Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669129 times)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1500 on: May 12, 2015, 07:18:04 am »
So since RGJ dropped out (look back they said they were going to) LE will be stepping in their place.  To contact them please add Thor https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094017442/

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1501 on: May 12, 2015, 08:24:52 am »
So since RGJ dropped out (look back they said they were going to) LE will be stepping in their place.  To contact them please add Thor https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094017442/
Did they again? I think they came back

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22697.1275
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1502 on: May 12, 2015, 08:31:38 am »
Did they again? I think they came back

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22697.1275

Yeah, they redacted soo, guess they are, someone send a message to sluggo for confirmation maybe? On another note have any of the matches for Group C been played yet? If so, were they streamed and where?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1503 on: May 12, 2015, 10:39:35 am »
I guess they would need to talk with me because they already have been crossed out of the brackets...

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1504 on: May 12, 2015, 01:27:59 pm »
Well if there are still openings in any groups might aswell add that regiment that wants to join lead by vonex?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Kofod

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 12, 2015, 03:02:48 pm »
I am in the 1st RGJ. Last night Sluggo said we would face 12te today. I guess we're still in the tournament then.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1506 on: May 12, 2015, 05:03:54 pm »
I guess they would need to talk with me because they already have been crossed out of the brackets...

But i thought you were suspended? I believe they talked to jorge and are back in the league.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:10:49 pm by LES IS MOREx »
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 12, 2015, 06:20:47 pm »
The 53e & Bush Wookie Gaming have decided to pull out of TNWL and relinquish its $100 pledge because we feel that the 53e and other regiments in our group have been treated unfairly and with bias. If Jorge was to fix the problem by allowing a rematch we would have no problem rejoining. Here are the following reasons for our decision. They are not meant to start drama or to condemn any person(s), but to clean up our name as best we can and to help make the league a more fair environment .

During the 1v1 with the Nr.52 (very nice, clean cut, regiment) there was a round when the majority of their line FOLed and there were no slays when I brought it to Bean Bean's, here is the steam chat I saved.
53e LES IS MOREx: Why the hell didn't any of them get slain?!?!!?
BeanBean: You owe me i just did you a favor
53e LES IS MOREx: ?
BeanBean: I reset 2-1
53e LES IS MOREx: O ty
53e LES IS MOREx: 2-1???
53e LES IS MOREx: i thought u reset
BeanBean: 3-1
BeanBean: 3-1
BeanBean: bitch
53e LES IS MOREx: u said u reset
53e LES IS MOREx: for fol
BeanBean: i already did
BeanBean: no
BeanBean: you foled
BeanBean: bitch
53e LES IS MOREx: fuck off

After which, for those of you who watched the stream, Bean Bean said in admin chat, “Stop playing like bitches and get on with it.” I then told him to “Fuck off,” which wasn't appropriate I understand, but he just insulted me and the leader of the Nr.52 in admin chat during a live stream. Can that be any more unprofessional? After that happened, Illuminati asked if I was disrespecting an admin and I said “Sure.” He then slayed me so my men started to TK each other being that the round wasn't live. Bean Bean, Jorge and I went and talked everything out and the round was reset. Sadly I cannot find the stream on Jorge’s channel else I would have cited everything.

The server we were on was TwitchNWL. The server gave all of my men 80+ ping I personally had 120 ping the whole time. The Nr.52 also had 80+ ping so I, knowing the rules, asked Bean Bean if we could use my “Low Latency” server hosted out of Chicago because we could all have much better ping. Bean Bean refused to let us change servers even though I said I would give them all admin pass even to the Nr.52 to be sure there was no home field advantage. I believe it is a break of rule 18 (Servers can either be arranged by the regiments facing each other or we can provide one for you.) Their provided server was not up to par and in the rules it clearly states that you are allowed to use your own servers if both REGIMENT leaders agree on one.

LES IS SORRYx: On that note, I would like to apologize to the Nr.52 for the misconduct of the 53e during that 1v1 (Team-killing/Whining) and would have no problem having another 1v1 with NWL rules.

