Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669214 times)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
These posts have confirmed all my suspicions about this league so im really not surprised. Just the fact that this has gone on is quite outrageous. As a recommendation to Jorge don't put egotistical retards that care way too much and are much too biased as your mods. From this we have learned that the Pyramid scheme this league runs on is filled with a healthy mix of corruption and autism from top to bottom

Also as a side note Les, I watched that match against the Nr52 and you really bitched that one out to 5-5 you clearly should have lost that match with the retarded amount of riverbank camping you were doing with no consequences. since that match. My regiment 1v1'd the Nr52 and there wasn't a single rulebreak

Hell ya i bitched lol and thats why i apologized for it, but every 5 mins they made me move and that map was such cancer what else was i supposed to do cross 2 rivers while they shot at me lol.
Yes

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Triple post.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
I got a mixture of cancer and autism from some of these posts especially yours Les  ;)

Not a shocker being that i have Downs Ebola and a very unusually small penis.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
  • Side: Neutral

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
This drama is too much.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:54:34 pm by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Hopefully you understand that was a joke. I have never or will not interrupt the processes of a  PC. That's illegal and is known among many. I was broadcasting the match from the beginning so you can definitely tell that I wasn't the one attacking your internet connection.
I did not distribute a denial-of-service (DDoS) attack on your PC. It was a friendly joke due to the fact that you get attacked every other line battle. It's like when people make fun of me for disbanding regiments, good or bad. Please do not toss accusations. I have nothing against you or the 53e. The only thing I possibly have against you was hiring members of the Weastside community to fight us in our 1v1. That was unprofessional.
Here is a link to the beginning of the match. I had no opportunity to even attack your PC. http://www.twitch.tv/asian_p/b/655921980
If you are no longer part of TNWL and have nothing left for this group, I would suggest leaving this thread and allowing the current moderators to handle their own business.

P.S I am not an official referee. I was assisting with the match because the ref's needed more people. I had no authority besides making sure both lines did not break rules.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:52:59 pm by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Les is more,

I direct this at you.  What you did was completely illegal and unethical.  I will say this now for everyone to understand yes I feel since I helped nurture TNWL I do feel some sense of ownership.  I worked hard for this league, I worked hard to make it fun, I had issues with people, and I was even offered money by you to join your reg and let you guys advance.  Did you honestly think I care what you have on me?  I really dont give two fucks.  I own what I do les.  I dont push what I have done on anyone else.  I did bushpirate people you want to know who I can tell you who because I have them memorized because guess what I look back on what I did and regret MOST of it.  I do not regret bushpirating you.  I dont.  I may be suspended but i can say what I need to say.  oh and btw I was biased against you because you treated the refs like crap and myself.  You have no respect for anyone in the community except for yourself.   So yeah I was biased against you.  I own up to what I need to les.  Dont paint yourself to be a "Victim of circumstance". 

So with that off my chest I would just like to say this.  I will no longer be helping out with TNWL.  For that matter I will be done playing NW for awhile.  I feel I put far too much time into something as great for the community and not even get a thanks bean.  This is a fucking game and people treat it as a life style.  I am sorry for what I have done.  All I can say is I am sorry for letting this game get to my head.  As I recall a friend of mine Theodin asked if I was truly ready for this.  You can figure out what my answer to this now is. 

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Nice 4 posts in a row m8
huh

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Wow. For some reason I double posted. GG.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Les is more,

I direct this at you.  What you did was completely illegal and unethical.  I will say this now for everyone to understand yes I feel since I helped nurture TNWL I do feel some sense of ownership.  I worked hard for this league, I worked hard to make it fun, I had issues with people, and I was even offered money by you to join your reg and let you guys advance.  Did you honestly think I care what you have on me?  I really dont give two fucks.  I own what I do les.  I dont push what I have done on anyone else.  I did bushpirate people you want to know who I can tell you who because I have them memorized because guess what I look back on what I did and regret MOST of it.  I do not regret bushpirating you.  I dont.  I may be suspended but i can say what I need to say.  oh and btw I was biased against you because you treated the refs like crap and myself.  You have no respect for anyone in the community except for yourself.   So yeah I was biased against you.  I own up to what I need to les.  Dont paint yourself to be a "Victim of circumstance". 

So with that off my chest I would just like to say this.  I will no longer be helping out with TNWL.  For that matter I will be done playing NW for awhile.  I feel I put far too much time into something as great for the community and not even get a thanks bean.  This is a fucking game and people treat it as a life style.  I am sorry for what I have done.  All I can say is I am sorry for letting this game get to my head.  As I recall a friend of mine Theodin asked if I was truly ready for this.  You can figure out what my answer to this now is. 

Now that my friendamy was a respectable thing to do. But in terms of offering you money lel don't flatter your self.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
People are so full of themselves. This is why I said this league was on steroids. You expanded so fast without taking time to properly organize the event with whom was running it or the people assisting in doing so.

Ego's man. They eat people alive.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hopefully you understand that was a joke. I have never or will not interrupt the processes of a  PC. That's illegal and is known among many. I was broadcasting the match from the beginning so you can definitely tell that I wasn't the one attacking your internet connection.
I did not distribute a denial-of-service (DDoS) attack on your PC. It was a friendly joke due to the fact that you get attacked every other line battle. It's like when people make fun of me for disbanding regiments, good or bad. Please do not toss accusations. I have nothing against you or the 53e. The only thing I possibly have against you was hiring members of the Weastside community to fight us in our 1v1. That was unprofessional.
Here is a link to the beginning of the match. I had no opportunity to even attack your PC. http://www.twitch.tv/asian_p/b/655921980
If you are no longer part of TNWL and have nothing left for this group, I would suggest leaving this thread and allowing the current moderators to handle their own business.

P.S I am not an official referee. I was assisting with the match because the ref's needed more people. I had no authority besides making sure both lines did not break rules.

Brother if you look at my report there i said i assumed it was a joke and as you said i DO get ddosed every other 1v1 and hence i'm paranoid af lol and the joke gave me anxiety because i don't know you as well as id like to (i haven't touched you yet) and i will stop commenting here once i no longer am replying to peoples quotes of my post.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
LES IS MOREx right now
[close]
xD

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
LES IS MOREx right now
[close]

Or

Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Omg Les Calm Down lol. U don't have anymore reason 2 be on this thread anymore your reg is gone from TNWL and So Is Beanbean. So pls I ask nicely Stop spamming this thread of old crap. Thxs.  :P