Author Topic: Hunwald's Ban Appeal  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Hunwald

• Volunteer
  • Quis ut Deus?
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Nick: Hunwald
  • Side: Neutral
Hunwald's Ban Appeal
« on: January 19, 2018, 06:22:25 am »
Name under which you were banned: Hunwald

Which official server(s) are you banned from? The NA Official servers (it seems like there are three now.)

What was happening when you got banned? I used a lewd term when protesting the ban of a friend of mine, and was banned for it by Getty.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I believe I was permanently banned by Thunderstormer for having too many infractions. I can only assume I was banned several times for various things, but I don't know if I recall correctly.

Time and date when the account was banned: 8 PM, 10/22/14

Timezone: EST

User Identification Number: 468345

Why should you be unbanned? I was but a boy when I was banned last. A pubescent young man with no room in his frantic mind but for the entertainment of his friends. I graduated high school in 2016 and have attended an institution of higher learning for two years now. It has been long since I found comfort in the joys of NA1; I am grown decrepit. I have nowhere to go, nowhere to go but home. Please find charity within your heart and have mercy upon an old veteran.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hunwald's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 07:38:04 am »
looking at my ban list; you were banned a lot.  You had plenty of chances and were given a final chance.  You blew it back then. 

You may or may not have changed since back then but after i say you had your chances, you do not get anymore.    If you really want to play, look at the new user corollary.

Code
New User Corollary

When a person is banned, for whatever reason, I regard their persona as banned and do not expect to see them frequenting our servers or teamspeak any longer. However, as Napoleonic Wars is quite a fun game, I abide by a simple maxim when it comes to buying a new copy of it. That is, if you buy a new copy of the game, with a new name, no ties to your previous persona, you will not be pursued for any actions you committed previously - only the most egregious violations being exempt from this. In short, if you get permanently banned, buy a new CD-Key, get a new name and don't dwell on what you did previously.

buy a new key for 75% off on whatever websites that have good sales that you trust. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.