Now the “Old Rule,” before the May 4th update, inspired by group D, was that double-regimenting was allowed as long as a moderator approved it, which LES DOESN'T SUPPORTx. It’s a bad rule that I knew would cause problems from the start, but the rule was what it was and I planned on taking full advantage of it. Emo Celestia had been spending time with my regiment under the name of ForestGump for many months before group D and admining for my events even longer.                                                                                         New Member - February 24th @ 2:28pm - -TKS- *Emo*Ȼelestia*™ joined group
Member Left - May 3rd @ 11:36pm - -TKS- *Emo*Ȼelestia*™ which he joined with his
real name in the steam group, but told me he didn't want everyone to know he was in my regiment because he has a reputation of only joining super competitive regiments,                LES IS HONESTx we like to have fun and aren't super competitive. He came to many standard line battles but he came to 1v1s primarily. He eventually asked to double-regiment for the 18th and I told him “sure,” but if it gets in the way for our 1v1s LES BE SALTYx,”  which he was cool with and ended up not attending ANY 18th events and hung out with us instead.

LES IS RESPONSIBLEx: I asked Jorge what the rule was about double-regimenting and he said that as long as a moderator approves the player he may play for your regiment in TNWL. However, I needed to get a list of the gentlemen who were going to be double-regimenting for us so Jorge wasn’t able to approve them then and there, which I accept 100% responsibility for. But once I got the list of guys, I sent it over to the HEAD MODERATOR, Bean Bean, and because he was the head moderator I assumed he could approve the double-regimentees. After talking about some problems with his weast side incident, I asked him about the double-regimenting rule and he told me the same thing Jorge did. I gave him the list of my guys who wanted to double regiment and he approved them without a problem. On the topic of the weast side thing Bean Bean offered to join my regiment if I took the fall for breaking weasts teamspeak and since he is a really good meleer I was considering it. I didn't get to do much as a moderator anyways and at the time I thought the league was dependent on Bean Bean. Bean Bean didn’t end up leaving the 58e because Jorge didn't give a flying F*** that Bean Bean and the 58e “supposedly”  screwed over the weast side teamspeak, which he should kinda care about because the PSG use the weast side teamspeak and Bean Bean is head moderator and if it was proven then, it would look VERY unprofessional. Jorge is a pretty chill guy and didn't feel the need to investigate, which is fine and i don't blame him for it. The amount of accusations that go out are ridicuLES. The only reason Bean Bean ever planned to leave was if Jorge cared and wanted to take his moderator away over it. He would leave the 58e to “prove” he didn't condone their actions and he would appear to not be in a regiment and “smurf” for me. He told me all this while texting him with my iphone and here is the texts that prove it… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4OdSF0wUg&feature=youtu.be

BEAN HATES LESx: Me and Bean Bean /Jack Ryan /Barbossa /WindyTheMindy (TheLastPirate) /Tommy /LeeroyJank, whatever you may call him, we have had a long 6 months together. He originally approached me because I had a sponsor that was sponsoring my regiment and I gave Hypern an advisory position and wanted to warn me about him (hypern). This happened about the same time I kicked 104th Immath out of my regiment for attempting to stage a coup, but he offered to fill the open skirmisher captain spot and claimed he could bring a lot of people with him so I agreed and he brought ten guys and made a skirmisher detachment. After a week he tried to separate the regiment into other events. I didn’t like the idea as much as he did so he responded by making this, He went by Barbarossa at the time and if you pause the video at 45 seconds, you can see a list of his aliases one of which happens to be [53e]Capt_Barbarossa. He made my regiment two bushpirate videos, here is the second Thanks Bean Bean, you make me feel special. How is this relevant to the league? This was added on to show that Bean Bean has had a problem with me for a long time despite having had some times recently where we were pals to an extent, but not necessarily good friends. He has f***ed me over many times and, as many of you could see, he has done it again! I feel, based on his feelings he has for my regiment, that he has made calls he shouldn't have and didn't make some he should have.Which led to the 53e not being able to claim Victory over the 34e and not able to offer the Nr.52 a fair fight. Here are some of the things I feel that have been said and done that were bias.

