Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669213 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars Official Match Sunday 53e Vs 34e 8pm EST
« Reply #1335 on: May 04, 2015, 04:54:13 am »
So is the gayboi still Moderator?

We don't know.  Jorge isn't on and its not my call to make.
#Overthrow jorge.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1336 on: May 04, 2015, 06:43:30 am »
Screw all this drama.

Two shite regiments betting money. Why could this not be good regiments betting money?

I'll wager $30 that nobody can beat the 18th in a serious 1v1 by the end of May. Any takers?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:45:02 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Lawbringer

« Reply #1337 on: May 04, 2015, 06:46:33 am »
Screw all this drama.

Two shite regiments betting money. Why could this not be good regiments betting money?

I'll wager $30 that nobody can beat the 18th in a serious 1v1 by the end of May. Any takers?

cen we du 71th+58er+3eVilt vs 18thz

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1338 on: May 04, 2015, 06:49:37 am »
Screw all this drama.

Plsbringer

Lawbringer

« Reply #1339 on: May 04, 2015, 06:51:31 am »
Screw all this drama.

Plsbringer

AP0CAPLS

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
« Reply #1340 on: May 04, 2015, 07:11:10 am »
20 dollas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dats my money boss

TAKE A JOKEx you must  match it m8 not just take the bet. if you would like to bet on my match tonight we could do that 20 bucks i will beat the 34e and if i win you owe me 20 lol? if i lose i have no problem paying you the 20 bucks.
$20!!! That's like 3 back alley blow jobs, I have faith that chan can meet that mark though
Once again you beat em with Lemon & Chev.  But GL if you beat 34e 8-2 (EXACTLY 8-2) i'll give you 20$.  If it is any score other than 8-2 you give me 20$  m8.  I think you don't have the money doe.  Big mouth no money 2 back it up m9 lets go tonight m8 gambling on NW.

Love the idea of betting but predicting an exact score is not what I said, but if you want to do a I win you pay me if I lose I pay you i could go with that The score isn't final until Jorge puts his OK. Contrast to popular belief this is Jorge's Tournament  not Windy the mindy the Bush pirates.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:41:26 pm by LES IS MOREx »
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
« Reply #1341 on: May 04, 2015, 07:13:57 am »
Was texting Jorge earlier, he should be on tomorrow to sort out this mess in the evening.
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #1342 on: May 04, 2015, 07:17:51 am »

TAKE A JOKEx you must  match it m8 not just take the bet. if you would like to bet on my match tonight we could do that 20 bucks i will beat the 34e and if i win you owe me 20 lol? if i lose i have no problem paying you the 20 bucks.
$20!!! That's like 3 back alley blow jobs, I have faith that chan can meet that mark though
Once again you beat em with Lemon & Chev.  But GL if you beat 34e 8-2 (EXACTLY 8-2) i'll give you 20$.  If it is any score other than 8-2 you give me 20$  m8.  I think you don't have the money doe.  Big mouth no money 2 back it up m9 lets go tonight m8 gambling on NW.

Love the idea of betting but predicting an exact score is not how I said but if you want to go off I win you pay me if I loose I pay you if go with that and the score isn't final until Jorge puts his OK on contrast to popular belief this is Jorge's Tournament  not Windy the Bush pirates
lose*

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1343 on: May 04, 2015, 07:27:57 am »

Love the idea of betting but predicting an exact score is not how I said but if you want to go off I win you pay me if I loose I pay you if go with that and the score isn't final until Jorge puts his OK on contrast to popular belief this is Jorge's Tournament  not Windy the Bush pirates

The call made in any other match would be 10-0 and that's the call that was made based on you breaking the rules.  Sorry your just as responsible for what has gone on.  I might not have the place to say what happens and my feelings got the better of me but I will say this you WILL NOT get away with this les.   The refs looked into it and we made the call we felt was the right call.  You have been fighting the refs since day one so don't embarrass your self now.  Keep going at it with the refs cause it seems to do you so much justice in the long run of things.   

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1344 on: May 04, 2015, 08:02:42 am »
Screw all this drama.

Tsk tsk, gambling is a terrible habit to get into. But 98e's always around if you're looking for 1v1's lol.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: May 04, 2015, 10:45:55 am »
Screw all this drama.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #1346 on: May 04, 2015, 02:06:46 pm »
Screw all this drama.

Lets Go Old 22e vs 18th

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1347 on: May 04, 2015, 02:11:39 pm »
Screw all this drama.

Lets Go Old 22e vs 18th
6-4 5th Sit down let the OG 5th get into this juan.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 04, 2015, 02:38:23 pm »

Try reading that out loud using Les's punctuation. I'll call an ambulance before you start.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1349 on: May 04, 2015, 02:54:34 pm »

Try reading that out loud using Les's punctuation. I'll call an ambulance before you start.
^ I will call the Police then