Author Topic: Assassins Creed: Dynasty  (Read 2024 times)

AeroNinja

Re: Assassins Creed: Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 01:38:32 pm »
Origins was good? Kept my hands away from AC after the Unity disaster.
yeah it was. Unity and syndicate were crap indeed. Origins is a lot of fun.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 01:46:42 pm »
I personally think a Japanese Assassins creed would be shite because the landscape would be way to similar everywhere on the map if they wanted to make it accurate (which they normally do). But Dynasty being the war of the Chinese kingdoms would be fucking insane. Seeing several nations battling it out in large scale battles like we saw when we played as mr connor indian fella. No doubt ubisoft would give you an insight into every kingdom and probably choose dong xiao or w/e as the badguy Templar as he was portrayed as a fat fuck who was literal scum.

And that opinion is completely based of my historical war knowledge on china and upbringing around previous dynasty games. Either way I think Its going to get a lot of weeb shaming in the rumors themselves but if the game managed to push through all that and come release a game like origins mechanics into the Chinese world that would be pretty fucking bad ass as the combat mechanics would suit their weaponry perfectly.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 02:01:26 pm »
I enjoyed Origins a lot. Gotta say, I was kinda hoping for a sequel set in Augustus era Rome. It's about time they start sticking to their main characters for more than just 1 game and I really liked Bayek and Aya and wouldn't mind seeing more of them and the early years of the Brotherhood. The ending of Origins made me hopeful they would finally go that way.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

AeroNinja

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 02:30:36 pm »
I personally think a Japanese Assassins creed would be shite because the landscape would be way to similar everywhere on the map if they wanted to make it accurate (which they normally do). But Dynasty being the war of the Chinese kingdoms would be fucking insane. Seeing several nations battling it out in large scale battles like we saw when we played as mr connor indian fella. No doubt ubisoft would give you an insight into every kingdom and probably choose dong xiao or w/e as the badguy Templar as he was portrayed as a fat fuck who was literal scum.

And that opinion is completely based of my historical war knowledge on china and upbringing around previous dynasty games. Either way I think Its going to get a lot of weeb shaming in the rumors themselves but if the game managed to push through all that and come release a game like origins mechanics into the Chinese world that would be pretty fucking bad ass as the combat mechanics would suit their weaponry perfectly.

Yeah. If they manage to bring some hand to hand kung fu combat with it. Like realistic kung fu fighting styles or the Shaolin style that would be pretty insane.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 05:37:17 pm »
Guandaos plz

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 07:09:24 pm »
Origins was good? Kept my hands away from AC after the Unity disaster.

agreed, i was expecting a lot from unity when it got released but got so disappointed
but i also agree with jammo, if it turns out to be china could be really good, and i guess the mongols would have something to do with it (gengis khan best khan)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:11:06 pm by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes