Author Topic: #JustNWthings  (Read 7117 times)

Offline Vir An

• Second Lieutenant
  • DI_1°Rgt_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DI_VirAn
  • Side: Neutral
Re: #JustNWthings
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2015, 07:27:40 pm »
That moment when you wait all the day to play a good line battle, and... the match simply sukcs, as always, and you knew it... But hey! A new lb is coming tomorrow, maybe it'll be the lucky day! (Reapeat from the start).

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2015, 11:00:57 pm »
That moment when you have a good event and wait tomorrow's event which turns out to be 40 vs 40 full trolls

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 12:56:00 am »
That moment when you get excited for your very first NWL match and hope they will give you a good game. Next minute

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2015, 02:01:00 pm »
That moment when you get excited for your very first NWL match and hope they will give you a good game. Next minute

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:03:20 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2015, 02:08:50 pm »

what reg is that is the image???

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2015, 07:33:56 pm »
oh the spartans but i was using it as an example

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 07:05:52 pm »
That moment when you leave a reg

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »

That was in that friendly 1v1 when you spawncamped and Tyrion showed you how to do it properly right? I think that I recall that map x)

The feeling when someone tanks several stabs, then you manage to make a stunpoke and gets killed by one stab #justNWthings

AeroNinja

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »
That moment when you see steamfriends playing the shit out of CS:GO, you think it's shit. But you get sad cause you wanna play with them and buy the freakin thing.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2015, 07:08:49 pm »
That moment when you see steamfriends playing the shit out of CS:GO, you think it's shit. But you get sad cause you wanna play with them and buy the freakin thing.
don't buy it! What a waste of money

AeroNinja

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2015, 07:10:45 pm »
Not really. I think it's gonna be fun.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2015, 07:39:14 pm »

That was in that friendly 1v1 when you spawncamped and Tyrion showed you how to do it properly right? I think that I recall that map x)

We didnt spawncamp as you so put it.. we took 1 shot then moved? doesn't really class as spawncamp and anyway why get so salty? its a pic im using as an example xD

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 01:04:13 am »

We didnt spawncamp as you so put it.. we took 1 shot then moved? doesn't really class as spawncamp and anyway why get so salty? its a pic im using as an example xD

As I recall it, it was several volleys (It did make Tyrion lose his temper slightly), but try to not stray too far from the topic, aswell as being more careful with claiming that people are salty. I was just curious if it was that 1v1, since I found Tyrion's reaction to your tactics rather amusing  ::)

When you play in a linebattle and are one of the first to get shot, forcing you to wait for minutes in spec #JustNWthings

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 02:24:10 am »

As I recall it, it was several volleys (It did make Tyrion lose his temper slightly), but try to not stray too far from the topic, aswell as being more careful with claiming that people are salty. I was just curious if it was that 1v1, since I found Tyrion's reaction to your tactics rather amusing  ::)

When you play in a linebattle and are one of the first to get shot, forcing you to wait for minutes in spec #JustNWthings
That moment when two nerds start fighting on the fourms about stuff that doesn't matter anymore, in a thread thats supposed to be non-serrious and just fun stuff #NWlife

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2015, 11:31:14 am »

That moment when two nerds start fighting on the fourms about stuff that doesn't matter anymore, in a thread thats supposed to be non-serrious and just fun stuff #NWlife

I just wanted to make sure it was that 1v1 so that I could show it to Tyrion :C

The feeling when you face a shooting regiment and doesnt manage to get into melee even once #justNWthings