LES IS SAILORx: During the match with the 58e, the admins allowed for the use of marines. The 58e had a few marines in their line which, when I asked the referees about it, they said it was acceptable. You can see that here at 15:36. However, when we had a 1v1 the 34e  http://www.twitch.tv/asian_p/b/655931264 at 23:08 we were told Marines cannot be played. Bean Bean was at both matches admining.

BEAN WAS RUDEx The second we went to get into the server for the 53e v 34e match the password was  34erule…….. If that doesn't scream bias I don't know what does. As I entered the server AsianP announces that he will be the caster and referee the match (along with Bean Bean and one other guy). He says this over admin chat, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437116007 To sum it up, he says “nice ping les” “Would be a shame if it got pretty high” and now I don’t know what was up with that comment, but for the first two rounds I lagged out and luckily was able to hop back in quickly. If you watch the stream you can see AsianP noticed it happened both times and commented. However, since I was able to get back in and play within thirty seconds of lagging out, I don't believe I was DDOSed, or it could be that AsianP has a really bad DDOSing setup, but I would rather believe he was kidding and even then it was unprofessional.

LES LIKES RULESx: Rule number 16. Both leaders agree on a map http://www.twitch.tv/asian_p/b/655931264 from 40 seconds into two minuits you can clearly see that I have been denied my right as a participent to choose the map with the other colonel by none other than Bean Bean. http://www.twitch.tv/asian_p/b/655931264
37:48 Admin during stream biastly rooting for 34e and talking to them while refereeing AND streaming, casters are supposed to cast from an equal ground even IF they don’t like one of the teams, I believe they are expected to show equality.

LES HAS SPOOKYMERCSx:  At 43:35 Wing Wong Chan is called out as a mercenary by EMO who has been PROMISED diplomatic immunity if he comes clean about the mercenaries I have and throws the match towards the middle of the battle. EMO doesn't really know all of the members of my regiment too well, he only comes for the 1v1s mostly. Wing Wong Chan is BUS STOP14’s ingame name and BUS STOP14 has been in my regiment for 3 weeks after leaving the 1tes to merge with the 104th and then to merge with me. Then Death is called out, Death is my buddy Connor who has been in my regiment for ages ever since I founded it so he is not a double regimenter in the least. He does however play in EU regiments which is allowed from my knowledge. 5eV Fancy was the only Double regimenter other than Emo playing at the time. 46:30 they claim that all Knowledge about the members in question is correct. Bean Bean, as you saw up a few paragraphs ago, did approve both of these members and some others that were not at the 1v1 so for him to lie blatantly like that really shows his true colors. Now, based off of what 8th Lt.Col Illuminati told me, Chatafag sorry Chatakey told Emo from the start of the match “to throw” so that we wouldn't win. However, despite his efforts to do poorly we still managed to “win” 6-4. The claim of seven mercenaries is ridiculous and they are horrendously over exaggerating the situation. I don’t know why one would do this from a neutral standpoint, but looking at Bean Bean’s and Chantakey’s and my own history, I’m not too shocked.

MORE IS LESx: Now in closing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UI_gQRuobs&feature=youtu.be this is a recording of Bean Bean talking to a guy that calls himself DEFINITELY NOT LESx. He appears to be trying to get Bean Bean to show his true colors and ends up succeeding in doing so. Bean Bean definitely has no problem using his “power” to hurt the league in any way he can as long as he is not reinstated as head moderator. The best part is that he thinks he can destroy the league and “Leave Jorge with shitty focal point servers,” while at the same time, stealing the brackets. I dont know about you guys, but most regiments in this league have servers and I doubt Jorge would have a problem finding someones server to use for every 1v1. During the conversation you could clearly hear Bean explaining that someone could “Throw” a match to ensure getting into league 2 and i'm sure that DEFINITELY NOT LESx had no intention to throw a match (his regiment isn’t good enough to throw a match).

