Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12116 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Matt's Hacking allegations
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:42:06 pm »
Use this thread to argue over it.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline 120Package

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 04:46:50 pm »
Wait to everyone heres from frank...lol

Matt you are a piece of shit person for real lol and its not even just the cheats.

Read matts first post on TKC forums...says it all

https://i.gyazo.com/e51fd79ff7b5f9348515e43c2b4cf007.png
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:02:56 pm by 120Package »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 05:02:19 pm »
Why do we even need to argue about this?

MATT123456789

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 06:10:31 pm »
I am such a great troll. That was such a great idea, creating a profile with the same name as I have on fse on a known cheater website asking for cheats. It got so much attention, and still is, you are still triggered by it.

Sadly, I stopped being a troll and actually started to care about NW afterwards.

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 06:47:10 pm »
Wait to everyone heres from frank...lol

Matt you are a piece of shit person for real lol and its not even just the cheats.

Read matts first post on TKC forums...says it all

https://i.gyazo.com/e51fd79ff7b5f9348515e43c2b4cf007.png

based + redpilled

I am such a great troll. That was such a great idea, creating a profile with the same name as I have on fse on a known cheater website asking for cheats. It got so much attention, and still is, you are still triggered by it.

Sadly, I stopped being a troll and actually started to care about NW afterwards.

cringe + bluepilled

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 07:11:02 pm »
Because we need to that essential serotonin going ese, it ain't no fucking fun without it. Lets stop questioning why and just keep FUCKING DOING IT. IT FEELS FUCKING GOOD!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 07:40:48 pm »
I've played with/against MATT enough, and watched the recent tournament, and I've never seen him do anything that made me think he was remotely suspicious. He's good, but he still makes mistakes that a program wouldn't.

I watched him sideblock in an ft7 vs Dante not too long ago

I've managed to land kicks on him (and that is far from my strong suit)

He's never thrown a straight stab that messed my timing up from just it's pure speed etc etc etc

If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt.

I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 07:44:10 pm »
Because we need to that essential serotonin going ese, it ain't no fucking fun without it. Lets stop questioning why and just keep FUCKING DOING IT. IT FEELS FUCKING GOOD!

Alright homes.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 09:05:47 pm »
I've played with/against MATT enough, and watched the recent tournament, and I've never seen him do anything that made me think he was remotely suspicious. He's good, but he still makes mistakes that a program wouldn't.

I watched him sideblock in an ft7 vs Dante not too long ago

I've managed to land kicks on him (and that is far from my strong suit)

He's never thrown a straight stab that messed my timing up from just it's pure speed etc etc etc

If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt.

I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

agree!

my take on it:
"Autoblock kick correction attack timer
Radar esp bone esp visuals health indicator"

You can prove when someone is using these hacks, other than the radar and health indicator. A lot of you have said he's using the health indicator and that's how he gets so many kills. MATT himself has said his strategy is to just go for noobs, lol.

"he got so good in such a short period of time." I don't have the screenshot, but during the last RGL MATT and I were both like 25/36 or some shit but both of us had like 60-70 ping (we now have 35-40). If you don't think it makes a difference you don't understand how nw on fastest works. He's played a lot, even said it's the only game he plays... It's not THAT hard to be really good at this game.

why i dont trust anyone accusing him:
Suns:
-actual sociopath
-had a very serious personal problem after getting 7-0d in a duel tournament (you all know what im talking about)
-has selective outrage
    -wanted MATT and VetroG banned from WPC for hacking, but there was a whole fucking hacking tournament around the same time he didn't give a shit about. (shit was hilarious to watch did anyone record that??)

Movement:
- got caught cheating on EU
- faked having cancer to disband his regiment
- hacked vetro's steam and got banned from the 4v4 leagye
- probably more shit idk about, dont need to know

Bill:
-retarded hillbilly

its just salt:
The real issue here is that MATT used autoblock and some other shit before on duels to troll bill or some shit, never competitively. So what you're riding this to say he's "always been a cheater", even though it's obvious he isn't one. So let's look at some of the former hackers in suns/movement/bill's reg
93rd former steroid cheats:
-vetroG: doesnt anymore but it's the principle
-movement: same as vetro
-Walter: used autoblock pretty obviously in a couple gfs

you all care that matt used some hacks to troll a couple years ago, but have no vendetta towards any of them in this competitive tournament.... when all of them used it in COMPETITIVE. At the end of the day you just hate MATT, which is fine lol.

