Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920623 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8295 on: May 26, 2019, 09:11:37 am »
Tommy is a little kid, which is why we get along but he’s been playing since like 20-5 or something like that coz we joined the 59th similarish times

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8296 on: May 26, 2019, 10:36:40 am »
Spoiler
Well said Elsse, and for the little paella Padawan, remember that you left ChimpZ, never wanted join in TZ0 and left TBE and Tommy is a no name
how long you been playing this game definately under 12 months by the looks of it.

tommy out here calling people new gens

no disrespect

but who are you?
A new gen
Well said Elsse, and for the little paella Padawan, remember that you left ChimpZ, never wanted join in TZ0 and left TBE and Tommy is a no name
how long you been playing this game definately under 12 months by the looks of it.

tommy out here calling people new gens

no disrespect

but who are you?
Spoiler
playing the game since 2014/15 maybe earlier if that classifies as new gen so be it. (btw KORE you should cut your beard)
[close]
[close]
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #8297 on: May 26, 2019, 10:49:51 am »
Snore is Newgen in my eyes  8)
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: May 26, 2019, 11:38:47 am »
You say I speak bad English but you weren’t even understood in the 15th I was obliged to translate what you said ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well ... If I was knowing this morning that today I was gonna answer a retard on FSE,
First of all, being obligate to lie in order to seem credible in front of a community really shows your personnality again, hypocritical and overconfindent dyslexic kid. Should I send you some Gaisan's videos in which one we clearly see that you can't even understand a word about what our officers are saying ? The fact that i'm not a prodigy in english is undeniable, my english isn't good to be honest, but the enormous pit between your english and mine is also undeniable. And yet, you still try to struggle and fight the reality by lying and sucking your "friends" who aren't hesitating a second to spit in your back you at the first opportunity. As always, you clearly make me lose my time, and as always, by lying, you trigger me. It's time to wake up and go out of your home.

En bref résumé, cesse de m'importuner si ce sont pour des choses dénouées de sens. D'autant plus que comme je l'ai précisé tu mens, et c'est quelque chose de très regrettable. Je couperais bien ta langue de vipère si j'en avais l'occasion. Si tu aurais l'audace de me reprocher quelque chose de vrai, dans ce cas là je fermerai ma gueule, hors ce n'est pas le cas. Je ne supporte clairement pas les gens comme toi qui ne se sentent plus et qui s'envoient en l'air à la première occasion. Tu es décidément hypocrite et cela ne changera jamais, je le crains fortement ...
Sur ceci, bonne journée.
Elsse, all that I say on your subject is true and I am placed well for the knowledge. I know you since you doesn't have a good level on the game since now where you have a good level but lost your nice side and became arrogant. Before you wanted to learn from everyone and now you make or wants to make trash talk and betrayed some peoples who supported you in the past as me or others. Due to sucking people, you became better by making for you entrainer and now you consider stronger than anyone even if you say to everybody that you are shit in the goal that peoples told the opposite. You even wanted to leave your team 3v3 for a better team but you stayed because the team you want to join don't want to have you in their team ...It's the same for your gf team, you ask few betters teams gf to join them when you where already in a good team gf because you want alway being with better teams and don't have any kind of loyalty.

I never said I was the best in English, but don’t get smart because when you got to the 15th ts and it’s true: A nco didn’t understand you and moved me to translate what you said so I’d be you I wouldn’t speak about English.You’re talking about understanding English, like I don’t understand what the officers are saying, in this case explain to me how I play with people from my gf team who understand what I am saying and play with me others games....

As for the people who spit on my back, maybe it's not your problem but I can said that it’s like anyone else, this community is hypocritical, you too, people you believe your friends spit on you: I know very well who are my friends and who aren't worry you about it. As for getting out of my house: you know nothing about my life and you don’t know what I do with my days so shut hup and stop speaking man

Obelix and Elsse you get along well because you are the same big suckers who need this to have a few friends in the community and not be rejected everywhere. Obelix I will be you I’ll will never said something about anything , there are so many files that came out on you or can be out.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8299 on: May 26, 2019, 11:56:39 am »
Starfoula

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8300 on: May 26, 2019, 12:11:09 pm »
People pls give TL;DR at the end of posts if u post big shit so my lazy ass can laugh at your retarded arguments without having to read an entire essay.

Offline Zarwen

• Captain
  • Lieutenant du 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Zarwen
« Reply #8301 on: May 26, 2019, 12:20:53 pm »
Stfu Coco you fcking dumbass

Offline RzR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: May 26, 2019, 12:22:49 pm »
if this isnt the most broken english i've ever read idk what is

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #8303 on: May 26, 2019, 12:28:13 pm »
a new era of french shittalking has dawned

David_Schrein

« Reply #8304 on: May 26, 2019, 12:31:19 pm »
one of the reasons why French people are considered as generic morons nowadays, whereas we used to be one of the largest but almost most respected community not so long ago.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #8305 on: May 26, 2019, 12:34:47 pm »
i saved this text text for later times thanks ggikec  :'( :) :)
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #8306 on: May 26, 2019, 12:44:03 pm »
m points thread is like an only place for any kind of argues on fse

road to 1k

| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8307 on: May 26, 2019, 12:55:08 pm »
Best FSE keyboard warriors list when?
Best broken English list when?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #8308 on: May 26, 2019, 01:17:09 pm »
he must have done bad things in the past, but past is the past
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: May 26, 2019, 01:31:12 pm »
Bonjour, je suis une baguette du fromage.

That should settle this debate, thank me later.