Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 3 - Rosters & Referees  (Read 74466 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
K-KA played a single EIC match and we had 10 man attendance hardly a participation in the tournament since no one cared about it and we did not want to sign up it's obvious when someones intentions are to join a winning regiment which clearly is not the case here.

I see nothing wrong with joining a regiment currently in the EIC for what is effectively the first time. How else am I supposed to join in the EIC since my current regiment the 28th is not participating. Either way I will leave it at the discretion of the hosts, I just wanted to play in the tournament.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
K-KA played a single EIC match and we had 10 man attendance hardly a participation in the tournament since no one cared about it and we did not want to sign up it's obvious when someones intentions are to join a winning regiment which clearly is not the case here.

I see nothing wrong with joining a regiment currently in the EIC for what is effectively the first time. How else am I supposed to join in the EIC since my current regiment the 28th is not participating. Either way I will leave it at the discretion of the hosts, I just wanted to play in the tournament.
Yeah I wasnt pointing any fingers here, just saying what I thought. Its up to Chriseh.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
I personally would prefer it if regiments did not add players that had previously participated,
irregardless if their regiments disbanded. Regimental leaders really should have some morals about letting established players join so late into the competition. Up to Price and GI I suppose.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:42:41 pm by sirkaide »

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
thanks for your opinion pal

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Idk if Dusan was on any other roster. If he was, then ignore this post.

Reg: 15thYR
Name: Dusan
ID: 389497

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
I personally would prefer it if regiments did not add players that had previously participated,
irregardless if their regiments disbanded. Regimental leaders really should have some morals about letting established players join so late into the competition. Up to Price and GI I suppose.
agreed

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Hey guys, sorry if I am a little late, I am on Holiday after all!

The rule stated out that if a regiment attempts to add a player who has previously participated then they may not be added from this point onwards (in the case of 2eFus) and considering these players are not even French its not even worth bringing this decision to a vote as we have done with previous matters.

This is just my opinion FOR NOW but please wait until i get back from Germany tonight or maybe tomorrow morning so I have a chance to talk to Gi about it. But obviously dont get your hopes up as rules are rules, i just like to swing matters by our admin team first.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
considering  players are not even French
Since when is this a problem? For example wursti in 96, some french/polish players in turkish regiments.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
considering  players are not even French
Since when is this a problem? For example wursti in 96, some french/polish players in turkish regiments.
No no no, dont miss understand. I meant more to make any exceptions.  We arent going to break the rules and be nice hosts and make exceptions for them to join their roster late if they dont even speak the same language.

Wursti is already in the 96y the situation is different.

In reality i shouldnt have even made the comment but i was abit drunk this morning xD

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Regiment Name: 2e Régiment de Fusiliers-Grenadiers
Player(s) to add:
2eFusGre_Cdt_Zenon | 1513490 - Will not be added due to being on the 23rds roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Barvit  |  663104 - Will not be added due to being on the 18e's roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Golden |  503145 - Will not be added due to being on the K-KA's roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Drake  |  335479
2eFusGre_Cdt_Foxtrot |  1461611
2eFusGre_Cdt_Zenon | 1513490 - Will not be added due to being on the 23rds roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Barvit  |  663104 - Will not be added due to being on the 18e's roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Golden |  503145 - Will not be added due to being on the K-KA's roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Drake  |  335479 - Will be added due to this being his first time on a roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Foxtrot |  1461611 - Will be added due to this being his first time on a roster.

Zenon and Golden weren t in a regiment of a EIC, and Barvit, 18e left so no regiment normally...

Add Player:
Name: Zenon
ID:  1513490
Regiment: 23rd

Here is your proof as to him being on a roster outside of me posting the roster doc which isn't public anyway. Golden was on the K-KA roster and I shouldn't need to prove it as he himself even said he was in the below quote.

Reminder

Just a reminder to all regiments, after your first match of the Play Offs, you will no longer be able to make transfers on your EIC roster.

This does not count for players joining EIC for the first time.
The rule has been on the thread since Myself and Gi wrote up the rules for this season 4+ months ago and as you can see I even posted a reminder before the play offs began.

The rule is in place to uphold competitive integrity of the tournament during the play offs (or rather the semi finals onwards). If a regiment doesn't qualify then that is just tough luck. If we allow players to just hop to another regiment it defeats the point.

