Author Topic: UNBAN request, 69th_officer_Spark  (Read 741 times)

Offline sparkyboy

• Volunteer
  • Sparkz and Darkz
    • View Profile
    • My steam
  • Nick: 31e_Col_Spark
  • Side: Union
UNBAN request, 69th_officer_Spark
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:04:02 am »
my time zone is pacific time, so west coast. the server i was banned from was NW_Official_NA1. i don't remember the time and date but it was recently this week. What happened was that i was in the back at spawn with a drummer. we were just goofing around at spawn and later on i dropped my pistol. He picks it up and i ask for it back but instead he shoved it in my face and said "finders keepers" i was an officer unit. so i admit i took out my sword and sliced him once and asked again, he refused so i killed him. Next round started and i saw him and i kicked him. an admin saw i guess and he kicked me with his foot in a message to stop i think. but i didnt know it was an admin. I dropped my spyglass so i could have my fists out and i beat the drummer to death. I really apologize for my actions and i hope i can be forgiven. I regret it all and just should of just brushed it off. I did start most of it and learned my punishment for teamkilling. Im sorry       My User ID is                 490732