LES WANTS REDEMPTIONx: After talking to Jorge and trying to plead my case for a rematch of the 34e vs 53e, Jorge said that there will be no redemption 1v1 because even though I had my double-regimenters approved by Head Moderator,  Bean Bean, I was stupid for trusting him. Which is 100% true, but being that Bean Bean is Head Moderator and Jorge was very clear he didn't want past rivalries to bring drama into the league, I assumed that someone who worked with Jorge so closely would have the same vision for the league. Generally speaking, in any tournament you would expect the person in charge to care about the legitimacy of the league and even though Jorge started it, Bean Bean is the one who runs the majority of the league. Mostly because Jorge goes M.I.A a lot which I can’t blame him for because real life always trumps playing video games, but leaving Bean Bean to fill the gap is like letting Bad Luck Brian lead your line when the KPR has artillery.If you have read this far you should go uninstall for giving a flying f*** never give a flying f*** again or you will write long ass essays on stupid shit no one cares about but you feel the need to post to get it off your chest. Thanks for reading, I hope the the league does well from here on out with minor problems and that Bean Bean shapes up or gets the boot. 

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
OK for those who don't know if it is a league as such if it passes 100 pages it will be locked after the league is over

I believe I owe you money? i will pay u for the 34e match being we were DQed but i wont be paying for the Nr.52nd match being that you didn't match me. fair? PM me your paypal or i can buy you a game on steam or something.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1509 on: May 12, 2015, 06:42:59 pm »
I read most of that, and 58e didn't care about the weastside incident either, after I kicked the member that did it and warned the other acquaintances who got and gave admin it was all re done behind my back and they still continued to mess with weastside. I myself went to the weast side ts and was insta banned because I was in the 58e. That is just how paranoid they were adter the large incident.

Anyways I'm not in 58e anymore and I don't really know the current stuff going on with them and weatside except that pinkerton claims I am in league with them >:(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: May 12, 2015, 06:51:53 pm »
I read most of that, and 58e didn't care about the weastside incident either, after I kicked the member that did it and warned the other acquaintances who got and gave admin it was all re done behind my back and they still continued to mess with weastside. I myself went to the weast side ts and was insta banned because I was in the 58e. That is just how paranoid they were adter the large incident.

Anyways I'm not in 58e anymore and I don't really know the current stuff going on with them and weatside except that pinkerton claims I am in league with them >:(

Sorry to hear that.

Lawbringer

« Reply #1511 on: May 12, 2015, 07:01:48 pm »
AsianP and I already explained what happened with the weast TS so many times that I'm 100% done.

Waste's claim that we mess with the weastside is false. We do not interact with them at all.

Also that incident is highly irrelevant to league matters.

AsianP would never DDOS anyone too.

For the Emo Celestia matter, he is a member of the 18th and you knew that. The 18th are members of the TNWL which is directly against the rules.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:08:51 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 12, 2015, 07:07:53 pm »
AsianP and I already explained what happened with the weast TS so many times that I'm 100% done.

Also that incident is highly irrelevant to league matters.

AsianP would never DDOS anyone too.

i assumed he didn't but him joking around was a tad weird in the way he did it, scared me a bit lol. only reason i added the weast texts he sent me was to things into context.

Lawbringer

As for the way beanbean and AsianP have been acting,

AsianP has always been one to root for the underdog. I don't think he really mean to be biased but he does love seeing the underdog pull through.

I do not know why BeanBean acted in such a way, but it does seem unprofessional or unfair. I cannot speak for him as he rarely comes on. I have no clue as to how he was feeling or why he would act in a certain way.

Weastside should not even be relevant at all to this situation because they are not even a regiment in the TNWL.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:31:15 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
As for the way beanbean and AsianP have been acting,

AsianP has always been one to root for the underdog. I don't think he really mean to be biased but he does love seeing the underdog pull through.

I do not know why BeanBean acted in such a way, but it does seem unprofessional or unfair. I cannot speak for him as he rarely comes on. I have no clue as to how he was feeling or why he would act in a certain way.

I dont think AsainP was doing anything that bad, but i think he showed more than he should of in his stream that made the league look bad.