anyway lets be nice and enjoy the game... it's better that way!

the length of this post makes me want to kill myself

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:28:38 pm by sidney crosby »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 09:18:15 pm »
#IStandWithMatt
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 10:07:53 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Suns

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 10:31:26 pm »
godfreid.

the problem with making a video as i stated before, the problem with the competitive scene on this game is the fact accusations with a video are based on perspective.

the contents in the "full package" are difficult to record and prove from a perspective other than the person being accused (my perspective)

i can take videos of matt but it would be difficult what constitutes altered hitboxes, autoblocking, speed adjustment of stabs, etc etc

that's why movement and i decided the only real way to prove the accusations are true and not based on "salt" is to get into contact with the direct source of the hacks themselves.

i don't really know what other proof we can give to you to make you believe us, a video would just be met with greater scrutiny from the community and labeled as "salt."

_________________________________________________________________________________

oatmeal.

there was not much "personal salt" from me being 7-0'd, there was a degree and always has been of "personal salt" whenever i would duel matt as he's been pulling suspicious things from my perspective for a long while.

as i said before, some days he's doing awfully bad and i'll be 7-0'ing him within 10 minutes and he cannot stun any of my holds or block any of my chambers, then he turns opposite and starts stunning anything i throw at him, or delayed hold or stab with different timings each one, or manage to block or outstun my stunchambers which no one can do consistently besides matt some of the time

i lose some i win some, i remember directly after losing i put into the chat "7-0 gg." without raging or complaining about anything, i left the server right after without saying any other words

im fine with losing, its a game and the one who plays to the best of their abilities/personal attributes will win

i just find it hypocritical you say i take losing ft7s (especially 7-0's) personally, as after i 7-0'd you last ft7 you dodged ft7ing me for a year, yet complained for a year degrading my playstyle saying i am a "turkish kicking ping abuse player" when i never turkish kicked you once when i 7-0'd you

the most recent ft7 i've had with you was in that duel tournament which was forced as we met in the same bracket

after 7-1'ing you and even during the rounds inside the ft7 of the tourny, you seemed to take it personal quite a bit, complaining and delaying, but that's just what i think

i just find it goofy you complain quite a bit but you won't do much else, you just sit and talk, you do not ft7 or duel yet claim things against me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

i remember the duel tournament based with hacks after it occurred, i don't watch or read the threads dan the chef makes as he makes many of these little tournaments which nearly occurred every month for a period of time, i do not see that as "competitive"

walter i have heard he autoblocked in the past but i am not so sure as i haven't been around him that much (only time ive been around him recently was 93rd but he didn't show up as much) as my feints have gotten through to him easily in my ft7s ive had with him

i will admit, i do not like matt, but that stems from the personality he likes to flaunt on the game i do not agree with and the things he says/believes or his actions over the years.

you can label me as a sociopath i guess, but do remember i was cool with you at one point for a very long time until you thought it was cool to roast me on my personal shit when i thought we were cool, i don't have any problems with you except you complaining about me a lot, a lot of it behind my back yet you seem cool to me sometimes when im around

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 10:40:10 pm »
I will say that I have faced Walter 9 times in ft7s and beat him 8 out of the 9 times. During my duels with him he did die at least once to me in every ft7 due to a side block which is why I believe he doesn't auto. He did play native before coming to NW & native is a great way to improve your blocking.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 10:46:48 pm »
God, somebody really needs to get George R.R Martin on storyboarding an NW fantasy series called A Song of Autism and Auto: War of The Five Cronies (based on a true story)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:00:19 pm by Cwater »

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 11:18:02 pm »
I will say that I have faced Walter 9 times in ft7s and beat him 8 out of the 9 times. During my duels with him he did die at least once to me in every ft7 due to a side block which is why I believe he doesn't auto. He did play native before coming to NW & native is a great way to improve your blocking.
well that's the exact issue -- i recall teaching him how to block chamber of duels and no more than a week later he could block up-downs like anthony... was very sus, but i doubt he still uses it so it's not important

and suns....? I'm not sure what our ft7 record and personal relationship has to do with all of this, this is about MATT's cheating accusations... has nothing to do with me.  hit the pm's if you really care that much about it