bean Bean ever planned to leave was if Jorge cared and wanted to take his moderator away over it. He would leave the 58e to “prove” he didn't condone their actions and he would appear to not be in a regiment and “smurf” for me. He told me all this while texting him with my iphone and here is the texts that prove it…

Cheating is a strong term.

Alright kids lets break this down:

A.
However, I needed to get a list of the gentlemen who were going to be double-regimenting for us so Jorge wasn’t able to approve them then and there, which I accept 100% responsibility for. But once I got the list of guys, I sent it over to the HEAD MODERATOR, Bean Bean, and because he was the head moderator I assumed he could approve the double-regimentees. After talking about some problems with his weast side incident, I asked him about the double-regimenting rule and he told me the same thing Jorge did. I gave him the list of my guys who wanted to double regiment and he approved them without a problem.

This whole section in here.  Never fucken happened.  I never fucken got a list.  You never sent me anything and if you did where is the list right now?  I never approved nor disapproved anything.  Responsible ha you not even close to that. 

On the topic of the weast side thing Bean Bean offered to join my regiment if I took the fall for breaking weasts teamspeak and since he is a really good meleer I was considering it. I didn't get to do much as a moderator anyways and at the time I thought the league was dependent on Bean Bean. Bean Bean didn’t end up leaving the 58e because Jorge didn't give a flying F*** that Bean Bean and the 58e “supposedly”  screwed over the weast side teamspeak, which he should kinda care about because the PSG use the weast side teamspeak and Bean Bean is head moderator and if it was proven then, it would look VERY unprofessional.

Lets break this down:
You said I particpated in the Weastside Teamspeak take down.  Hmmm I think if I am not mistaken les you offered to me a spot in your reg because 58e were fucking up.  Never agreed on it.  I said it was an idea I would have to think about because I didnt want to have the mess caused by the 58e on my hands just by being with them.

And les please stop talking about me.  Legit your obsessed with me.   I think its rather weird that you take this much time in trying to take somebody down.  You see Jonah Nelson, that is your name, you build this big o paper about me.   You still broke the rules.  I helped enforce it.  Your reptuation as a leader is gone you used mercs.  That was against the rules.  You never ever had my ok.  I asked for the list and you never gave it you said oh these guys are mercs.  Never said what reg they were from.  Emo was in the 18th never said his name on this so called list. 

Remember Jonah you broke the rules.  I enforced them.  You were a cheater. 

I am done with this tell them something that they dont know about me les

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
You both forgot to drop your mics...

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
How about you just drop the issue? It was dealt with, let it go and get over it. No one actually cares but you two, just drop it.
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
Can someone update me on how the Group C matches have gone so far?  I am a bit out of the loop.  Just like who has won and lost, seeing as the brackets are never updated.

Also, post 150
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
I have been appointed Head Moderator of TNWL. Recently there have been a whole lot of arguing over small issues. There is no use in arguing about them anymore, they have been taken care of. I do not want to see it anymore. If you decide to continue your pointless bickering, there will be repercussions.

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:08:01 am by Glukhovsky »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I have been appointed Head Moderator of TNWL. Recently there have been a whole lot of arguing over small issues. There is no use in arguing about them anymore, they have been taken care of. I do not want to see it anymore. If you decide to continue your pointless bickering, there will be repercussions.

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gl
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus

Head Moderator of TNWL,
GlukTheWalrus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gl
thanks bae but i got dis.

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
Gluk you got it hommie.