Regarding Golden & Barvit

K-KA played 4 matches but were removed for bad behaviour. Unfortunately lad I am not going to make any exceptions as the uproar from the community is not worth it. The rules are the rules which all reg leaders agreed to and thats final.

K-KA was removed in May. That is alot of time for you to find an EIC regiment and play. Same goes for Barvit as I removed 18e a month ago.

K-KA has been removed from EIC due to their behaviour paired with the fact their situation isn't fantastic at the moment.

All previous and upcoming matches against them will be switched to a 10-0.
18e has dropped from EIC. Their matches will be changed to a 10-0 for the opposing regiments.

I thought about finishing the play offs at least but due to our current circumstances I felt that it would be more fair for another regiment to take that place.

Thanks for the enjoyable matches everyone. Unfortunately things change and that's life i guess.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 07:34:03 pm by John Price »

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
Player(s) to add:
2eFusGre_Cdt_Drake  |  335479
2eFusGre_Cdt_Foxtrot |  1461611
2eFusGre_Cdt_Drake  |  335479 - Will be added due to this being his first time on a roster.
2eFusGre_Cdt_Foxtrot |  1461611 - Will be added due to this being his first time on a roster.

Zenon and Golden weren t in a regiment of a EIC, and Barvit, 18e left so no regiment normally...

Add Player:
Name: Zenon
ID:  1513490
Regiment: 23rd

Here is your proof as to him being on a roster outside of me posting the roster doc which isn't public anyway. Golden was on the K-KA roster and I shouldn't need to prove it as he himself even said he was in the below quote.

Reminder

Just a reminder to all regiments, after your first match of the Play Offs, you will no longer be able to make transfers on your EIC roster.

This does not count for players joining EIC for the first time.
The rule has been on the thread since Myself and Gi wrote up the rules for this season 4+ months ago and as you can see I even posted a reminder before the play offs began.

The rule is in place to uphold competitive integrity of the tournament during the play offs (or rather the semi finals onwards). If a regiment doesn't qualify then that is just tough luck. If we allow players to just hop to another regiment it defeats the point.

Regarding Golden & Barvit

K-KA played 4 matches but were removed for bad behaviour. Unfortunately lad I am not going to make any exceptions as the uproar from the community is not worth it. The rules are the rules which all reg leaders agreed to and thats final.

K-KA was removed in May. That is alot of time for you to find an EIC regiment and play. Same goes for Barvit as I removed 18e a month ago.

K-KA has been removed from EIC due to their behaviour paired with the fact their situation isn't fantastic at the moment.

All previous and upcoming matches against them will be switched to a 10-0.
18e has dropped from EIC. Their matches will be changed to a 10-0 for the opposing regiments.

I thought about finishing the play offs at least but due to our current circumstances I felt that it would be more fair for another regiment to take that place.

Thanks for the enjoyable matches everyone. Unfortunately things change and that's life i guess.
[close]

Well said Price

Offline [2eFusGre] David_Faucet

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 3 - Rosters & Referees
« Reply #671 on: July 15, 2019, 03:12:16 pm »
Player(s) to add:
2eFusGre_Cdt_Tib | 472961
2eFusGre_Cdt_Tardet | 954604
2eFusGre_Cdt_Bessières | 62796
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:44:40 pm by [2eFusGre] David_Faucet »

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #672 on: July 17, 2019, 09:32:21 pm »
Regiment Name: 96y
Player(s) to add:
Jodurr | 1183999
ATLANFA | 1682259
Knyaz_Dmitriy | 1639762
MrDixon | 436876
Maskes | 1620681
Bodya | 1399977

Regiment Name (from): KKA
Regiment Name (to): 96y
Player(s): Hunter491 | 1095201
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 09:38:53 pm by Desant »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 17, 2019, 10:10:00 pm »
Player(s) to add:
Jodurr | 1183999
ATLANFA | 1682259
Knyaz_Dmitriy | 1639762
MrDixon | 436876
Maskes | 1620681
Bodya | 1399977

Regiment Name (from): KKA
Regiment Name (to): 96y
Player(s): Hunter491 | 1095201
Hunter will not be added as this is not his first EIC regiment and the rosters have locked.

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #674 on: July 21, 2019, 11:54:22 pm »
Player(s) to add: