Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669219 times)

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
I shouldn't intrude here, but yolo!

Quick question: Why do you have someones phone number in a text message? That's odd.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
These posts have confirmed all my suspicions about this league so im really not surprised. Just the fact that this has gone on is quite outrageous. As a recommendation to Jorge don't put egotistical retards that care way too much and are much too biased as your mods. From this we have learned that the Pyramid scheme this league runs on is filled with a healthy mix of corruption and autism from top to bottom

Also as a side note Les, I watched that match against the Nr52 and you really bitched that one out to 5-5 you clearly should have lost that match with the retarded amount of riverbank camping you were doing with no consequences. since that match. My regiment 1v1'd the Nr52 and there wasn't a single rulebreak

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
These posts have confirmed all my suspicions about this league so im really not surprised. Just the fact that this has gone on is quite outrageous. As a recommendation to Jorge don't put egotistical retards that care way too much and are much too biased as your mods. From this we have learned that the Pyramid scheme this league runs on is filled with a healthy mix of corruption and autism from top to bottom

Also as a side note Les, I watched that match against the Nr52 and you really bitched that one out to 5-5 you clearly should have lost that match with the retarded amount of riverbank camping you were doing with no consequences. since that match. My regiment 1v1'd the Nr52 and there wasn't a single rulebreak

FancyPants has said a lot things in his FSE career. 99% of it is rabble, but this is something I agree with. GG well said.
xD

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

FancyPants has said a lot things in his FSE career. 99% of it is rabble, but this is something I agree with. GG well said.
Someone from my reg agreed with me, that means im right

Lawbringer

This drama is my go to forum between classes entertainment

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
I got a mixture of cancer and autism from some of these posts especially yours Les  ;)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

tbh, our thoughts launched this thing off. Does that mean we are autistic too?  ??? ???
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
You lost lesley as a mod.. I see no real loss here.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:14:03 pm by Vonex »

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico

*Slow Clap* Well done Fancypants
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
SOOOO Much Drama in one day. *Gets Some Popcorn* BTW Les Don't Bring 58e and Weast into this Shit. It had nothing 2 do with TNWL and it stays that way.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
This is why NWL is the premier league.

That's something i can agree with :)
He's saying that because of you, you twit

It also might be worth while to create a watch list of people who are suspected of double regging/reg hopping. Then if regiments play these players, they are accepting the risk and a record can be kept of what regiment each suspect is in

Doesn't matter if its because of me NWL is a better league.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Also, Les, What you have to understand is, you have a reputation to do exactly what you are doing and already did. Why you were allowed to donate money to this competition and be a moderator is COMPLETELY oblivious to me. If you are going to quit TNWL, just get out.

tl;dr on your text wall btw  ;)

Umm can you say that in english? Maybe if you read my post you would already know i left M8

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Hell ya i bitched lol and thats why i apologized for it, but every 5 mins they made me move and that map was such cancer what else was i supposed to do cross 2 rivers while they shot at me lol.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
You lost lesley as a mod.. I see no real loss here.

Says the guy who has been in 8 regiments in the past month lel.